Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2019 04:28
next years tournament. Antworten

Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork. Darryl Sittler Jersey .com) - World No. 1 star Novak Djokovic cruised into the second round at the season-opening $1.22 million Qatar Open on Tuesday. The top-seeded Wimbledon champ drilled fellow Serb Dusan Lajovic 6-2, 6-1 in 59 minutes on the hardcourts at Khalifa International Tennis Complex. Up next for the Djokovic will be Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky. In other action involving seeds, No. 3 Tomas Berdych topped Uzbekistans Denis Istomin 6-1, 6-4 and Italian Andreas Seppi upended No. 8 Leonardo Mayer 5-7, 7-6 (7-4), 7-6 (7-4). Also on Day 2, Stakhovsky whipped wild card Jabor Mohammed Ali Mutawa of Qatar 6-1, 6-1, Slovenian qualifier Blaz Kavcic beat Argentine Juan Monaco 7-6 (7-3), 6-4 and Georgian qualifier Nikoloz Basilashvili surprised Russian Mikhail Youzhny 7-5, 6-2. Doha serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open. Mike Palmateer Maple Leafs Jersey . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. Dave Keon Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. http://www.mapleleafsteamstoreonline.com/authentic-lanny-mcdonald-maple-leafs-jersey/ . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov.Brooke Henderson was hoping to just make the cut at the U.S. Womens Open. Instead, the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., left Pinehurst No. 2 as the low amateur in one of the biggest tournaments in womens golf. “Theres a lot of great amateurs that qualified here this week at the U.S. Open,” said Henderson after finishing up with a 69 in the final round. “I mean, tied 11 right now is where I stand and thats great. Coming in, I was trying to make the cut and then climb up the leaderboard, and I was able to do that. So Im very happy.” Henderson actually ended up tied for 10th, a significant finish as it gives her a spot in next years tournament. After 13 holes, she was three under for her day and tied for fifth spot, but a double bogey on the 16th dropped her back. She finished up the tournament at five over par. “My ball striking was really big for me today,” said Henderson. “I made two mistakes off the tee which cost me a double and a bogey, but other than that, I was hitting it really well and had a couple tap-in birdies, which is reeally nice. Travis Dermott Maple Leafs Jersey. ” Henderson said she found the course extremely tough in the early going, and was almost intimidated by it. But she found her stride as the week went on and was especially good off the tee, hitting 48 of 56 fairways for the week. The big prize for the week came as Henderson earned the medal as the low amateur, besting Minjee Lee of Australia, the No. 1-ranked amateur in the world. It also gave the Team Canada member a wealth of confidence in where she wants to be. “The best players in the world are here and to know that Im right up there, its really awesome,” she stated. “I still have a long way to go to where I want to be in the next couple years, but its really exciting to know that I have the potential and it was a great finish here this week.” Henderson has a busy summer ahead of her. Shell play in the Canadian Amateur July 22-25, the U.S. Womens Amateur Aug. 4-10, and the CP Canadian Womens Open Aug. 18-24. She will also play for Canada at the World Team Amateur Golf Championships in early September. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz