Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.10.2019 03:28
Spanish veteran Antworten

Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12.5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Nassir Little Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Nassir Little Blazers Jersey . Sopoaga hit the upright with his first shot at goal from 15 metres. He then kicked nine goals in succession -- two conversions and seven penalties -- before being replaced in the 62nd minute, three points short of the Highlanders record for most points in a match. https://www.blazerslockerroom.com/Cj-Mcc...Edition-Jersey/. It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Brandon Roy Blazers Jersey . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. Brandon Roy Jersey . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday.Wimbledon, England (Sports Network) - Former champion Novak Djokovic, 2010 runner-up Tomas Berdych and former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro were among those restoring order in the mens draw Thursday at Wimbledon. The world No. 1 Djokovic was tested in the first set before posting a 7-6 (7-2), 6-3, 6-1 victory over American journeyman Bobby Reynolds under the roof on Centre Court. Rain fell for the first time at this 2013 fortnight, prompting the first roof closure of Week 1. The qualifier Reynolds was the last American man standing at the fortnight, making this the worst Wimbledon for American men in 101 years, or way back in 1912. Djokovic moved on in 1 hour, 54 minutes, swatting 12 aces and holding his serve throughout. The super Serb was the Wimbledon champion two years ago, is the reigning Australian Open titlist, and is seeking career Grand Slam title No. 7. Djokovic will meet the Jeremy Chardy-Jan-Lennard Struff winner on Saturday. Struff was leading the 28th-seeded Chardy 2-6, 7-5, 2-1 when play was called because of rain. Just one day after both the mens and womens draws were ravaged by upsets and injuries, the seventh-seeded Berdych and eighth-seeded del Potro also managed to post second-round wins at the worlds most prestigious tennis event. The Czech Berdych handled German Daniel Brands 7-6 (8-6), 6-4, 6-2, while the 6-foot-6 Argentine del Potro dismissed former American and now Canadian Jesse Levine 6-2, 7-6 (9-7), 6-3 on the famed grass at the All England Club. Berdych has failed to get past the fourth round here since reaching the final three years ago, including an opening-round loss last year. The 2009 U.S. Open winner del Potro has never reached a Wimbledon quarterfinal, but was an Olympic bronze medal winner on the grass here at the All England Club last summer. Up next for Berdych will be South African Kevin Anderson, while del Potro awaits the Grigor Dimitrov-Grega Zemlja winner. Wednesdays mens carnage included losses by seven-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer and two-time semifinalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and an injury withdrawal by 10th seed Marin Cilic. Ninth-seeded nifty Frenchman Richaard Gasquet got past Japans Go Soeda 6-0, 6-3, 6-7 (7-9), 6-3, while 12th-seeded rising Japanese Kei Nishikori erased Argentine Leonardo Mayer 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-2 on Day 4.dddddddddddd Another seed was ousted on the mens side when Dutchman Igor Sijsling took out No. 17 Milos Raonic of Canada 7-5, 6-4, 7-6 (7-4). The big-serving match featured 17 aces by the winner and 22 more from the loser. Raonic was unable to break Sijsling, while the Dutchman notched two keys breaks in advancing. Meanwhile, 23rd-seeded Italian Andreas Seppi was leading Michael Llodra 7-5 after one set when the quality left-handed Frenchman retired on Thursday and a 27th-seeded Anderson took care of Polands Michal Przysiezny 6-4, 7-6, 6-4. Capable Aussie Bernard Tomic advanced by getting past former top-10 American James Blake 6-3, 6-4, 7-5, while Croat Ivan Dodig doused American Denis Kudla 6-1, 7-6 (7-4), 7-5 and Spanish veteran Feliciano Lopez moved past oft-injured Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-3, 5-1, retired. Tomic reached the Wimbledon quarters as an 18-year-old two years ago. Lopez was a grass-court champion in Eastbourne here in England last week. Five mens matches were either suspended or postponed because of rain, including one for fourth-seeded French Open runner-up David Ferrer, who will have to wait until Friday to face fellow Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut. A dramatic match between the 29th-seeded Dimitrov and Slovenian Zemlja was suspended, with the Slovenian leading 9-8 in the fifth set. The third round will get underway Friday, including a match for second-seeded Andy Murray, who will meet 32nd-seeded Spaniard Tommy Robredo. Murray was last years Wimbledon runner-up to Federer and then beat the Swiss great in last years Olympic gold-medal match here at the AEC. The British star is the reigning U.S. Open champ and was this years Australian Open runner-up to Djokovic. The 26-year-old Murray is trying to give Britain its first mens Wimbledon singles champion in 77 years. Another Day-5 third-round match will feature a pair of seeds, as No. 15 Nicolas Almagro will battle No. 24 Jerzy Janowicz, a 6-foot-8 slugger from Poland. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz