Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.10.2019 03:27
professional" and made him "mor Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Steven Stamkos will not play for Team Canada at the Sochi Olympics after tests revealed Wednesday that his broken right leg is not completely healed. Tampa Bay Lightning doctors said they couldnt clear him to play after examining his most recent CT scan and will re-evaluate his condition again in two to three weeks. Lightning captain and teammate Martin St. Louis has been named as his replacement. Its a big blow for the 23-year-old, who had been optimistic earlier this week that he might be able to play by as soon as Saturday. "Today is obviously very disappointing for me," Stamkos said in a release. "I honestly believe that we did everything possible in order to have my injured leg ready in time for the Olympics, but I realize you cant force healing. I know, in the best interest of my long-term health, I cannot represent Canada in Sochi, as much as I would like to." Yzerman said Stamkos "should not be participating in game action at any time in the near future." "Although the doctor was very pleased to this point with the healing process, he explained that the callus surrounding the fracture site is not 100 per cent consolidated, and Steven will not be cleared to play in a game until that happens," said Yzerman. "It was a pretty clear-cut decision, no grey areas at all." Sidney Crosby, the captain for Team Canada, was disappointed to hear that Stamkos would not be heading to Sochi. "Its tough to see. I think we all figured if theres anyone thats going to find a way back, it would be him," Crosby said, after scoring a goal and adding an assist in Pittsburghs 5-1 win at Buffalo Wednesday night. "That being said, its probably more difficult for him than anyone else. You feel for him, but we obviously have to move forward." Crosby declined to suggest who he might favour as a candidate to replace Stamkos. "With different guys in the mix, I think its a good problem to have," Crosby said. "But nonetheless, I dont think its an easy decision at all." NHL players are set to leave Sunday and arrive in Sochi on Monday. Canadas first game is Feb. 13. Stamkos suffered the injury Nov. 11 and hasnt played since. He underwent surgery to have a titanium rod inserted into the tibia. Fake Jerseys For Sale . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. Fake Jerseys . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. https://www.fakejerseysfromchina.com/. With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. Cheap Jerseys From China . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. Fake Jerseys China . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Marcin Gortat posted 24 points and 13 rebounds to help the Washington Wizards hold off the New Orleans Pelicans 83-80 on Saturday. Bradley Beal had 12 points, John Wall totaled 11 points with seven assists and Paul Pierce scored 10 for the Wizards, who snapped a two-game losing streak.dddddddddddd New Orleans Anthony Davis led all scorers with 30 points to go along with 13 rebounds. Jrue Holiday chipped in 17 points on 7-of-18 shooting in the Pelicans third straight loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz