Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.10.2019 03:06
wild pitch Antworten

At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. There have been several Ottawa fans wondering if Richardson - currently the head coach of the clubs AHL affiliate in Binghamton - would be able to help the Senators with their defensive issues as an assistant coach down the road. But speaking to him on TSN 1200 Tuesday, it sounds like the 44-year-old is waiting for the right opportunity to become a head coach in the NHL. Richardson had spent three years as an assistant in Ottawa, but in the spring of 2012 he had a conversation with general manager Bryan Murray about his coaching future. So when the Binghamton job opened up after Kurt Kleinendorst stepped aside, he knew that was the career path he wanted to pursue. "It was great getting the experience those first few years kind of being the part-time guy, the upstairs guy and the practice guy with the Senators. But when I had that chance to become a head coach I told Bryan, Thats what I want to be. I want to be a head coach. Its not that I think Im better than anyone else or better than an assistant coachs job, I just feel more comfortable in that role and I like it," Richardson said on Tuesday. Richardson says he currently has no aspirations to leave his post in Binghamton, where he has guided the club to a first-place position in the AHLs East Division. "Im really happy to be here. And I take a lot of pride trying to help these young players in the organization. So my answer is that Im happy to be here and Im signed for another year," added Richardson. Of course, things could change if an NHL head coaching job opened up in the summer. A couple of teams - like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with interim head coaches and have made no guarantees about who will be behind their bench next season. Add in the usual number of post-season coaching changes and there could be several opportunities for Richardson to consider in the summer. But he was quick to point out the Binghamton job offers him the unique luxury of being close to his daughter who is wrapping up her sophomore year at university down the road in Ithica, New York. "It really works well for my family with our daughter Morgan an hour away at Cornell and we get to see her a lot. Its very unusual to be able to do that in the geography of the hockey world. We are fortunate to have that so right now, my answer is that Im going to stay in the AHL." Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. Basket Air Max 90 Pas Cher . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-a...utlet.html.That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. Air Max 720 Outlet .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. Air Max Pas Cher Chine .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete.DETROIT -- With the trade deadline minutes away, Austin Jackson saw a replacement on the top step of the dugout and realized what was happening. "I pretty much kind of knew what was going on," Jackson said. "Just kind of a sad moment right there knowing that last run off the field, it was pretty tough with all your teammates that you played with." Jackson was traded by the Tigers on Thursday in a three-team deal that brought star left-hander David Price to Detroit. But the timing of the move allowed him one last ovation from the home fans. With one out in the seventh inning of a 7-4 loss to the Chicago White Sox, Jackson was pulled from the game and made the long jog from centre field to the dugout. Left-hander Drew Smyly was also involved in the deal. He started and pitched five innings, although he didnt have to be taken out abruptly like Jackson was. The game quickly became a secondary concern in the Motor City when news of the trade began circulating, but Detroit lost for the fifth time in six games. Moises Sierra had four hits, and Jose Abreu and Adam Eaton added three apiece for the White Sox. Joakim Soria (1-4) -- another pitcher Detroit recently traded for -- hit Paul Konerko with the bases loaded in the seventh to give the White Sox a 5-4 lead. Abreu extended his hitting streak to 20 games. Ronald Belisario (4-7) got the win in relief, and Jake Petricka pitched the ninth for his sixth save. Chicagos John Danks allowed four runs and seven hits in five innings. There had been speculation he might be dealt before the deadline. "Truthfully it wasnt even a topic of conversation in here between anybody," Danks said. "Theres nothing anybody can do about it. Its part of the game and yeah, I dont tthink that had any effect on any of us to be honest.dddddddddddd" Instead it was Detroits Thursday starter who ended up being traded. Smyly pitched five innings and allowed four runs and 11 hits. Detroits Torii Hunter and J.D. Martinez hit back-to-back homers in the third. SORIAS STRUGGLES: Soria came on in the seventh in a tie game and struck out Eaton, only to have the Chicago hitter reach base on a wild pitch. After a single by Alexei Ramirez and an intentional walk to Abreu, Soria got pinch-hitter Conor Gillaspie on a popup before hitting Konerko. "I wouldnt say that was a rough outing to be honest with you," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "I know he gave up the run and he gave up that hit, but I thought it was a pretty good outing." AMAZING ABREU: Abreu doubled twice off Smyly and extended his hitting streak. The Chicago slugger has hit safely in 38 of his last 39 games. Only two rookies have had longer hitting streaks for the White Sox: Guy Curtright had a 26-gamer in 1943, and Chico Carrasquel had a 24-gamer in 1950. TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Outfielder Avisail Garcia (shoulder) and reliever Matt Lindstrom (ankle) are both starting rehab assignments Friday at Triple-A Charlotte. Tigers: Outfielder Andy Dirks, who has missed the whole season so far because of back problems that required surgery, is set to begin a rehab stint Friday with Class A West Michigan. ON DECK White Sox: Chicago returns home to face Minnesota on Friday night. Ace left-hander Chris Sale (10-1) takes the mound for the White Sox against Logan Darnell (9-6) of the Twins. Tigers: Detroit takes on Colorado in an interleague matchup. Justin Verlander (9-9) starts for the Tigers against Franklin Morales (5-5). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz