Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.09.2019 05:54
I can go on about excuses but t Antworten

MIAMI - Lance Stephensons ear-blowing antics are over. That was the order the Indiana guard got from Pacers president Larry Bird, who took issue with Stephensons antics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat. Stephenson was caught by television cameras blowing into the ear of Heat star LeBron James. That led to a conversation between Stephenson and Bird. "He said, Dont do it again," Stephenson said Friday, recalling his talk with Bird. "So Im not going to do it again." Stephensons non-play-related words and stunts have largely become the story of the East finals, starting from when he talked about the health of Dwyane Wades knees before the series. In Game 5, not only did he blow into James ear, but also walked into a Heat huddle while Miami coach Erik Spoelstra was talking things over with a couple players. And on Thursday, Stephenson was quoted in NBA-provided transcripts referring to Heat guard "Cole Norris," instead of the players actual name, Norris Cole. "Itd be good just to play basketball," Pacers guard Paul George said. "When youve got antics and stuff being bigger than the game, then of course its going to raise some eyebrows. But here, we just want to play basketball. Its the conference finals. Everything else can just kind of sit on the side." Stephenson has created some Heat-related storylines in each of the last three postseasons, starting when he directed a "choke" sign toward James during the 2012 East semifinals. Earlier in this series, Stephenson said that when James talks to him during a game, the four-time MVP is showing signs of "weakness." But Friday, hours before the Heat and Pacers were to play Game 6 of the series, Stephenson said, "I dont think I can get into his head. Hes the best player in the league. He knows how to play through that stuff." Wade and fellow Heat star Chris Bosh said they wouldnt stand for one of their teammates creating such a stir. "If theyre focused on that," Stephenson said, "thats good." The Heat were taking a 3-2 series lead into Friday night, and were one win away from ousting Indiana for a third straight season. And given that its now win-or-else time for the Pacers, Indiana forward David West said hed encourage Stephenson to do whatever it takes in Game 6. "Thats a part of who Lance is," West said. "I didnt even know (what he did) until after the game. Obviously, were in a must-win situation. So everything is a go in my opinion. Weve got to try to win this game. Weve got to try to do whatever we can to get whatever type of advantage we can get to try to win the game." Stephenson said multiple times Friday that hes simply trying to have fun and help the Pacers win. But when asked by a reporter after Indianas shootaround practice "How does blowing in the ear contribute to winning?," he didnt respond for several seconds. With that, a member of the Pacers media-relations staff told Stephenson to go shoot, and he walked away. Joe Mauer Jersey . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Twins Jerseys . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. https://www.cheaptwins.com/232t-frank-vi...rsey-twins.html. Signs of a turnaround have emerged in this series at Minnesota. Brian Roberts had three doubles and a triple for the first four-extra-base-hit game of his 14-year career, and the Yankees used their bullpen to preserve a 6-5 win over the Twins on Friday. Sergio Romo Twins Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Ryne Harper Twins Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield.Nick Kyrgios appeared uninterested during a petulant 6-3 6-1 defeat to Germanys Mischa Zverev at the Shanghai Masters, which included a heated exchange with a spectator. At 3-1 down in the opening set and with the game finely poised at deuce, Kyrgios handed Zverev the point and threw the game with a deliberately weak second serve before walking directly to his chair where Umpire Ali Nili told him to play professionally.Facing game point at 1-1 in the second set, Kyrgios started walking to his chair before Zverevs serve had even landed. I dont owe them anything. Its my choice. If you dont like it, I didnt ask you to come watch. Just leave. Nick Kyrgios He was broken twice in the second set and as Zverev served for the match at 5-1, he took on a heckler in a heated argument mid-game.Facing three match points at 0-40 down, Kyrgios then floated a return from Zverevs second serve before the German gratefully put away the winning shot.Asked if he understood the crowds reaction, Kyrgios said: Not at all. I feel like if they knew what they were talking about theyd be on the tennis court and being successful as well. Kyrgios won the Japan Open on Sunday I cant really understand it at all. They dont know what Im going through, so no, I dont understand it.I dont owe them anything. Its my choice. If you dont like it, I didnt ask you to come watch. Just leave. Peter Fleming gives us an insight into why Kyrgios lost the plot at the Shanghai Masters If youre so good at giving advice and so good at tennis, why arent you as good as me? Why arent you on the tour?You want to buy a ticket? Come watch me.dddddddddddd. You know Im unpredictable. Its your choice. I dont owe you anything. Doesnt affect how I sleep at night. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The Australian later added on Twitter: Not good enough today on many levels, Im better than that. I can go on about excuses but there are none. Sorry #StillAWorkInProgress.The 21-year-old said he had to stifle yawns when he dispatched Sam Querrey in straight-sets on Tuesday, saying he was bored and tired after last weeks exertions at the Japan Open, where he lifted the third trophy of his season and career. Kyrgios is overgrown teenager Sky Sports tennis expert Peter Fleming gives his verdict on the Australians latest flare-up And it appeared Kyrgios wasnt up to facing his opponent Zverev from the start as he suffered his first defeat in seven matches.Despite reaching a career high of No 14, he still has an outside chance of making the ATP World Tour Finals in London at the end of November, but Kyrgios performance did little for his reputation and was booed by spectators as he appeared to give up.Asked if he even wanted to qualify for the elite event at the O2 Arena in London, Kyrgios said: I couldnt care less, to be completely honest with you. Kyrgios has a reputation for poor behaviour on court. Last year he received a suspended one-month ban for making a lewd and personal comment during a match with Stan Wawrinka, while at Wimbledon earlier this year he called his performance in defeat to Andy Murray as pathetic.You can watch Liverpool v Manchester United, plus loads more Premier League football, Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Stan ends Edmunds Shanghai run WATCH: Best match point save ever? Race is on for world No 1 ATP schedule ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz