Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline



Beiträge: 1.080

22.10.2019 04:01
Horner hinted at the Antworten

The New York Rangers returned home Sunday with a bad taste in their mouth. Unable to hold a two-goal lead on three occasions in their 5-4 overtime loss to the Kings, the Rangers had plenty to rue in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup final at Staples Center on Saturday night. But they were especially upset at a non-call early in the third period when Dwight King scored to pull the Kings to within one at 4-3. As Justin Williams moved the puck to Matt Greene at the point, the six-foot-four 230-pound King headed to goal as he had done all night. Rangers defenceman Ryan McDonagh engaged him at the top of the blue paint and soon King, McDonagh and goalie Henrik Lundqvist were tangled together like a three-headed octopus. King somehow managed to tip Greenes shot from the point as Lundqvist was unable to move. Marian Gaborik scored 5:38 later to tie it at 4-4 and Dustin Browns tip-in of a Willie Mitchell shot ended the drama at 10:26 of double overtime. On the wrong end of two overtime contests, the Rangers trail two games to none going into Game 3 Monday at Madison Square Garden. Asked it was goalie interference on the King goal, a tight-lipped Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said: "Ask the NHL." Goalie interference is not reviewable under the current rules. Lundqvist was clearly unhappy, throwing his arms up in disbelief after the goal as he was pinned under King and McDonagh. He talked to the referee during a TV timeout soon after, seeking an explanation. Lundqvist said after the game that he just wanted consistency, pointing to a goalie interference penalty to Rangers forward Benoit Pouliot in the second period. "If they dont call that, you cant call that they called in the second period," said Lundqvist, who thought Pouliot had been pushed into Jonathan Quick. "We have the same play and they score. Like I said, I dont think its a penalty but youve got to stop the play if the goalie cant move in his crease. And its not like Im outside the crease. I play pretty deep. Just be consistent with it." Kings forward Jeff Carter was called for goalie interference in the first overtime period, after contact with Lundqvist that left the New York goaltender taking his time to get his equilibrium back. Still Rangers forward Derek Stepan also didnt like what he saw on the King goal. "I dont really want to get myself worked up right now," he said. "From my point of view, I think that their (Kings) goal shouldnt have even happened. But Im not the one making the calls, Im the one playing. Im not the one that saw what he saw and we go from there." King was a thorn in the Rangers side all night, screening Lundqvist on Willie Mitchells second-period goal. Vigneault tried to look at the positives. "Both games we had opportunities," he said. "We didnt get it done. Were going home in front of our great fans. Were going to be ready for the next game. " The non-call was just one of many talking points. Like the Kings, the Rangers were punished for mistakes. And they had chances to score, with Jonathan Quick stopping Brad Richards at point-blank range in the third and Chris Kreider hitting the post in overtime. Lundqvist pointed to the razor-edge margin in the first two games. "Its just one bounce here and there and its a different score. We came up short in two games. Now we have to go home to New York and turn this around." Stepan said the goal for New York was simple. "Just relax and play. Weve got to make sure we take care of ourselves, get home and get that Garden rocking." Los Angeles was judged to have yielded 33 giveaways Saturday, to 15 from New York. Thats 51 giveaways from LA in two games, compared to 25 for the Rangers. Kings centre Anze Kopitar is expecting a Rangers pushback at Madison Square Garden. "We can play better hockey. And weve done it before. Everybody knows that were going to have to do it at MSG because their building is going to be loud," Kopitar said. "Im sure theyre going to be very desperate. Theyre going to throw everything at us that theyve got and were going to have to match all of the above." The Rangers loss came despite leading 4-2 after 40 minutes. That snapped their 10-0 record when leading after two periods this post-season. Forty-eight teams have taken a 2-0 series lead since the Stanley Cup final went to the best-of-seven format in 1939. Of those clubs, 43 (89.9 per cent) have gone on to win the Cup, including the 2012 Kings. Home teams sweeping Games 1 and 2 of the Cup final have gone 32-3 (.914 per cent). But two of the exceptions were recent with Pittsburgh (2009 against Detroit) and Boston (2011 against Vancouver) rallying to win the Cup. Best Cheap Fake Shoes Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/.Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive.Christian Horner has confirmed Renaults interest in Carlos Sainz, hinting the French manufacturer offered to supply free engines to Red Bull in return for the Spaniard. Sainz, contracted to Red Bull but currently driving for junior team Toro Rosso, has proven his star qualities over two years in Formula 1 and would seem to fit the bill for Renault, who are still seeking a leading driver for 2017.Renaults search has seen them linked with Sergio Perez, Valtteri Bottas and Nico Hulkenberg but, as Red Bulls engine supplier, they may have been hoping to use power as a means of negotiation for Sainz. The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnBut though Horner hinted at the engine offer, he believed Renault had abandoned their pursuit and advised Sainz to remain with Toro Rosso and Red Bull.I think theyve given up on that, the Red Bull boss told Sky Sports F1.Why would we let him go?He has a long-term agreement with Red Bull, and at the moment I wouldnt say Renault was a better bet than Toro Rosso. We have immediate access to him should we need it.So having invested in him, having funded him through his junior career, put him in tthe junior team now at Toro Rosso, it doesnt make sense for us to release him to Renault.dddddddddddd Renaults continued pursuit of a star driver casts fresh doubt over the futures of Jolyon Palmer and Kevin Magnussen, who were both expecting a decision by the end of September.At Red Bull, meanwhile, with Daniel Riccairdo and Max Verstappen on long-term contracts, Sainzs path appears to be blocked. However, the 21-year-old did tell Sky F1 earlier this year about his title aspirations with the team.If I had to choose now where I would win my first world championship, no question it would be with Red Bull and hopefully that will happen soon, he said. Also See: Japan P1: Nico fastest from Lewis The Formula 1 Gossip Column Whens the Japanese GP on Sky? Get a Sky Sports weekend pass ' ' '

 Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz