Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.09.2019 10:09
staring right up at me Antworten

MIAMI -- Marlins second baseman Rafael Furcal left Saturdays game against the New York Mets in the fourth inning with a left hamstring cramp and is listed as day-to-day. Furcal, who missed the first 2 1-2 months of the season due to hamstring and groin injuries, injured himself when running to first base after grounding out and clipped the back of first baseman Lucas Dudas foot. Furcal was replaced by Jeff Baker. Before the game, Marlins shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria was scratched from the starting lineup with soreness in his elbow on his throwing arm. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Nike Shoes Black Friday China .com) - The St. Wholesale Nike Shoes Black Friday .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers.OAKLAND, Calif. - Ben Zobrist needs few reminders of the quirks that come with playing in the Oakland Coliseum, his new home.In the 10th inning of a loss last August playing for the Rays, a small opossum scurried alongside the Tampa Bay left fielder and he caught glimpse of the critter out of the corner of his eye.Apparently that was a good omen for the As, and not so much for us, he said with a chuckle Monday.Zobrist might be in for far more sightings of his new furry friend after the As acquired the two-time All-Star infielder along with shortstop Yunel Escobar on Saturday to fill out the middle of their infield. The As sent catcher John Jaso and two minor leaguers to the Rays in the trade.Zobrist combines with Fernando Abad to complete general manager Billy Beanes A-to-Z makeover of the As spanning the past 14 months.The 33-year-old Zobrist helped the Rays make the playoffs four of the past seven seasons, including an improbable run to the World Series in 2008. He hit .272 with 10 home runs and 52 RBIs last season, and made starts at second base, shortstop, all three outfield spots and designated hitter.He will never forget the shock of those opossum eyes staring right at him last summer.Zobrist noticed the creature on a foul ball by Alberto Callaspo earlier in the 10th inning of the 3-2 defeat on Aug. 4.That was a strange moment, Zobrist said Monday. I was playing a little bit in the gap so I wasnt paying a lot of attention to the corner over there. I ran a long way for a foul ball and I was over near the bullpen and I saw the ball go into the stands and just kind of out of the corner in my eye there was something in the corner of my eye.dddddddddddd. Im like, What in the world? I thought it was maybe a piece of paper. I looked over and there it was, a baby possum just staring right up at me. I stood there just frozen for a second, looking at this thing like, Where did you come from?Zobrist, ready to step in at second base, looks forward to maintaining his double-play rhythm with Escobar at shortstop and said that could make for a more seamless transition to his new team.Every year theres a little bit of a culture change in every clubhouse. There is a new dynamic and a new culture and chemistry that has to be cultivated from the start of the season every year, Zobrist said. Its interesting, it definitely was a little bittersweet. You think a lot about the time weve spent in Tampa Bay. Its been eight years. Its hard to leave behind a lot of friends and relationships there, but at the same time were thinking ahead and were looking forward to the new baseball chapter and the new challenge ahead.Also Monday, right-hander Jesse Chavez agreed to a $2.15 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration.Chavez stepped in as a key member of the rotation in 2014 when projected starters Jarrod Parker and A.J. Griffin were each lost for the year to elbow injuries that required surgery.Chavez, 31, went 8-8 with a 3.45 ERA with 21 starts and 32 appearances for a career-high 146 innings last year, when he made $775,000.The teams remaining arbitration-eligible players are Abad, Ryan Cook, Sam Fuld, Craig Gentry, Brett Lawrie, Jarrod Parker, Josh Reddick and Eric Sogard. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz