Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.09.2019 08:05
throwdown to give the Thunder Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Winnipeg Jets and Minnesota Wild meet for the first time as division rivals tonight, with the Jets shifting to the Western Conference and Central Division under realignment and the Wild changing divisions having previously been in the since-disbanded Northwest Division. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also available on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg. Winnipeg was denied its first ever 3-0 start with Sundays 3-2 setback to Anaheim. Andrew Ladd scored both of the Jets goals, while Black Wheeler picked up two assists. Ondrej Pavelec made 30 saves. "I had very few players that were good in the game," Winnipeg head coach Claude Noel said. "I thought Pavelec was our best player by far." The Jets will play their second road contest of the season before starting a six-game homestand on Friday. Winnipeg forward Devin Setoguchi will make his return trip to Minnesota after spending his previous two seasons with the Wild. He logged 32 goals and 63 points in 117 games with Minnesota before getting dealt to the Jets on July 5 for a 2014 second-round pick. "At the end of the day, its not about me personally going back there. Its about our team going to Minnesota and trying to get the win," said Setoguchi, who has two goals and an assist in three games with the Jets. "For me its going to be a little weird going back and playing against some old friends, but its strictly business. We need to go in there and try and win a hockey game." The Jets franchise has won four straight and five of its last six meetings with the Wild, sweeping the two-game set in 2011-12. Winnipeg and Minnesota will meet for the first time as division rivals, with the Jets shifting to the Western Conference and Central Division under realignment. The Wild also changed divisions having previously been in the since-disbanded Northwest Division. Pavelec has won both of his previous meetings with the Wild, posting a 1.00 goals against average and .971 save percentage after giving up just two goals on 68 shots faced. The Wild make another attempt at their first victory of the season without their No. 1 goaltender. Niklas Backstrom was hurt in Tuesdays 3-2 loss to Nashville, suffering a right knee sprain in the first period. He had allowed two goals on five shots before the Predators Eric Nystrom was hauled down from behind by defenseman Keith Ballard, with both skaters skidding through the crease and into Backstrom. Josh Harding came on in relief and the first action he saw was Nystroms penalty shot. He was unable to come up with the save on the eventual game- winner. "You have to be ready. You have to know, going into every game, that theres a chance you could play in it. I should be ready for whatever happens during the game," said Harding, who ended with 19 saves. Zach Parise and Jared Spurgeon scored for the Wild, who had lost a pair of post-regulation home games before the setback to the Predators. They are off to their worst start since beginning the 2000-01 season, the Wilds first in the NHL, 0-4 with a tie. "Weve got to find a way to win," Ballard said. Harding will get the start tonight and has never faced the Jets, while there is a chance Backstrom could serve as the backup. Cheap Jerseys 2020 .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. Custom Jerseys China . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. http://www.jerseyscheapcustom.com/. This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Fake Jerseys 2020 . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the old Russell Westbrook. The three-time All-Star scored 26 points to lead Oklahoma City past the Charlotte Bobcats 116-99 Sunday night. He was 10 of 12 from the floor in 25 minutes in his fifth game since returning from right knee surgery. He has steadily improved and is looking more like the player he was before he missed 27 games. "He was aggressive all night, playing downhill on the pick and rolls," said Thunder forward Kevin Durant, who finished with 28 points. "He was just great tonight. That was good to see." Westbrook said he needed time to get comfortable again. "The more I play, the more rhythm Im able to catch and the more rhythm Im able to get," he said. Reggie Jackson scored 17 points and Serge Ibaka had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunder, who won their second straight after losing their first three games following the All-Star break. Oklahoma City outrebounded the Bobcats 44-29. Durant made just 8 of 24 field goals, but sank all 12 of his free throws. He also had six rebounds and five assists. "I get a lot of shots, man," Durant said. "Theres going to be nights when I feel like that. Its a part of the game, and I think thats the beauty of the game -- just trying to fight through the obstacles, do what I can to help my team." Al Jefferson scored 25 points and Anthony Tolliver added 17 for the Bobcats, who had won four straight before losses to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. The Thunder made 13 of 24 shots in the fourth quarter to outscore the Bobcats 31-18. Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said his team had the wrong mindset to close the game. "I think through three quarters we did a good job, but we came out in the fourth, and again, particularly when they brought their starters back, we just couldnt contain the ball and couldnt keep the ball out of the paint, which has been something weve been good at all year," he said. Westbrook scored 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting in the first half to help the Thunder take a 61-55 lead at the break. "He set the tone the ffirst half," Clifford said.dddddddddddd "He always plays with high energy, and if hes going to make all the shots, then theyre going to be hard to beat." Jefferson had 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting. The Bobcats shot 54 per cent in the first half, but were outrebounded 20-13. The Bobcats started off hot in the second half. A 3-point play by Gerald Henderson trimmed Oklahoma Citys lead to 61-60. The Thunder responded with a 6-0 run, including two putback baskets by Steven Adams, to take a 67-60 lead. Westbrook showed some of his explosiveness after a steal. He drove down court, then extended his right arm and elevated for a powerful one-handed throwdown to give the Thunder a 77-67 lead. "Tonight, he was phenomenal," Durant said. "He was great. That dunk capped it off." The Bobcats hung tough and trailed just 85-81 at the end of the third quarter. Charlotte cut the deficit to 86-84 early in the fourth quarter, but the Thunder responded with an 8-2 run. A perfectly executed pick-and-roll ended with Durant scoring on a pass from Westbrook, and Ibaka scored on the next possession to give the Thunder a 104-92 lead and put the game out of reach. Westbrook, who also had five assists, dominated from the start. "I thought Russell really had a great command of the game," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "I think it is good to see him continue to get his game legs under him. I give the staff a lot of credit. They have put him in a position to get better day by day." NOTES: Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti announced before the game that Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha would miss four to six weeks with a left calf strain. Sefolosha left Fridays game against Memphis in the first half and didnt return. ... Several Oklahoma City players, including Durant and Westbrook, travelled to Stillwater, Okla., Saturday night to watch Oklahoma State upset No. 5 Kansas. ... Presti said new acquisition Caron Butler will be with the team Monday after the Thunder signed him Saturday. ... Durant was called for a technical foul in the first quarter after being whistled for a carry and disagreeing with the call. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz