Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.09.2019 05:55
have to do it so early Antworten

DALY CITY, Calif. -- Karine Icher and her caddie husband, Fred, evaluated the conditions and course at challenging Lake Merced and decided on a Day 1 strategy: stay short of the pin and putt uphill. The move worked beautifully, and Icher delivered the most consistent performance on a day there werent many in the debut of the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. "I think its the key on this course," Icher said. "Its a tough golf course, especially with the wind and temperature. It gets so cold. You try to stay warm and try to catch the right wind and go with it and make some putts." The Frenchwoman birdied four of her first seven holes and finished with a 6-under 66 on Thursday to take the lead, two strokes ahead of Lydia Ko and several others. Afterward, Icher was off to pick up 2-year-old daughter, Lola, from the tours childrens care and head to dinner. The start was delayed two hours because of fog and play was suspended because of darkness with 24 players still on the course. Icher had a bogey-free round and hit all but one green in regulation. Many struggled off the tee or with their putters on speedy, tricky greens on a cool day with plenty of wind and hovering fog not far off the Pacific Ocean. The gallery sang "Happy Birthday" to Ko on her 17th birthday as she started from the first tee, and Ko came through with a 68 on a day she was also named among TIME magazines 100 most influential people. Kos group barely beat the horn for darkness. "I wanted to finish today," she said, acknowledging the birthday song was "kind of embarrassing" but much-appreciated. Morgan Pressel birdied four of her first eight holes and was among the players sitting three strokes back at 69. Mo Martin also shot a 69 after warming up four times before finally hitting her first tee shot following the fog delay. Pressel, whose round began on the back nine, went to 4 under at the turn. Top-ranked Inbee Park opened with a 73 in the $1.8 million event, while second-ranked Suzann Pettersen had a 70 in her first tournament since missing three events with a back injury. On the par-4 11th, a frustrated Pettersen made an 8-foot putt for triple-bogey to fall from 3 under to even par before bouncing back. Michelle Wie, coming off her first win in nearly four years last week in her home state of Hawaii, finished at even-par 72. Those who were still on the course will play resume their rounds Friday morning, so many will have a quick turnaround after a short break. Tee times remained the same. Pressel also had a sizzling first round in Phoenix last month, going 9 under through her first 11 holes in the JTBC Founders Cup and chasing a 59. But Pressel bogeyed two straight holes and wound up with a 7-under 65. On Thursday, she recovered for par on holes 16 and 18 after both tee shots missed the fairway. On the forgiving par-5, 532-yard 18th, Pressels drive ricocheted off a tree and landed in a more favourable lie to the right of the fairway. She nearly put her third shot onto the green but the ball kicked back a couple of feet shy. "It was actually a bit of a struggle out there. My short game kept me in it. I stayed patient," Pressel said. "I stayed tough. Its a tough golf course. I knew nobody was going to go out there and blitz it." Martin played through more fog, and even wondered whether there might be a second delay. The LPGA is back in the Bay Area for the first time since 2010, and San Francisco provided exactly the kind of day that so perfectly represents this region and its unpredictable weather patterns. Martin sported an "L" charm necklace in memory of her grandfather, Lincoln Martin, who died last month at age 102. One of her biggest supporters since they reconnected 10 years ago, he last travelled to a tournament in Rochester, N.Y., last year. He ate vanilla ice cream on his chocolate crisped rice cereal -- with half and half to boot -- for breakfast every morning. He also had several U.S. patents. "It would be really hard to do him justice in a couple sentences, but greatest person Ive ever met," she said. "Changed my life when I got to know him in the last 10 years. Most peaceful person Ive ever met. ... Everybody out here loved him. He followed womens golf and was a fan of everyone." Angela Stanford and Se Ri Pak withdrew Thursday, and neither provided a reason to tournament officials. Air Max 97 Cheap Mens . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Cheap Air Max 97 Brown China . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/ch...-97-pink-china/. Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. Cheap Air Max 97 All Red China . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Cheap Air Max 97 White China . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span.LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida – Its not for a lack of interest or due to a lack of effort - the Blue Jays are trying - but so far there is no trade to be made to enhance the club. "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. So if you want to, look at that as encouraging." While young pitching prospects Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman continue to be in high demand – Anthopoulos isnt opposed to moving either if the deal is right – its the Jays big bats that are attracting the most attention. "The one thing we have on this team is power," said Anthopoulos. "Theres not a lot of power out there on the market or the free agent prices dont work for some of the clubs so weve been approached by clubs asking for some of our position players that have power." Anthopoulos then moved quickly to deny a Toronto Sun report that Colby Rasmus had been offered to two teams in the search for starting pitching. "With respect to rumours and some of our position players, I would say just to kind of bury some of those. With all our players well be open-minded if people want to approach us but I can say as we sit here today I feel pretty confident that most, if not all, our position player core will be with the club to start the year," he said. The Blue Jays havent ruled out signing Rasmus to a long-term extension. The 26-year-old is coming off his best season since his breakout campaign in 2010 with the Cardinals. Limited by injury to 118 games, Rasmus authored a slash line of .276/.338/.501, and lifted his OPS to .840 from .689 the previous season. Anthopoulos is leaving the door open to a long-term extension with Rasmus, who will be a free agent for the first time after this season. In fact, only Jose Bautista of the Blue Jays starrting outfielders is signed beyond 2014.dddddddddddd Citing Edwin Encarnacion as a player given a long-term commitment in the middle of a breakout campaign, Anthopoulos said hes willing to wait on Rasmus in order to "gather more information," even if the centerfielder continues to perform at a high level and a deal becomes more costly. "We feel time is on our side in the sense of we dont feel the need to necessarily have to do it so early," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "Weve got more resources from a payroll standpoint." Jose Bautistas and Edwin Encarnacions team-friendly contracts – Bautista has two years left at $28 million with a club option for 2016 at $14 million while Encarnacion is signed for two more years at $19 million with a club option for 2016 at $10 million – make Rasmus a logical choice to be moved out of the group of power bats. Given this years offseason market for outfielders – Jacoby Ellsbury signed for $153 million over seven years with the Yankees and Shin-Soo Choo is expected to receive a similar figure in free agency – Anthopoulos has a difficult decision to make on Rasmus value. WEBER HEADS TO KOREA The Blue Jays will enter Thursday mornings Rule 5 draft with 39 players on their 40-man roster. Right-hander Thad Weber has been sold to NC Dinos of the Korean Baseball Organization. MOTTOLA NEARING DEAL WITH RAYS Former Blue Jays hitting coach Chad Mottola and the Tampa Bay Rays are finalizing the paperwork on his contract to become the clubs new minor league hitting coordinator. Mottola served in the same capacity for the Blue Jays in 2009 before spending three seasons as the hitting coach at Triple-A Las Vegas. Mottola and Dwayne Murphy, who retired, are the two members of last seasons coaching staff that wont be returning to Toronto. Kevin Seitzer, who was the hitting coach in Kansas City when manager John Gibbons served as Royals bench coach, was hired last month to replace Mottola. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz