Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.09.2019 05:02
with a victory or a solo s Antworten

The Montreal Canadiens signed forward Brendan Gallagher to a six-year contract extension worth a reported $22.5 million on Saturday. Gallagher has five goals and seven assists in 24 games with Montreal this season. In 149 regular-season games with the Canadiens, Gallagher has recorded 81 points (39 goals, 42 assists). He doesnt take a shift off, he never has, Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin said before Montreals home game against the Buffalo Sabres. The effort is always there, and his character is off the charts. Hes always in the paint, he works hard, he gets loose pucks, and hes not afraid of anything. He competes night in and night out. The way Brendan performs on the ice, hes always around the net. Whether youre six-foot-eight, or six-foot-one, he plays the same way. His foot is always on the accelerator. The 22-year-old Edmonton native was drafted by Montreal in the fifth round of the 2010 NHL draft -- 147th overall. He was named to the NHL all-rookie team in 2012-13. Brendan has shown from Day 1 that he loves Montreal, and he wants to be a Montreal Canadien, said Bergevin, who added the deal was roughly one month in the making. Hes proud, and he loves the city and its fans. That made it even easier. The deal means Gallagher will don a Canadiens sweater until the end of the 2020-21 season. Bergevin, historically reticent to follow an entry-level deal with a long-term extension, said Gallaghers contract made a lot of sense for the organization. At the end of the day, we feel comfortable, said Bergevin. Its always a risk going long-term with any player. We felt this time that the risk was worth it. Clint Capela Jersey . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive. Austin Rivers Rockets Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authen...Rockets-Jersey/. The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Charles Barkley Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Tracy McGrady Rockets Jersey . It was considered unlikely that Rielly would be loaned to Canada for the tournament, which begins Dec. 26 in Malmo, Sweden, though a stretch of three straight games in the press box made it something of a debate. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Australian Open by a shot after the first round at the Victoria Golf Club. Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Shes in position to take the No. 1 spot in the world from Inbee Park with a victory or a solo second-place finish. "In the first round of the year youre always anxious to get started," Pettersen said. "It took me a while to get really comfortable, to trust what Ive been working on. "In the end the trust was stronger than the rest. I hit a lot of great shots but I also have to say I left a lot of shots out there. I three-putted a lot of greens, stupid three-putts really, but I also felt like I played good and gave myself a lot of birdie channces.ddddddddddddquot; Ricordeau, who had eight birdies, a bogey and a double bogey, briefly drew level with Pettersen before finishing among a group of four players with rounds of 67. Tied in second place were Park Hee-young of South Korea and Americans Jaclyn Sweeney and Jessica Korda, daughter of former tennis star Petr Korda and already a tournament winner this year. World No. 4 Lydia Ko of New Zealand was among a larger group at 4-under after a mixed opening round. The 16-year-old was one-under after her opening nine but came home with five birdies and two bogeys, including birdies at her last two holes. Australias Karrie Webb, a record four-time winner of the event, opened with a 71. The Hall of Famer had another brush with rules officials after being disqualified last week at Royal Pines for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Webb started her round on the 10th tee Thursday and was told she had teed up fractionally in front of the tee marker. She was allowed to replace her ball without incurring a two-shot penalty. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz