Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

05.11.2019 01:42
45-38 at the half and took control Antworten

CLEVELAND - Michael Bourn hopes his time out of the lineup is a short one. Bourn, the Indians centre fielder and leadoff hitter, is sidelined again by a hamstring injury that has lingered for several months. He had to leave Saturdays game against the Chicago White Sox when the hamstring tightened up while he was running to first on a bunt hit in the fourth inning. Bourn had surgery on his hamstring in October. He re-injured it in spring training, forcing him to begin the season on the disabled list before being activated on April 15. Nyjer Morgan, who began the season as Bourns replacement, was recalled from Triple-A Columbus, and is playing centre and batting leadoff Sunday. Bourn, who missed the seasons first 15 games, said he hopes to play again in a few days. Hes optimistic he wont need a return trip to the DL. "I dont think it is, but I cant tell you for sure," he said. Indians manager Terry Francona said the teams training staff told him theres a chance Bourn will be able to play Monday. "That might be a little ambitious, but if theyre saying that, its a very good sign," Francona said. Francona understands the concern that Bourns hamstring issue wont go away. "Hes actually been running pretty well," Francona said. "I dont see him favouring it. I see him in the outfield going all out and not holding back, but he did feel it (Saturday). Im glad he was smart enough to say something. I dont know. Hopefully this is something he works through." Bourn is batting .266 with six runs, two stolen bases and four RBIs in 15 games. Morgan batted .348 with three steals, four runs and four RBIs in nine games. He was sent down when Bourn came off the DL. Designated hitter Jason Giambi also left Saturdays game with a cramp in his right calf and wasnt in Sundays lineup. Clevelands injury list gets longer by the day. The Indians placed All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis on the 15-day DL with a strained right oblique Friday. Hes expected to miss three to five weeks. The Indians optioned left-hander Nick Hagadone to Columbus to make room for Morgan. Another roster move must be made by Tuesday when right-hander Josh Tomlin is called up to start against Minnesota. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. Fake Nike Shoes . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant. Fake Nike Shoes From China . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Nike Shoes From China Outlet . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bucks coach Jason Kidd sees better things in the future for the New York Knicks.Zaza Pachulia had 16 points and 14 rebounds as the Milwaukee Bucks handed New York its 11th straight loss, 95-82 Sunday night.Its tough, Kidd said. The league is not easy. Its tough every night no matter what the record is. As a young team we cant take anyone for granted. Theyre going to get healthy and be better than what their record is.Tim Hardaway, Jr. had 17 points for the Knicks (5-31), who lost a franchise-record 10th straight home game. They are one overall loss from matching the teams 1985 record for most consecutive losses.Losing isnt enjoyable in any way shape or form, coach Derek Fisher said. From an emotional stand point, you just have to continue to manage what you can manage, what you can control.The Knicks played without Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee), Amare Stoudemire (sore right knee), Andrea Bargnani (strained right calf) and Iman Shumpert (dislocated left shoulder).By the end of the fourth quarter, there were chants of Fire Fisher!Itll turn for us, it just doesnt look that way right now, Fisher said.Giannis Antetokounmpo had 16 points and 12 rebounds for Milwaukee (18-17).We play hard and were a team not built on one guy, Kidd said. Were built on everybody doing their job and understanding their role and doing it as hard as they can.Antetokounmpo thought Quincy Acys dunk with 3:27 remaining in the second quarter was a turning point.I got mad, Im not going to lie, I was mad, Antetokounmpo said.It was kindd of a dangerous play because the crowd got in the game as well and we were up only a couple of points, Pachulia said.ddddddddddddIt was Acys dunk that reminded Pachulia and the Bucks that the Knicks should still be taken seriously despite their woeful record entering the game.We had a speech actually before we went on the court, Pachulia said. It doesnt matter who we play against. We have to play hard every single night.The Bucks were up 45-38 at the half and took control in the third. They were up by 13 four minutes into the quarter and the Knicks never got closer than 10 the rest of the way.After an 11th straight loss and only one win in their past 22 games, the shorthanded Knicks are reeling more than ever.Were motivated just to try and get a win, Cole Aldrich said. Thats our biggest thing right now. Weve dropped a number in a row and were just trying to get back on our feet.TIP-INSMilwaukee: Kidd was asked before the game if Brandon Knight deserved an All-Star berth. I think if you go on numbers he has a chance and if your team is winning you should always be looked upon so well see, he said.New York: Stoudemire was out with a sore right knee. He is stunned by the teams struggles. This is beyond my imagination at this point, Stoudemire said. I never thought Id see this. When I first signed with New York that wasnt the game plan. Stoudemire said he will not travel with the team for the next two road games.UP NEXTMilwaukee: host the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.New York: at the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz