Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2019 05:25
moving up one place into fourth. Antworten

Canadas Dominique Maltais won the silver medal in the Olympic womens snowboard cross event in Sochi on Sunday. Its the second Olympic podium for Maltais, a native of Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, Que., who was the bronze medallist at the 2006 Turin Olympics. "In the final I just wanted to go full on," said Maltais. "Today was my day. Im so so happy its done and I made it and I finished on the podium." In 2010, Maltais crashed during her final Olympic training run, failed to advance past the elimination stage and finished in 20th place. "Its a good revenge for Vancouver," said Maltais "I wanted to prove to the world that I could do better than in Vancouver. I wanted to enjoy everything, especially this one as I knew it will be the last one. I never tried so hard as I did for this." Canada now has 14 medals at the Games. Earlier in the day, alpine skier Jan Hudec took bronze in the mens super-G. Eva Samkova, 20, of the Czech Republic won the womens snowboard cross gold in her first Olympic Games. The win marked the Czechs first ever Olympic medal in snowboarding. Chloe Trespeuch of France, also making her Olympic debut, took the bronze. "I just wanted to be confident with myself," said Samkova. "I couldnt imagine this - it was very fortunate for me." Samkova, known for competing with a mustache drawn on her face, chose red, white and blue for Sundays race. "Its a lucky moustache. Today its in national colours." Reigning Olympic champion Maëlle Ricker of Squamish, B.C., crashed in her quarter-final heat and finished 21st. "I was off rhythm today right out of the gate," said Ricker. "Im half proud of my effort and half disappointed and shocked." The 35-year-old snowboard suffered a compounded fracture in her left forearm while training in Aspen, Colo,. and underwent surgery less than three weeks ago. "I just want to say that Im really proud of our Canadian Olympic Committee and Canada Snowboard for everything theyve done to help get me back in the gate today," she said. "Without them this definitely wouldnt be possible and all the support from all Canadians as well - everybody had my back. Im sorry." Medal favourite Lindsey Jacobellis of the U.S. went down in the semifinal and won the small final to finish seventh. Two other snowboarders were also hurt in qualifying crashes. Jordan Greenway Jersey . The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. Marcus Foligno Wild Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Joel-eri...ild-jersey/.com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. Marcus Foligno Jersey . Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. Matt Dumba Wild Jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Bayer Leverkusen scored the fastest goal of the season on Sunday and beat Hertha Berlin 2-1 in the Bundesliga return for its new coach, moving up one place into fourth. In the late match, Hoffenheim beat Augsburg 2-0 to come within two points of its opponent in eighth place. Stefan Kiessling notched his 15th goal of the season with a header 40 seconds after kickoff to give Leverkusen a flying start under interim coach Sascha Lewandowski. Lewandowski was co-trainer until he quit a year ago, leaving Sami Hyypia in sole charge of the team. Hyypia was fired eight days ago. Leverkusen doubled the lead after Anis Ben-Hatira had hit the post for Berlin. Son Heung-min collected the rebound, launched a quick counteerattack and found Julian Brandt, who chipped over goalkeeper Thomas Kraft.dddddddddddd Sandro Wagner pulled one back for Hertha with a header in the 38th. Hoffenheim controlled its match against Augsburg and went ahead in the 19th when Sejad Salihovic curled a left-foot free kick over the wall into the lower left corner. Augsburg goalkeeper Marwin Hitzdived to his left but failed to turn the ball around the post. Salihovic now has 11 goals this season, 10 of them from free kicks. Hoffenheim secured its 200th Bundesliga victory in the 41st. Hitz failed to punch a corner far enough and Tarik Elyounoussi fired at the goal. Paul Verhaegh cleared on the line but Jannik Vestergaard headed the ball back into the net. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz