Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.10.2019 03:13
not the way I wanted this Antworten

SEATTLE -- Something about Safeco Field is bringing out the best in Kyle Seager. While most hitters find Seattles park frustrating, the Mariners third baseman is thriving at home this season. Seager had an RBI double in the first inning and hit a three-run homer in the fifth off Boston starter Jake Peavy as the Mariners won their fifth straight, 8-2 over the Red Sox on Tuesday night. Seattle matched its longest winning streak of the season thanks to another offensive outburst making up for a shaky performance from starter Erasmo Ramirez. One night after putting up 12 runs on the Red Sox, Seattle hit two homers and handed Boston its fifth loss in six games. And Seager continued a hitting tear at home. Through 37 games at Safeco Field, Seager is hitting .328 with 10 of his 11 home runs and 36 RBIs. Seagers run at home has helped make up for his miserable first three weeks of the season. "Its one of those things where you get feeling good, you go through your little runs and they have been at home for me," Seager said. Mike Zunino followed Seager with a solo shot as part of Seattles four-run fifth inning. It was Zuninos 10th home run. The victory was Seattles 15th in June and secured consecutive winning months for the first time since 2012. The Mariners (42-36) are six games over .500 for the first time this season. "There is a really good feeling in the clubhouse," Seager said. "We know what we have in here. We feel good about it and we feel like well be able to sustain it." Seattle has mostly been winning with pitching but the bats have shown up against the Red Sox. Logan Morrison had the big blows in the series opener with two home runs. Seagers double in the first scored Endy Chavez and Morrison followed with a sacrifice fly for an early 2-0 lead. Chavez tripled for the second straight night in the second inning to score Brad Miller for a 3-0 lead. It was Seagers turn again in the fifth. Robinson Canos single with one out put runners on the corners and Seager turned on an inside pitch from Peavy just inside the right-field foul pole and off the windows of the cafe in the outfield. Seager was barely back in the dugout when Zunino lined his homer into the Mariners bullpen, nearly hitting reliever Danny Farquhar for a 7-2 lead. "Were not trying to go out there and do too much. ... Its just a trust and a confidence that I think is growing and hopefully can stay that way," Zunino said. Joe Beimel (2-1) got four outs in relief of Ramirez to get the victory. Ramirez again failed to get deep into the game and was done after 4 1-3 innings. Control was again the problem for Ramirez. He ran his scoreless innings streak to 19 1-3 before giving up a two-run homer to Brock Holt in the fourth inning. But it was five walks and a number of long at-bats that ended his night early. While not giving up many runs, Ramirez pitched more than five innings only once in his past five starts. Peavy (1-6) has allowed 16 homers in 16 starts this season. He was pulled after the fifth and the seven earned runs were a season high. Peavey has lost six straight decisions, his only win this season coming on April 25 against Toronto. In the 11 starts since his victory, Peavy has left the mound with the lead only once. "Its not fun. There is nothing fun about getting beat especially when you dont do your job," Peavy said. "Its frustrating and there is no other way to say it." NOTES: Beimel was the first of four relievers used by Seattle. ... Boston RHP Clay Buchholz (knee) will come off the 15-day DL to start Wednesdays series finale. Buchholz last pitched for the Red Sox in late May. ... Ramirezs scoreless innings streak is the longest for any Seattle pitcher this season. Custom Colorado Rockies Jerseys . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Colorado Rockies Gear . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/. Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash. Colorado Rockies Pro Shop . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Fake Rockies Jerseys . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons.MADRID, Spain -- Defending champion Rafael Nadal gave his clay-court doldrums a boost by reaching the Madrid Open semifinals on Friday with a dominant performance against Thomas Berdych. In the womens tournament, two-time defending champion Serena Williams withdrew with a leg injury, while Maria Sharapova ousted Li Na in the quarterfinals. The top-ranked Nadal had lost his previous two quarterfinal matches on clay for his worst run on the surface in a decade. But buoyed on by a partisan crowd, Nadal overpowered Berdych 6-4, 6-2 to advance at the Magic Box. "I brought great energy and intensity to it and thats the best news, that its my best (on clay) yet," Nadal said. "The things that, historically, Ive done well on this surface I managed to do them again today." Nadal has been improving with every match in Madrid after losing at the quarterfinals stage in preceding tournaments in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. But he showed no sign of the nerves that had uncharacteristically crept into the game of the most successful clay-court player ever as he pushed Berdych to the corners and punished him with a powerful forehand that accounted for 16 of his winners. "My play is good when Im hitting my forehand well, especially on clay," said Nadal, who is vying for his third title in the Spanish capital. "In Monte Carlo I used my backhand more and not my forehand, and when I have to hit five or six backhands in a row it doesnt help my game." Berdych, who dropped to 3-18 against Nadal, couldnt keep up in the hot sun beating down on Manolo Santana centre court. Nadal faces countryman Roberto Bautista Agut after the 45th-ranked player beat Colombias Santiago Giraldo 6-3, 6-4. David Ferrer followed Bautista Aguts victory with a 7-6 (3), 6-3 win over Ernests Gulbis to become the third Spaniard in the semis. Kei Nishikori prevented an all-Spanish lineup in the final four by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-4 inn the late match.dddddddddddd The win also ensures that he will become the first Japanese player to break into the top 10 when the new world rankings are released on Monday. Nishikori remained undefeated on clay this season in nine matches after winning the Barcelona Open title. The top-ranked Williams has had her left thigh heavily bandaged this week and said she injured it during a first-round victory over Belinda Bencic on Sunday. "It started to get better but, most importantly right now, I just need some time to rest and recover. Its beyond words. Its so frustrating," Williams said in a statement. "This is not the way I wanted this week to end." The withdrawal gave 2011 champion Petra Kvitova a walkover and a spot in the semifinals. The 32-year-old Williams said the injury would not keep her out of the French Open, with the defending champion tweeting she would play in Rome next week before the second Grand Slam of the season starts on May 25. Sharapova reached the semis after she rallied to beat Li 2-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3. Li was in control until she failed to convert two break points in the 11th game of the second set. Errors then began creeping into the Australian Open champions game as Sharapova evened the match. After an exchange of breaks in the third set, the ninth-ranked Russian broke again and then held serve to win on Lis 43rd unforced error. "It really could have gone her way today. You know, it was just a matter of a few points in the second set," said Sharapova, who came through despite seven doublefaults. "I was down, I didnt play a great first set, and I found a way to get myself in a position to be in the third." Sharapova faces third-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Polish player beat French qualifier Caroline Garcia 6-4, 4-6, 6-4. Kvitova will face fourth-seeded Simona Halep after the Romanian ousted Ana Ivanovic of Serbia 6-2, 6-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz