Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.10.2019 03:27
netminder Tyler Beskorowany Antworten

CARY, N.C. - Megan Rapinoe scored just three minutes into the game, and the United States got three goals in the second half to beat Switzerland 4-1 Wednesday night. Carli Lloyd made a penalty kick early in the second half, Christen Press scored in the 77th minute and Abby Wambach got her 168th career score in the 87th. "We knew Switzerland would be a good challenge and we played good, up-tempo soccer," U.S. coach Jill Ellis said after improving to 2-0-1 since being officially named to the position. She was also 6-0-2 in two stints as interim coach. Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic scored on a penalty kick in the 70th minute for Switzerland. It came on the Swiss only shot on goal and ended Hope Solos bid to set a new shutout record for the US women. Solo remained tied with Briana Scurry for the team mark with 71 shutouts. "For me, the record is going to come when it comes — Im not going to chase it," said Solo, playing her first game for the U.S. since her June 21 arrest on a domestic violence charge involving her sister and nephew. "Its always disappointing to get scored on whether its a game with a record-breaking opportunity or not. Of course Id like to get the record so I can move on and focus on other things, but its not the end-all, be-all for me." The U.S. had 15 shots in its first game since a 2-2 tie with France on June 19, and extended its home unbeaten streak to 85 games (74-0-11). The U.S. (8-2-3 this year) is ranked No. 1 in the world while the Swiss, who have already qualified for next years World Cup in Canada, are 19th. Rapinoe quickly put the Americans ahead when she hit the lower right corner with a left-footed shot from the top of the circle. Sydney Leroux had the assist. Lloyd doubled the advantage with a penalty kick in the 56th minute, beating Stenia Michel to the lower left corner. Crnogorcevic beat Solo to the right side after the goalie moved in the opposite direction, with the penalty set up by Rapinoes hand ball in the box. Ellis had Rapinoe playing in the "10" spot, an unfamiliar position for the veteran midfielder. "(On the goal) it popped out wide to Sydney and I was kind of filling in in the box," Rapinoe said. "I took a quick touch and hit it. I play out wide normally, so (the position) was comfortable for me. ... Yeah, it was a hand ball. Sorry, Hope." Press nailed down the victory in the 77th minute with a 25-yard shot that bounced in off the crossbar. "I want to watch that again," Press said with a smile. "It was one of those second balls, chest and volley. I dont know if it was one of my best until I see it." Michel replaced Gaelle Thalman, who had six saves for the Swiss, at halftime. "Some of my players hadnt played at this speed and didnt know this level," Swiss coach Martina Voss-Tecklenburg said. "Tonight they saw how fast womens soccer can be." Tony Romo Youth Jersey . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Women...d-Jersey/.Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Emmitt Smith Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Devan Dubnyk stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout and made 25 saves in regulation as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the St. Johns IceCaps 4-3 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. The goalie played with an aggressive style in the shootout, coming out to cut the angles down early, and set the tone by poke-checking the puck away from IceCaps forward Jerome Samson on the first attempt of the night. "Its the way I play," Dubnyk said. "Some guys are different. For me, I like to get out and I feel I can move side-to-side well enough that if I get out and really give them absolutely nothing to shoot at then Ill be patient and force them to try and go around me." Dubnyk said that although the Bulldogs are virtually eliminated from the playoff race, the team still looks forward to winning games at this point in the season. "We talked about continuing the fight," he said. "We did a good job pushing to the end and we scored a huge goal in the third period. We were really close last night but we had a few letdowns that cost us towards the end of the game so it was really important to come out and do that tonight." IceCaps defenseman Jordan Hill notched two assists on the night. "Its nice to help out offensively, but I know thats not my game," Hill said. "I just try to move the puck to the forwards and let them do the work." Hill said St. Johns expected this sort of push back from Hamilton after beating them Tuesday night. &quuot;Theyre a good team," he said.dddddddddddd "Obviously its late in the season and were trying to get every point we can here, scratching and clawing towards the playoffs. We didnt get the job done tonight." The IceCaps guaranteed themselves a playoff spot after winning Tuesdays game. Andrighetto scored the shootout winner on a quick forehand-to-backhand move before slipping the puck in behind IceCaps netminder Tyler Beskorowany. Gabriel Dumont also scored in the shootout for the Bulldogs. John Albert, Kyle MacKinnon and Adam Lowry scored in regulation for the St. Johns IceCaps (43-22-7). Greg Pateryn, Mike Blunden and Drew Schiestel answered for the Bulldogs (32-34-7). The IceCaps scored first, 1:59 into the game, when Albert ripped a wrist shot from the left faceoff dot to score high glove side. The Bulldogs equalized on a Pateryn slapshot, through a sprawled-out Beskorowany on the powerplay at the 13:41 mark of the first period. MacKinnon gave the IceCaps a 2-1 lead when he surprised the Bulldogs and ripped a quick wristshot high glove with 4:25 left in the first. Lowry backhanded home a rebound on the doorstep for St. Johns at the 17:39 mark of the second period to make it a 3-1 game. Seventeen seconds later, Schiestl pulled the Bulldogs within one from the slot with a wrist shot high glove. Blunden tipped home a puck while going to the net at the 12:54 mark of the third period, to tie the game. Beskorowany made 37 saves, and saved two of four shots in the shootout. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz