Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

31.10.2019 02:17
Hes got this Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Running back Tommy Mason, the first draft pick in Minnesota Vikings history, has died. He was 75.Masons sister-in-law, Suzanne MacNeil, told The Associated Press that Mason died peacefully Thursday at his home in Newport Beach, California, with his wife, Karen, by his side.We just adored him, and he adored my sister, MacNeil said.No cause of death was given, but Mason sustained multiple concussions during his playing career, MacNeil said, and was part of the 88 Plan. Thats the program created in the honour of former NFL player John Mackey, who wore No. 88 for the Baltimore Colts and died in 2011 after a long fight with dementia. The 88 Plan, part of the NFL labour agreement in 2006, was devised to provide up to $88,000 annually for care for former players with dementia or Alzheimers.The Vikings took Mason out of Tulane with the first overall selection in 1961. The native of Lake Charles, Louisiana, played six of his 11 NFL seasons with the Vikings and became their first All-Pro player in 1963. He also was picked for three Pro Bowls.Mason is eighth on the teams all-time rushing list with 3,252 yards and ninth with 39 touchdowns. He also was a kickoff and punt returner.Tommy was an enormous talent. He was a great player, a humble man and an outstanding teammate. I will always cherish the years I spent with Tommy, former quarterback Fran Tarkenton said in a statement distributed by the Vikings.Mason went on to play four years with the Los Angeles Rams and his final season with the Washington Redskins. He finished his NFL career with 4,203 yards rushing and 2,324 yards receiving with 45 total touchdowns. He earned a law degree after his career was over.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Clearance Nike Air Max 270 . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. Wholesale Nike Air Max 270 .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/. According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Fake Nike Air Max 270 . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games.Granit Xhakas team-mate Johan Djourou has compared the new Arsenal signing to veteran Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Xhaka became Arsene Wengers first major signing of the summer transfer window earlier this week when he completed a switch from German club Borussia Monchengladbach for around £30m.And his Switzerland team-mate Djourou, who himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014, gave an insight into how the 23-year-old plays. Djourou himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014 Djourou told Sky Sports News HQ: Hes got this ability to play very long balls, very precise balls, and I always say he reminds me a bit of Pirlo, the way he plays.Hes got the ability to play the Arsenal way. Hes got this aggressiveness about him that will help him in the Premier League, and hes a great ball player and ball winner as well. Who is Granit Xhaaka? What will the man from Borussia Monchengladbach bring? Djourou left Arsenal for Hamburg in the summer of 2014, but has nothing but fond memories of his time at Highbury and the Emirates.ddddddddddddhe 29-year-old defender, who is part of Switzerlands squad for Euro 2016, revealed he gave Xhaka some advice about life in London and at Arsenal. Xhakas passing ability reminds Djourou of Italy legend Andrea Pirlo He asked me a lot of things about London, the club, and I could only say great things about it because I had a great experience there.I think that the people at the club are just amazing, and those who run the club as well. I think hes going to have a great time. Also See: Xhaka: Arsenal move a dream Who is Granit Xhaka? Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz