Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.10.2019 02:26
anything he could to help Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Coach Claude Noel was happy to talk about the Winnipeg Jets power play Friday night, after a 3-2 shootout win over the Philadelphia Flyers, thanks to two power-play goals. "The power play was obviously a big plus for us," he said after Bryan Little scored the winner in the fifth round of the shootout as the Jets (10-9-2) won their fourth in a row. "(It was) a long time waiting for us for that to happen. I dont think there was anything really different that took place other than we hit the net." The Jets started the game with the worst power-play in the league, just six goals in 71 tries (only one in their last 13 games) and moved up a notch to 29th after Dustin Byfuglien connected twice when the Flyers were shorthanded. It was fitting that he was the agent of change, since it was Byfuglien who counselled doubters to have patience this week. He said success would come if the team could keep rubber moving to the net. And he insisted they did nothing new Friday night. "It was just a matter of getting there," Byfuglien said after the game. "We were in traffic and we just kept shooting and it got there." Byfuglien scored his first at 5:36 of the into the first period as he snapped the puck past a kneeling Steve Mason. The second at 14:23 of the third period was more important, after the Flyers (7-11-1) had taken a 2-1 lead by the end of the first on goals from Scott Hartnell and Wayne Simmonds. It was Byfugliens trademark slapshot from the blueline that swept by Mason and sent the game into overtime. Even the normally stoic defenceman had to do a little dance to celebrate. Mason said he didnt even see the puck. "Its just disappointing because we had the lead with six minutes left in the hockey game and we werent able to close it out," he said. But he said they made progress on their road trip. "Anytime you can get five out of six points thats pretty good. Would have been great to get the full six points but moving forward we put ourselves back in a better position." The Flyers bounced back after Byfugliens first goal. Hartnells wraparound at the 6:25 mark was ruled a goal after a review. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec appeared to move it past the line with his glove. The Flyers took the lead a little over five minutes later on Simmonds wrist shot from a goalmouth scramble just 13 seconds into Philadelphias first power play of the game. Like Byfuglien, Noel has said he has faith the teams power play will improve. "Weve had chances like that before where it either gets saved or hits a post or misses the net, or a lot of different factors like that," he said of the first goal. "For me it was just a matter of time before these things start seeing the back of the net. Eventually theyre going to go, you just have to stay with it and not allow too much frustration to get into your game." He also gave Pavelec credit for keeping them in the game. "He really gives us a chance." One streak did end for the Jets Friday night. Captain Andrew Ladd finally failed to score in a shootout. Ladd has scored game winners in three and hadnt missed until Friday. "The one (streak) that counts kept going," he said, adding that he hopes the power-play goals will give the team more confidence in the future. Notes: The Flyers havent won a game this season in which they didnt score the first goal. ... The Jets have won four straight at home as well and their leading scorers at the MTS Centre are Ladd (5G, 8A) and Bryan Little (7G, 6A). Comprar Air Max 720 Baratas . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. Nike Air Max 90 Baratas Falsas . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. http://www.tiendasairmaxbaratas.com/zapa...95.html.Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. Air Max 200 Hombre . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. Nike Air Max 90 Baratas España . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October.Former Colorado Avalanche forward Milan Hejduk announced his retirement on Monday. "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. "I realized my lifelong dream of not only playing in the NHL but winning a Stanley Cup. My family and I are proud to call Denver home and are enjoying our time together." The 38-year-old native of the Czech Republic spent 14 seasons in the NHL, all with the Avalanche. "Milan was one of the most humble players I ever had the privilege of competing with," said Joe Sakic, the Avalanches Executive Vice-President of Hockey Operations in a statement. "On the ice, he had one of the quickest and smoothest hands of any teammate I ever played with. His release, along with his hockey sense and vision, made him one of the premier goal scorers in the NHL during his prime. Milan was a true winner and would do anything he could to help our team win. He was a quiet leader who led by example andd always represented this organization and himself with class.dddddddddddd" Hejduks career was a decorated one. The three-time All-Star won a Stanley Cup with the Avalanche in 2001 and two Olympic medals (gold in 1998 and bronze in 2006). In 2002-03, Hejduk won the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy for finishing the season as the NHLs top goal-scorer with 50. He eclipsed the 30-goal plateau five times and scored at least 20 goals in 11 times. Last season saw Hejduks worst offensive output, scoring only four times in 29 games of the lockout-shortened year, finding himself a healthy scratch at times. The Avalanche did not offer Hejduk a contract following last season, although, Hejduk did express desire to play on. He finishes his career with 375 goals and 470 assists in 1020 games played, the second-most in Avalanche/Quebec Nordiques history. He holds the franchise record for most overtime goals with nine. Hejduk is the third-highest scoring Czech player in NHL history behind Jaromir Jagr and Patrik Elias. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz