Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2019 04:29
, You better go," N Antworten

BEIJING -- Four-time world champion and six-time national champion Randy Ferbey was inducted into the World Curling Hall of Fame on Tuesday. NFL Jerseys From China . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. "We are delighted to announce that Randy Ferbey, Patrick Huerlimann and Eigil Ramsfjell are being inducted into the World Curling Hall of Fame," said World Curling Federation president Kate Caithness. "All of these athletes have been ambassadors of our game, both on and off the ice. "Their dedication to our sport has inspired generations of curlers the world over and this honour recognizes their achievements." Ferbey won world titles in 1989, 2002, 2003, 2005 and was a silver medallist in 1988. He won national titles in each of those years and in 2001. Ferbey, 54, will be honoured at next years world championship in Halifax. "This came out of nowhere for me -- Im blown away to be honest," said Ferbey. "Im really appreciative to the Canadian Curling Association for their support, as well as to the World Curling Federation. I never played the game to earn accolades like this. "I always considered it a team game and I really want to share this with all the great teammates I had over the years. I could not have done it without them." Huerlimann won Olympic gold at the 1998 Nagano Games. He won world silver in 1989 and bronze in 1996 and 1999. He also guided Switzerland to a silver medal at the 2003 world playdowns. Huerlimann was a WCF executive board member for seven years and served as vice-president from 2010 through 2012. "This great news came out of the blue," he said. "I am delighted to be inducted into the Hall of Fame and very thankful to the World Curling Federation. For the past 40 years, curling has been a major part of my life on and off the ice. "Curling means so much to me and I am truly honoured with this nomination and to be part of the great ones of our much loved game." Ramsfjell, from Norway, played in 15 world championships and won gold in 1979, 1984 and 1988. He took silver in 1978 and 1980 and won bronze on four occasions (1983, 1987, 1989 and 1991). Ramsfjell won the gold medal when curling was a demonstration sport at the 1988 Calgary Olympics and earned bronze at the Nagano Games 10 years later. "My curling career has given me many highlights and I have been grateful for every one of those experiences," he said. "However, this recognition is truly outstanding. I am deeply honoured to be joining some of the greats of previous generations and must thank the Norwegian Curling Association for nominating me and the World Curling Federation for inducting me into the Hall of Fame." Ferbey won his first two national titles as a third for Pat Ryans team. His next four Brier wins came as skip of the "Ferbey Four" rink, which included Dave Nedohin, Scott Pfeifer and Marcel Rocque. Ferbey, who threw third rocks for that team, shares the record for most Brier wins as a skip (four) with Ernie Richardson and Kevin Martin. "Randys achievements on the ice over the years speak for themselves," said CCA chief executive officer Greg Stremlaw. "Equally important, Randy was always accessible to our great curling fans, and made a lot of friends for the sport with his outgoing nature. "The Canadian Curling Association is thrilled to see him recognized with induction into the World Curling Hall of Fame." Last year, Canadas Ron Northcott and Don Duguid were the inductees. Prior to 2012, the WCF awarded the World Curling Freytag Award. It was named after the late Elmer Freytag of the U.S. Curling Association, who was a founding member of the International Curling Federation (now the WCF). Previous Freytag honourees from Canada include Ray Kingsmith (2011), Sandra Schmirler (2009), Shirley Morash (2001), Richardson (2000), Colin Campbell (1990), Bob Picken (1987), Don McLeod (1985), Mabel Deware (1983), Doug Maxwell (1981) and Ken Watson (1978). Cheap Jerseys For Sale . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Cheap Jersey Website . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. http://www.cheapjerseysreview.com/ .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position.PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Robert Garrigus missed two short par putts over the last seven holes Saturday, and just like that, his four-shot lead dwindled to one in the Valspar Championship. Thats about the only thing that went quickly. On a gorgeous afternoon at Innisbrook, pace of play on the PGA Tour reared its ugly head again. Garrigus had to settle for a 1-under 70 when he missed short par putts on the 12th and 18th holes, giving him a one-shot lead over Kevin Na, who laboured and fidgeted his way around the Copperhead course to a 68. The final group turned into a threesome for most of the back nine -- Garrigus, Kevin Na and a rules official with his hand on a stopwatch. Even though they finished in just under four hours, they were as many as two holes behind the group ahead of them. Both players were given a bad time -- a first for Garrigus, but not for Na -- and one more would have meant a one-shot penalty. "Im not used to being put on the clock," said Garrigus, one of the fastest players in golf. "Thats the first time in nine years -- actually the first time in 17 years as a professional -- Ive ever got a bad time on the golf course. I started laughing." They were on the clock when Garrigus had a nasty lie in the rough on the side of the hill on the par-5 14th. He walked some 30 yards up to the green to study his shot, and by the time he walked back to hit it, he was went beyond his allotted 40 seconds. Na was given a bad time on the par-3 13th hole when he was first to play. "Over water, tough to judge the wind and corner pin is obviously brutal, and probably just took some extra time because it was probably a hard golf shot," Na said. "Unfortunately, I was past the time. I know how to play. I dont know what people were saying, but I dont feel like I should be criticized for my play today because Im the first one to admit if I play slow. But I really didnt feel like I played slow today." A traffic jam is likely for the final round. Garrigus was at 8-under 205, and the final seven holes brought several players back into the mix -- most of them needing a win to get into the Masters. David Hearn (70) of Brantford, Ont., is tied for 11th at 2-under par, Graham DeLaet (71) of Weyburn, Sask., and Calgarys Stephen Ames (72) were tied at 38th at 1 over. John Senden of Australia made a 30-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole to cap off a 64, moving up 32 spots on the leaderboard into third place, just two shots behind. Justin Rose, at No. 7 the highest-ranked player in the field, made bogey from a wild tee shot on the 18th for a 69 and was three shots behind. Retief Goosen finisshed his bogey-free 64 some 2 1/2 hours before the leaders began the third round. Replica Jerseys China. He made the cut on the number, and suddenly finds himself within four shots of the lead on a course where he has won before. Goosen was at 4-under 209, along with Scott Langley (69) and Charley Hoffman (67). Luke Donald, a winner at Innisbrook two years ago, was in the group five shots behind. Garrigus did plenty right. He hit two balls off the first tee, only to find his original tee shot had banged off a tree and back into play. He converted that into a birdie, made a 12-foot birdie on the next hole and stretched his lead to four shots with a nifty flop shot from the pine straw that set up a birdie on the par-5 fifth. That was his last birdie. Na remarkably has made only one bogey through 54 holes on a Copperhead course with plenty of bite. He turned a potential bogey into birdie when he chipped in from deep rough on the par-3 15th hole. The pressure came more from the clock held by rules official Gary Young. Na said he was discussing the line of his 15-foot birdie putt on the par-3 17th with caddie Kenny Harms when he wanted one last look. "I was about to back off. Kenny goes, You better go," Na said. "I kind of peaked out in the fairway and theres Gary on the cart with a little clock." Even so, Na said he didnt feel a need to apologize. Pat Perez, playing in the group ahead of them, hit a tee shot into the vegetation on the third hole. Taking a penalty drop would leave him in a palmetto bush, so he opted to go back to the tee. Perez was given a cart ride to the tee and back to his next ball in play, and then he was gone. Perez is one of the fastest players. "They took off," Garrigus said. "When Pat is playing bad, he takes four seconds to hit a shot." Na said Garrigus told him after the round that he would tell him if he were playing slow. He said other players have told him he has picked up the pace. He said he has improved "a ton" since The Players Championship in 2012, when he was changing his swing and had trouble taking the club back -- or changing his mind at the top and purposely missing the ball so he could start over. "Its not fair for me because I already have that stamp on me," Na said. He would much rather me known as a guy with multiple wins on the PGA Tour, and he has a chance to get his second title on Sunday. So does Garrigus, whose only other win was at Disney in 2010. At stake for both is a spot in the Masters. Of the seven players separated by four shots going into the final round, Rose is the only one eligible for the first major of the year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz