Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Cl11234566 Offline

06.11.2019 03:03
but just in the zone more consistently Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Fourth-seeded Roger Federer ended top-seeded Novak Djokovics chance of defending his Dubai Championships title with a 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 semifinal win on Friday. Federer will be looking for his sixth Dubai title when he plays third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic in Saturdays final. Berdych reached his second consecutive Dubai Championships final with a tough 7-5, 7-5 semifinal win over seventh-seeded Philiipp Kohlschreiber of Germany. Federer now leads Djokovic 17-15 in their career head-to-head meetings. He also leads Djokovic 13-12 when competing on hard courts. "He deserved to win," Djokovic said. "He played in the second part of the match better and was more aggressive and played all around the court really well." Djokovic had won their last three matches and nine of their last 12 matches. Hes twice won three consecutive matches against Federer, but never has won four in a row. "Right now Im just happy that I was able to win the match," Federer said. "I dont care so much about the head-to-heads. "But its nice to be in the finals here in Dubai again." For the first set-and-a-half, Djokovic looked as if he would have an easy time reaching the final. Djokovic established an early lead when Federer lost his serve in an error-filled second game of the first set. Serving at 5-3, Djokovic won the first set on his third set point of the game with a clean ace down the middle. Midway through the second set, it seemed as though Federer remembered that his new part-time coach Stefan Edberg, who is not in Dubai, is urging him to play more offensively. From that point on, Federer started to come into the net and volley more often, which was an effective strategy that Djokovic couldnt handle. "I think I was able to play a bit more aggressive as the match went on," Federer said. "For me it was just a matter of playing consistent, but remain aggressive. "Clearly it was close, but I think I got the right balance." Djokovic doesnt seem to be interested in learning to use the net effectively now that he has Boris Becker, who was a serve and volley type of player, as his new head coach. "Weve been working on certain details in my game, but its nothing significant that Im going to change," Djokovic said. "Im not going to play serve and volley." In the second set, Djokovic surrendered his serve in an error-riddled sixth game to put Federer in position to even the score at one set apiece. Federer broke Djokovics serve in the first and fifth games of the third set to set up the win. In the final game, Federer saved two break points when serving for the match in the final game. Berdych enters the final on a 11-match winning streak. He arrived in Dubai having won his first title in over a year at Rotterdam two weeks ago. "I think hes playing very well right now," Federer said. "This is a big match for him tomorrow (Saturday) as well. "I will try to stop him and play a good match myself." Berdych now leads Kohlschreiber 8-1 in career matches played. In the first set, Kohlschreiber broke out to a 4-2 lead after Berdych lost his serve in the opening game of the match. From 5-3 for Kohlschreiber, Berdych won the next four games to win the first set, which lasted one hour, 28 minutes. The second set stayed on serve until the very last game, when Kohlschreiber surrendered his serve at 15-40 for Berdych to return to the final. "The second final in a row with so many great players in the draw here is a great result for me," Berdych said. "Its great to be able to be hitting the ball so nice and clean." Replica Air Max .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. Cheap Real Air Max .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . https://www.airmaxchina.us/. The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Clearance Air Max . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . Nathan Beaulieu, Tomas Jurco, Danick Gauthier and Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist each as the Sea Dogs extended the longest streak in the Canadian Hockey League this season.PHOENIX - Jeremy Jeffress faced two batters in the 10th inning of Wednesdays 4-3 Blue Jays loss to the Diamondbacks. Both hitters singled. The second hit, off the bat of pesky shortstop Willie Bloomquist, scored Adam Eaton and gave Arizona the series sweep-avoiding win in walk-off fashion. Not a pleasant return to the majors for Jeffress in his first appearance in almost five months, but occasionally in defeat, there is victory. Jeffress story, this 2013 season, is one of overcoming. First, a little background. There have been problems since his draft year of 2006 when he went 16th overall to the Milwaukee Brewers. There was the positive test for a "drug of abuse", marijuana. He got a warning. In 2007, he tested positive again and sat for 50 games. Two years later, he tested positive again and sat for 100 games. If theres a next time, a fourth time, Jeffress will be banned from baseball for life. "Stoner," they yell. "Addict," they scream. You name the catcall, hes heard it. Jeffress ignores them, which has become easier to do because now he understands why he would get high. The marijuana helped him to cope with juvenile epilepsy, a condition thats affected him for years but was only recently diagnosed by doctors at the Women and Childrens Hospital in Buffalo. "To get that taken care of, I know baseball is my life, but being healthy and being away from my family for this long, that was just the biggest key," Jeffress told TSN.ca. "At first, when I got into the hospital, it messed with me a little bit. Its like, I just want to be on the field. Whenever Im on the field, I dont think about the seizure stuff but now that I understand, that was a big key to my life." The "seizure stuff" Jeffress is referring to is only one of the symptoms of juvenile epilepsy. Theres also twitching, especially prevalent at the start and the end of the day. Theres anxiety. Its a cruel mixture, especially when it persists for years without proper diaggnosis.dddddddddddd. Jeffress spent about five weeks on the disabled list. He was prescribed medication, which he now swears by, that has alleviated the twitching and calmed him down. He hasnt had a seizure in more than two months. Now, Jeffress just wants to focus on mastering his craft. Hes coming along in that regard. Like Neil Wagner, Jeffress is a flame-thrower. Every now and then, the radar gun hits triple digits when hes on the mound. He saved some games for the Bisons when Wagner was called up. However, also like Wagner, Jeffress struggled for years to command his lively fastball. Hes made an adjustment, under the tutelage of Bisons pitching coach Bob Stanley, dropping his arm slot. Despite averaging 4.3 walks per nine innings in 25 appearances for Buffalo, Jeffress believes hes on the right track. "Everybodys always told me I dont have to over-amplify and overdo myself just to get the ball past people," said Jeffress, who turns 26 on September 21. "Putting it in certain spots and working down in the zone, thats tough to hit already. Me thinking, before, that I had to blow it by everybody with 98 to 99 and just try to do it that way, it wont work. You have to be not too fine but just in the zone more consistently." Its hard to say what opportunities will arise over the final three and a half weeks. Jeffress will be called upon in certain high-leverage situations, like he was on Wednesday, and hell have the chance to show what he can do. In his third organization, there was a stop in Kansas City after Milwaukee, Jeffress knows a strong showing will plant a seed with general manager Alex Anthopoulos. The organization loves his arm. "I really just want to show them that Im very capable for them to trust in me," said Jeffress. "Thats what I want them to do is basically trust me. If were in a close game or whatever and we need a couple of outs, I want them to have my name in their heads, for sure. Just get them to see that I can do the job." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz