Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.10.2019 03:00
joined by Liverpool Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- If this month is going to be a 2015 audition for Randall Delgado, the Arizona Diamondbacks right-hander is off to a good start. Delgado and four relievers combined on a four-hitter, and A.J. Pollock had three hits to help the Diamondbacks beat the San Diego Padres 5-1 Thursday night. Delgados outing marked the start of the Diamondbacks going to a six-man rotation. Delgado (3-3) started on April 4 and 10, and then made 37 appearances as a reliever. He came into the game with a 5.85 ERA and held San Diego to two hits in five scoreless innings. He struck out two and walked none. "First of all, we are happy for the win. I tried to be calm and tried to make quality pitches," Delgado said. "I felt good today. Good defence behind me. I didnt try to do much." Delgado threw 61 pitches. It was his first career start without allowing a run or walk. "I think it was the first one in a long time. I felt good about what I did today," he said. Going to a six-man rotation allows the Diamondbacks to reduce the number of innings for some of their young pitchers and gives others, like Delgado, a chance to win a job for next year. "Pretty efficient. He just really featured all of his pitches," manager Kirk Gibson said. "Real good performance." The Diamondbacks won for the fourth time in seven games, including the final two of this four-game series in which they outscored the Padres 11-2. Ian Kennedy (10-12) had a miserable night against his former team, allowing four runs and 10 hits in 5 1-3 innings while striking out two and walking two. Kennedy threw 65 pitches through three innings, falling behind 4-0. He allowed five hits in the three-run second, including RBI base hits by Didi Gregorius and Ender Inciarte. Another run scored on rookie third baseman Cory Spangenbergs throwing error. "I was leaking stuff over the plate early on," Kennedy said. "Made some tough pitches and they put some balls in play that allowed those runs to score in the second inning. "For the most part, early on, I didnt have my best command early in the counts," he said. "I made tough pitches, but overall I didnt have my command. My curveball wasnt that sharp or my changeup, and I didnt have command of my fastball early on." Miguel Montero added an RBI single in the third, and Aaron Hill had an RBI double off Blaine Boyer in the seventh. San Diego loaded the bases with no outs in the eighth against Matt Stites and scored just one run. Oliver Perez came on and threw a wild pitch that brought in San Diegos only run, and then struck out the side. HOT CORNER Arizonas Aaron Hill started at third base for the first time since his rookie season of 2005 with Toronto. He made a great play in the fifth, laying out to make a backhanded catch of Rene Riveras liner. "It was fun. I was hoping for a little more action, but I guess that means our pitchers were doing a great job," he said. Hill is at third so the Diamondbacks can see if Didi Gregorius and Chris Owings is how they want to go up the middle next year. DIAMONDBACKS NUMBERS Arizona has allowed three runs or fewer in eight straight games, the clubs longest streak since doing so in nine consecutive games from Sept. 25, 2005, to April 5, 2006. The Diamondbacks also won their first season series against San Diego since 2011, going 12-7. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: Gibson on the return Wednesday night of RHP Daniel Hudson from two Tommy John surgeries: "To see him out there again was very powerful." Padres: Manager Bud Black said SS Everth Cabrera, on the disabled list with a strained left hamstring, wont make the weekend trip to Colorado but will join the team in Los Angeles and be re-evaluated there. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: Arizona buses up the freeway to face the Los Angeles Dodgers for three games, with Vidal Nuno (0-3, 3.23 ERA) scheduled to start Friday night. Padres: LHP Eric Stults (6-15, 4.56) is scheduled to start the opener of a three-game series at Colorado. Hes allowed three or fewer earned runs in 11 of his last 13 starts since June 17. Jason Kipnis Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Jose Mesa Indians Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/2628u...ndians.html.com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Joe Charboneau Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Jason Kipnis Indians Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service.Gary Cahill has returned to training with England after a minor knock forced him to sit out Wednesdays session at St Georges Park. In the workout - watched by England rugby union coach Eddie Jones - the Chelsea defender was joined by Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson, who is desperate to prove his fitness following a lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.Jones, who has recently taken in similar sessions at Crystal Palace, Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea, was given a tour of the state of the art facility by football counterpart Roy Hodgson before the pair spent time deep in conversation on the sidelines. Eddie Jones (middle) talks to Roy Hodgson (right) and Gary Neville at St Georges Park Henderson, an unused substitute in Liverpools Europa League defeat by Sevilla, has been included in Hodgsons provisionall 26-man squad for the European Championships and will hope to be involved in Sundays friendly against Turkey at the Etihad Stadium.dddddddddddd Jordan Henderson (second right) joins in training session with team-mates Jack Wilshere, Andros Townsend and Jamie Vardy The remaining Liverpool players in the party for France next month - Daniel Sturridge, Nathaniel Clyne, Adam Lallana and James Milner - will join up on Saturday morning while the Manchester United players involved in the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace are due to arrive next Monday. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz