Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.09.2019 05:55
Baines and Shaw are great players Antworten

DENVER - Nolan Arenado thought for sure his liner to left field was gone. Nope, hit off the top of the wall and bounced back into the outfield grass. Walkoff double. Walkoff homer. Doesnt really matter — it was still a walkoff win for the Colorado Rockies. Arenado hit a two-out, two-run double in the ninth inning, lifting the Rockies to a 5-4 win over the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday night. Its the second straight game the Rockies have won in walkoff fashion, with Justin Morneau hitting a two-run homer in the 10th against San Diego on Sunday. "Kind of got away from (walkoff hits)," cracked Carlos Gonzalez, who scored the winning run. "Were trying to pick it up a bit." Just another crazy game at Coors Field. The NL West-leading Giants took a 4-3 lead in the top of the ninth on an RBI double by Tyler Colvin against closer LaTroy Hawkins (2-0). But it wouldnt last. With Troy Tulowitzki at third and Gonzalez on first, Arenado fouled off slider after slider from closer Sergio Romo (3-1). Finally, Romo hung a 2-2 slider that Arenado caught just right. He figured it was gone and sort of went into a half-run. The ball hit off the yellow portion of the fence and came back onto the field. Arenado started motoring toward second. No matter, though, Gonzalez was sprinting all the way, despite a sore shin and a balky knee. He easily slid into home to help the Rockies win and pull to within two games of the Giants in the division. Gonzalez even had a blood stain on his right knee, courtesy of his slide. "I didnt even know I was bleeding," Gonzalez said. "Youre trying to do anything possible and give all youve got." Arenado hardly thought this was his night, not after hitting into a double play and flying out in his first two plate appearances. But Tulowitzki gave him a pep talk. "Told him he was going to get a big hit and stick with it," Tulowitzki recounted. And Arenado did just that. "Saw a pitch and put a good swing on it," Arenado said of his third career walkoff hit. Its the second time the Giants have lost on a walkoff hit this season. "Thats tough luck," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Its a game of inches man and we just missed." Wilin Rosario had an RBI double and a two-run homer as he steadily regains his strength. Rosario recently missed a dozen games because of a viral infection that caused him to lose nearly 10 pounds. Madison Bumgarner allowed three runs in six innings before being removed for a reliever. Thats the 18th straight road starts hes surrendered three runs or less, which is the longest streak in team history as he surpassed Ed Whitson. The left-hander was staked to a 3-1 lead, but couldnt hold it as he gave up a tying two-run homer to Rosario in the sixth. Bumgarner was none too pleased in the seventh when he was hit by a pitch from Rex Brothers on the leg. Bumgarner jawed at the Rockies dugout as he made his way to first base. "Heat of the moment. Everybody was fired up," said Bumgarner, who hit Tulowitzki in the left leg with an errant pitch earlier in the game. "It shows two teams out there that care." Franklin Morales was sharp after scuffing for the last month, giving up three runs over six innings in the no decision. San Francisco took advantage of an overturned call to score three times in the fifth. After a one-out single by Brandon Crawford, Colvin laced a ball to left that appeared to drop right on the line, only to be ruled foul. Bochy challenged the play and the call was reversed, with Colvin being awarded a double. Gregor Blanco soon followed with a two-out, two-run triple to deep centre. Hunter Pence brought in Blanco with a slow roller that Tulowitzki struggled to cleanly field. The most explosive hitting team in baseball got another weapon back with reigning NL batting champion Michael Cuddyer returning to the lineup Tuesday. Hes been out the last month with a strained left hamstring. "Feels good to be able to get back on the field and put my pom-poms away and pick up a glove instead," said Cuddyer, who finished 0 for 4. NOTES: Giants OF Angel Pagan (left shoulder) and C Buster Posey (back irritation) were out of the starting lineup. ... Bochy said Posey "needs a day, might need a couple." ... The Giants will throw RHP Matt Cain (1-3) on Tuesday night, while the Rockies counter with RHP Jhoulys Chacin (0-2). China Shoes 2020 . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St. Cheap Shoes From China . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/. 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. Discount Shoes For Sale . - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap.MANCHESTER, England -- Ashley Cole was left out of the England World Cup squad on Sunday, prompting the veteran Chelsea defender to announce his retirement from international duty. England coach Roy Hodgson said omitting the 33-year-old Cole was part of his plan to "look to the future," making it likely Luke Shaw will be the backup to Leighton Baines at left back in Brazil despite only making his international debut in March. Ahead of Mondays public squad announcement, Hodgson rang the players who were not among the 23 players being taken to Brazil. "I got the call from Roy and agree England team should be about the young players," Cole wrote on his Twitter account. "I think it best I retire from England team now ... like me or not, trust me its hurt me to stop playing for my country." After making his England debt in 2001, Cole went on to win 107 caps, the last coming in the 1-0 friendly win over Denmark in March. "Among many difficult decisions Ive had to make for my squad, not selecting Ashley was one of the hardest," Hodgson said. "Hes been an incredible competitor for England, to amass over a century of caps is a truly staggering achievement and he deserves enormous credit for the desire and brilliance which has shone through over the years he has represented his country. "There are few players who can be considered among the very best in the world, but Ashley in his prime was the best left back without question." Cole, who fell out of contention for England after losing his starting spot at Chelsea this season, endorsed Baines of Everton and Southampton teennager Shaw.dddddddddddd "Baines and Shaw are great players, proved this season, and are the future of this country, it was a pleasure to get 107 caps," Cole tweeted. Before England opens the World Cup against Italy on June 14, Hodgsons side has friendlies against Peru at Wembley Stadium, and Ecuador and Honduras in Miami. "We have a great manager and team and I wish them only success," Cole said. "I will be supporting them like a true fan." Hodgsons intention to take younger players in Brazil could see Chelsea teammate Frank Lampard also miss out on the World Cup despite 103 international appearances. The 20-year-old Everton midfielder Ross Barkley is being tipped as another youngster to make the squad as Hodgson blends a dynamic team to make an impact in Brazil. There was encouraging news for Hodgson on Sunday over midfielder Jack Wilshere, who returned to action for Arsenal after spending two months on the sidelines since fracturing his left foot in Englands friendly win over Denmark in March. "He can play now, so it shows you that there is no problem for him to be available for England," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said after Sundays 2-0 win at Norwich. Another Arsenal midfielder, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, should also be fit for the World Cup despite being out for three weeks with a groin injury, according to Wenger. "He should reintegrate into the squad on Wednesday in normal training," said Wenger, whose side plays Hull in the FA Cup final on Saturday. "He will be available for Roy to pick him. I wouldnt be surprised if he was picked." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz