Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.09.2019 08:14
after taking the opener, 3- Antworten

TORONTO -- Chris Chelios is 51 years old, but that doesnt necessarily mean his hockey-playing career is over. Chelios, who will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, said he has considered going to Europe to play with his sons, Dean and Jake, like Gordie Howe played with Mark and Marty for the Hartford Whalers. "My guys are seniors in college now, and if for some crazy (reason) they dont make it (to the NHL), which, realistically theres just not enough jobs, I wouldnt hesitate," Chelios said Friday. "Im staying in shape to go to Europe, pick a good country and take my whole family over there and go play with them there. Like Switzerland, Ive been there. Who knows? Weve done crazier things in our family." Chelios later said he was joking. And he made it clear that he wouldnt trying to do it in the NHL or AHL. Dean, 24, and Jake, 22, play for Michigan States hockey team. Chris Chelios played his final NHL game for the Atlanta Thrashers on April 6, 2010. He played a total of 1,651 games, the most of any defenceman or American in history. Chelios, who now works as an adviser to hockey operations with the Detroit Red Wings, still skates occasionally. "More pushing pucks and blowing whistles in Grand Rapids," he said. "Every once in a while Ill do a Tuesday night group. I skate more in the summer with my sons than I do actually during the season. Going to have to skate for the Winter Classic. Im looking forward to that." Chelios is set to take part in the Winter Classic alumni game in Detroit on New Years Eve. Adidas Ultra Boost 19 Nederland . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. Adidas Falcon Goedkoop . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/falcon-sneakers.html.Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Adidas Superstar Dames Goedkoop .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Adidas Superstar Uitverkoop . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The NHLs pre-draft scouting combine will be held in Buffalo for the next two seasons. NHL Vice-President Colin Campbell calls Buffalo "the right fit&quoot; in announcing the leagues decision during a joint news conference with the Sabres on Monday.dddddddddddd The combine had previously been held in Toronto. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz