Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.10.2019 02:10
athletes to wear black Antworten

Wayne Rooney has suggested he is happy to play up front for England at Euro 2016, despite asking Roy Hodgson if he can play in midfield. Sky sources reported earlier this week that Rooney wants to play as a holding-midfielder at this summers tournament, after accepting that his long-term future with Manchester United is in this position.But Hodgson, who made him England captain, has selected him in the provisional squad as a striker and, after he scored his 100th Old Trafford goal in the final day win over Bournemouth on Tuesday, Rooney accepted he is likely to play up front in France. Sometimes you have to make choices in your career and, at the minute, its probably better for me to play deeper, he told Sky Sports. Rooney feels he could still feature as a striker for England Its a bit different with England because I could still be the striker, but next season midfield is probably where I see myself playing.Rooney put United ahead before further strikes from Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young secured a 3-1 victory ahead of the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace on Saturday.But United missed out on Champions League football for a second time in three seasons and Rooney described finishing fifth as disappointing. Rooney scored the opener in a 3-1 win over Bournemouth in Uniteds final game He said: Its always great to score for United. It was a difficult game after what happened on Sunday, and we knew fourth place was gone for us, but we had to make sure we went out and didnt let that affect us.Weve got a big game on Saturday and we wanted to stay in good habits for that. I think it was a good victory - quite comfortable. We wanted to win our last game at Old Trafford for the fans and to keep momentum going into the final.A club of this size and history wants to be playing in the Champions League. Of course its disappointing [not to be]. We have to pull ourselves together for the final now and hopefully we can end the season on a high. Also See: Which position should Rooney play in? Rooney asks Roy to play in midfield Rooney wants to emulate Scholes United 3-1 Bournemouth - report Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/. The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3.SOCHI, Russia -- Ukrainian Olympic chief Sergei Bubka said he has "great sympathy" with the desire of his athletes to wear black armbands to remember those killed in the political unrest in Kyiv. But he says it was agreed "after consultation with the IOC" that wearing armbands would not be in line with the Olympic Charter. "Both parties agreed that another way of allowing Ukraine athletes to mark their respects should be found," he said, adding that athletes on the team had observed a minute of silence in the Olympic Village and issued statements or gave interviews about thhe crisis.dddddddddddd Bubka, a pole vault great, issued a statement Thursday following "erroneous reports" that he had prevented athletes from wearing armbands. The International Olympic Committee denied that it had received a request from the Ukrainians to wear armbands during the games. Ukrainian skier Bogdana Matsotska withdrew from the Sochi Olympics in response to the deaths of anti-government protesters in Ukraine. Bubka has urged Ukrainian athletes to remain in Sochi as a sign of unity. But he has also said he respects the rights of athletes to make their own decision. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz