Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.09.2019 05:54
loss to Philadelphia in 2001. Antworten

The FA should look into Jose Mourinhos comments about Anthony Taylor refereeing the Liverpool v Manchester United clash on Monday, says the Daily Telegraphs Jeremy Wilson. Taylor is from Wythenshawe in Greater Manchester and supports non-league club Altrincham, but has no ties with United. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Mourinho has described Taylor as a very good referee but believes it will be difficult for him at Anfield, and Wilson questioned the United bosss reasoning behind addressing the subject. The FA should look at what Mourinho said. I noticed in his remarks that he caveated it with I wont say too much because Ill get charged, but he knows exactly what the rules are, said Wilson. Youre not supposed to talk about referees before the game. After the game, you shouldnt question their partiality. He got fined several times at Chelsea.You can say that the referee had a bad game or that he is useless, you just cant imply that theyre somehow biased. Paul Pogba shares a moment with Taylor, who will referee the Liverool v Man Utd game on Monday You have to wonder that what Mourinho really wants to do is to create pressure on the referee and to influence whats going to happen.Its easy to not answer a question about the referee. Its not that hard to avoid the FA sanction and I think Mourinho knows what he can and cant say.Were all newspaper people and get great headlines, but basically by answering the question Mourinho has three back pages about Taylor, which wouldnt have happened if he dodged that question. Red Monday is coming to Sky Sports Monday Night Football Wilson labelled the Taylor debate nonsense, with uproar on social media coming before Mourinhos comments during his press conference.The Premier League shouldnt worry about social media in this case and they should appoint the official they want, Wilson added.If theyve got officials that theyre worried about, who could not be impartial in some way, then they should not be elite Premier League referees, so I think its a nonsense that its even an issue. Liverpool host Manchester United on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm on Monday The idea that we think referees arent professional and grown up enough to referee a game because they live near one of the teams is absolutely ridiculous.The Mail on Sundays Oliver Holt supported Wilsons claims about the impartiality of elite referees.I have problems with referees making bad decisions but I have never doubted the credibility or honesty of our referees, said Holt.They make mistakes but the idea that they are in some way biased towards clubs, I just dont buy it.I totally agree with what Jeremy said, if weve appointed elite referees, they are beyond being partial to individual clubs.It shouldnt be an issue, but the fact that it is does not reflect well on Mourinho in particular.Former referees chief Keith Hackett this week backed Taylors integrity but said it would be intolerable if there was a disputed call in the derby.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Mourinho: Tough for Taylor Liverpool v Man Utd preview Jose: Season not at stake Liverpool have title chance Wholesale Fake Jerseys . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Fake Jerseys From China . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. https://www.fakejersey.com/.Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Fake Jerseys Free Shipping . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. Fake Jerseys Online . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.The Toronto Raptors Northern Uprising continues to inspire fans across the country, as overnight data from BBM Canada confirms that Sunday nights Game 4 against the Brooklyn Nets attracted an average audience of 885,000 viewers, making it the second most-watched Raptors game ever, just behind the Raptors Game 7 loss to Philadelphia in 2001. Audience levels peaked at 1.46 million late in the fourth quarter as the Raptors secured the 87-79 victory. The game is the most-watched First Round game in the history of the NBA Playoffs on Canadian television. Confirming the Raptors popularity in their hometown, Game 4 was the most-watched sports broadcast of the week in the Greater Toronto Area, delivering more viewers than any hockey game, and reached 20.5% of viewers. Overall, the Raptors First Round NBA PLAYOFFS series against the Brooklyn Nets on TSN has attracted a total reeach audience of 6 million unique viewers through the first four games.dddddddddddd. The Raptors on TSNCanadians can continue to follow the Raptors on Canadas Sports Leader throughout the First Round of the NBA PLAYOFFS. Live coverage continues Wednesday (April 30) with Game 2: Brooklyn @ Toronto on TSN, TSN GO, and TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto. The broadcast schedule for Games 5-7 is as follows**:• Game 5: Brooklyn @ Toronto – Wednesday, April 30 at TBD • Game 6: Toronto @ Brooklyn – Friday, May 2 at TBD • Game 7: Brooklyn @ Toronto – Sunday, May 4 at TBD (if necessary) TSNs complete NBA post-season coverage, which includes the NBA FINALS, is available for live streaming on TSN GO. *Audiences prior to August 31, 2009 are based on BBM Nielsen Media Research Mark II meters.**Schedule subject to change ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz