Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2019 05:26
The timing of the injuries Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Pro Bowlers Cam Newton and Greg Hardy will be ready to practice when the Carolina Panthers take the field for the start of training camp Friday night. The same cant be said of often-injured running back Jonathan Stewart. Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said Newton has been cleared medically following ankle surgery on March 19 and is expected to participate in all drills -- which comes as great news for coach Ron Rivera, who is returning from a European vacation. "Cam will participate full go and we will monitor just to make sure," Rivera said. "He will go through treatments to make sure, in terms of maintenance, but he is starting day one and will be on the field." Newton was not made available for interviews Thursday. Rivera said Newton recently worked with some of Carolinas receivers away from team facilities and came away feeling good about his surgically repaired ankle. "Im pretty excited about having him back on the field full time with those guys," Rivera said. Gettleman said Hardy, convicted on two counts of domestic violence last week, will not face any suspension from the Panthers at this time. He said the team will follow the leagues stance and let the legal process play out. "We constantly talk to our players about putting themselves in a position to succeed both on the field and even more importantly in life, so what has happened with Greg is very concerning and very disappointing," Gettleman said in the teams first public comments on Hardy since his conviction July 16. "These are very serious allegations," the GM said. "At the same time, we also respect the fact that Greg has appealed the decision and is entitled to a jury trial. We have been in touch with the league and were in the position that they have a personal conduct policy, which we are a part of. At the same time, we have to respect the legal process. Thats basically where were at." Hardy appealed the conviction last week after a judge sentenced him to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation for assault on a female and communicating threats. His appeal will be heard by a jury trial, but a date has not been set and it could be several months -- likely after the completion of the NFL season and would become a free agent -- before the case is heard in court. Hardy, who signed Carolinas franchise tag tender for $13.1 million, is a key player on the leagues No. 2-ranked defence. He had a career-high 15 sacks last season and has 26 sacks over the past two seasons. Gettleman said Hardys arrest in May did not play a role in the teams decision not to offer him a long-term contract. However, Gettleman wouldnt discuss Hardys long-term future with the team. Hardys teammates said they dont believe his off-the-field issues will be a distraction moving forward as the Panthers prepare to defend their NFC South title. "Its completely separate from anything were doing here," tight end Greg Olsen said. Stewart, who missed 17 games the past two seasons, pulled a hamstring recently in workouts and will miss 1-2 weeks. Gettleman also said offensive guard Edmund Kugbila, a former fourth-round draft pick, will have back surgery and will miss the entire season. The Panthers had high hopes for Kugbila when they draft him but hes not played a game for Carolina since coming into the league. Gettleman said safety Tre Boston (hernia) and cornerback De-Andre Pressley (stress fracture) will start training camp on the physically unable to perform PUP list. The Panthers went 12-4 last season but lost to San Francisco in the divisional playoffs. "To get that far and to lose, especially at home, was a tough pill to swallow," Olsen said. "Its disappointing, but its over. ... We are trying to get to where we were." Vapormax Hvit Dame Norge . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Nike Joyride Run Norge . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/vapormax-he...ormax-plus.html. The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Nike Sko Vapormax .com) - The San Antonio Spurs will try to even their series with the Dallas Mavericks Monday night when the two teams collide at American Airlines Arena for Game 4. Nike Vapormax Salg . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN. TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista will likely miss a few days with a mild hamstring strain but is not expected to go on the disabled list. The all-star right-fielder had an MRI exam done Monday after leaving Sundays game in Cincinnati. "Its definitely some of the best news I could have gotten," Bautista said. "I could have got the news of a torn hamstring or a higher-grade strain. But its the lowest grade strain that there could be -- grade one -- so its day by day." Bautista said theres a "really good chance" he wont have to go on the DL and added he might even be able to return during Torontos three-game series against the New York Yankees, which began Monday night at Rogers Centre. "Im not saying a start but a pinch-hit at-bat here or there, thats a possibility," he said. The Blue Jays have led the American League East standings for the last month but they won just three games on their recent 10-game road trip. Entering play Monday, Toronto had a 1 1/2-game lead on New York and the Baltimore Orioles. Toronto lost another key player over the weekend as infielder Brett Lawrie of Langley, B.C., will miss three to six weeks with a fractured right index finger. The Blue Jays placed him on the 15-day DL on Monday and recalled outfielders Anthony Gose and Kevin Pillar from triple-A Buffalo. "We need the two extra outfielders to cover while Jose is out," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "When he comes back, I dont necessarily think we need two. But for the time being, we do." "Its an opportunity for somebody," Gibbons added. "Thats what it comes down to." Lawrie is batting .244 this season with 12 homers and 38 RBIs. The Blue Jays also optioned catcher Erik Kratz to the Bisons on Monday. Bautista is enjoying another strong season with a .305 average, 15 home runs and 49 RBIs in 77 games. His defensive play has been excellent and he leads all major-league players in fan voting for the July 15 all-star game in Minnesota. He suffered the injury while trying to leg out a single in the Blue Jays 4-3 loss to the Reds. "I was running down to first and I extended my leg to step on the bag and I justt felt a little sharp pain," Bautista said.dddddddddddd "The usual feeling when you strain a muscle. Ive been there before so I knew what was going on. I had a good idea at least. I just didnt know how bad it was. "I knew I could have made it worse by staying in the game so I came out." Gibbons was unable to provide a specific return date but was relieved it didnt appear to be a serious injury. "Hopefully just a couple days," he said. "Well see." The Blue Jays opened June with five straight wins but have gone 4-11 since, entering the series opener against the Yankees. The timing of the injuries and the recent slide have not helped ease concerns from a jittery fanbase that the teams rare first-place run could soon come to an end, especially with New York and Baltimore now so close in the standings. "I dont think it should be blown out of proportion," Bautista said. "I think we have capable guys that can fill in on a short-term basis and hopefully do a great job. "Certainly the other guys that are in the lineup that are still regulars, they are plenty good to carry the offence and the team on the field. So I wouldnt blow it out of proportion." At the end of his five-minute pre-game availability, Bautista was asked what hed say to the portion of the fanbase who believes the teams strong play last month was an aberration, and that the results from the last two weeks are more the expected norm. "Well good for them," he said. "I dont have to defend ourselves. If they want to root for the Yankees or the Red Sox, be my guest. They shouldnt be Jays fans if thats how they feel. Thats my opinion." Torontos lineup card for the opener of the three-game series against the Yankees had a different look. Designated hitter Adam Lind moved into Bautistas No. 3 slot, batting behind shortstop Jose Reyes and left-fielder Melky Cabrera. First baseman Edwin Encarnacion remained in the cleanup spot and centre-fielder Colby Rasmus batted fifth and catcher Dioner Navarro was in the No. 6 spot. Third baseman Juan Francisco batted seventh, ahead of second baseman Munenori Kawasaki and right-fielder Gose. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz