Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.09.2019 04:34
leading 92nd home run. Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. So far, so good for the Coyotes, who despite injuries and illness have stayed in the hunt in the rugged West thanks to their dominance of the weaker East. The Coyotes were again without top goal scorer Shane Doan due to an illness on Thursday night, but it didnt matter. Rob Klinkhammer had two goals and an assist, Mikkel Boedker scored twice, and Mike Ribeiro added a goal and two assists in a 6-3 win over the hapless New York Islanders. Keith Yandle added a goal, and Mike Smith made 21 saves in his return after missing a game due to illness as the Coyotes improved to 8-1-1 against Eastern teams. "They go through California and whatever and it seems like they lose games there," Tippett said of the Eastern clubs. "So we look at it as if we lose to them then were losing ground on people." The Coyotes snapped a three-game home losing skid and avenged their lone defeat to an Eastern team -- a 6-1 rout by the Islanders two months ago -- with an all-around effort. "Everyone can chip in. Everyone can score," Ribeiro said. "I think its hard for other teams to match up against us." Weary at the end of a five-game trip, the Islanders were no match. "I thought our forwards were really skating tonight, and as a back end, as a group, it wasnt there," defenceman Thomas Hickey said. John Tavares netted his 13th goal, and Eric Boulton and Kyle Okposo also scored for the Islanders. Two nights after making 46 saves in a shootout victory over San Jose, Kevin Poulin allowed all six goals on 36 shots in New Yorks 11th loss in 12 games. Not even the return of defenceman Brian Strait, who missed 23 games due to injury, could help the Islanders, who were plagued by turnovers and shaky blue-line play. "We just couldnt get in a rhythm, and for whatever reason we tried to overhandle the puck. Youre not going to have success in this league," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Guys are too fast, too strong." Islanders top prospect Ryan Strome didnt get the chance to make his NHL debut. A day after the No. 5 pick in the 2011 draft was called up from Bridgeport of the AHL, Strome went through the morning skate but was a healthy scratch. Capuano said he wanted to get the 20-year-old centre "acclimated in our meetings" before he plays. New York, outshot 17-6 in the first period when centre Casey Cizikas left with a jaw injury, entered last in the league on the penalty kill at 71.3 per cent. Yandles power-play goal made it 1-1. Klinkhammer made it 2-1 when his centring pass from the corner bounced off defenceman Aaron Ness stick and into the net at 2:34 of the second. Less than two minutes later, Boedker slipped a shot past an out-of-position Poulin following a pileup in front. The Coyotes went ahead 4-1 at 6:15 when Ribeiro beat Poulin high for his ninth goal. The Islanders recovered, getting goals from Tavares and Okposo (10th). The second was a soft shot that trickled through Smith to make it 4-3. But the Coyotes settled down the rest of the way amid some reason for optimism regarding Doan, who missed his third straight game and has undergone a series of tests since being sidelined. Tippett said it was possible he will accompany the team on a trip to eastern Canada starting Tuesday, when the Coyotes hope to continue to feast on the East. "Its about us making sure were staying in the pack in the West here," he said. NOTES: The Islanders activated G Evgeni Nabokov from the injured list and sent Anders Nilsson to Bridgeport (AHL). Nabokov, who missed 11 games with a groin injury, backed up Poulin. ... New York D Radek Martinek (back spasms) replaced Strait on the injured list. . D Matt Carkner was a healthy scratch for New York. . Coyotes D Derek Morris (personal issue) missed his third straight game, but Tippett expects him to return this week. ... C Frans Nielsen played in his 400th NHL game, all with the Islanders. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Jalen Brunson Mavericks Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/st...cks-jersey/.com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. Jose Juan Barea Mavericks Jersey . 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. Jalen Brunson Jersey .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday.BALTIMORE -- The Drew Hutchison Road Show enjoyed another successful stop, this time at Camden Yards in front of an unappreciative sellout crowd. Hutchison scattered six hits over seven innings in another sparkling outing on the road, and the Toronto Blue Jays got a two-run homer from Juan Francisco in a 4-0 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. Hutchison (5-4) struck out three, walked none and permitted only one runner past second base. The right-hander is 1-3 with an 8.72 ERA at home and 4-1 with a 1.79 ERA on the road. "Its just worked out that way so far. Its kind of one of those things," Hutchison said of his imbalanced record. "I havent had many starts at home, so that might be part of it. But the rest of that, I could really care less as long as were going out there and giving the team a chance to win." Especially against the Orioles. Hutchison is 2-0 with a 1.16 ERA in five career starts against Baltimore. "Hes pretty good against some other people," Orioles manager Buck Showalter noted. Hutchison outpitched Ubaldo Jimenez (2-8), who allowed two runs and three hits in six innings but fell to 0-6 at home. "I was able to hang in for the team," Jimenez said. "I was able to at least get a quality start." The difference was Franciscos 11th home run, a second-inning drive into the Baltimore bullpen following a walk to Brett Lawrie. After Hutchison retired three straight batters in the seventh following a leadoff double by J.J. Hardy, a thunderstorm stopped play for 21 minutes. When play resumed, Toronto scored twice in the eighth off Tommy Hunter on a wild pitch and an RBI single by Jose Bautista. Blue Jays reliever Brett Cecil left with a groin injury in the eighth inning. He was replaced by Dustin McGowan, who got five outs for his first major league save. "Just right now it just feels kind of tight," Cecil said. The victory snapped a three-game skid for the AL East-leading Blue Jays, who had lost five of six while being outscored 29-9. "I felt like it was the toughest game to win all year, if you want to know the truth," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "We didnt get many hits. We got the big home run, and of course we scratched out a couple late.dddddddddddd." Jimenez was seeking his first win at Camden Yards since signing a $50 million, four-year contract during the off-season. He walked five but, after Francisco homered, the right-hander did not give up another hit until Adam Lind singled off the right-field wall with two outs in the sixth. "Thats something that I need to still work on it," Jimenez said, referring to his walk total. "But I was good. I was OK." Orioles starters have allowed two runs or fewer in 12 of the last 15 games. Manny Machado had three hits for Baltimore, but the Orioles stranded nine and went 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. The Blue Jays put runners on the corners with no outs in the first inning before Jimenez worked out of trouble. In the second, however, Francisco delivered Torontos major league leading 92nd home run. That ended the Jays run of four straight games without a homer and snapped Baltimores streak of 43 innings without allowing a long ball. It also marked the first time in nine games that Toronto scored first. After Baltimore loaded the bases with two outs in the fourth, Jonathan Schoop hit a fly to the warning track in centre field. "I thought I made a lot of really good pitches in that inning," Hutchison said. "They just happened to place a couple in a couple really good spots, and I was able to bear down and make a pitch to get out of it." Beginning with that out, Hutchison retired 10 of the final 11 batters he faced. NOTES: Baltimores fourth sellout of the season drew an announced crowd of 44,031. ... Orioles C Matt Wieters will have his ailing elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday, and season-ending surgery is a distinct possibility. "I hope we get some good news Monday, but we better prepare if its not," manager Buck Showalter said. Wieters has not played since May 10. ... Bud Norris (3-1, 2.38 ERA at home) starts for the Orioles on Saturday against Toronto and right-hander R.A. Dickey. ... Showalter said Machados suspension will not start this weekend, and it will likely go to the appeal process. Machado is challenging a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing his bat on the field. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz