Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.11.2019 02:09
putting on a show Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Los Angeles Clippers finally got themselves together.After five lacklustre games to open the season, including a 17-point loss at Golden State, their offence, defence and energy came together in a 106-102 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday.We came out this year like we won something last year and everyone else came out like they got their heart broken, said DeAndre Jordan, who had 14 rebounds. We just needed to get back to what got us to where we were last year.J.J. Redick broke out of a shooting slump with 30 points, and Blake Griffin added 23 while playing sick. Chris Paul had 22 points and 11 assists, and Jamal Crawford scored 20 points in his first start of the season.Im a positive person and my glass is always half-full, Redick said. I knew I would start making some shots. I never got too discouraged, but frustrated for sure.Damian Lillard led the Blazers with 25 points. LaMarcus Aldridge had 21 points and 10 rebounds, and Robin Lopez scored 17 of his 19 points in the first half.Another slow start led to the Clippers giving up 62 points in the first half, and Griffin looked like he was about to die at halftime, Paul said. He was laid out in there.I thought I was (dead), said Griffin, who felt nauseous. It wasnt too bad until I started running up and down.Clippers coach Doc Rivers tried to take Griffin out, and he refused.Without him, we dont win this game, Paul said.Griffin milked what little energy he had and the Clippers rallied in the third, when they put together a nice run to leave the game tied at 79 heading into the final quarter.They came out in the second half with a lot more energy and were more active and picked it up and played at a different level, Lillard said. Redick was the difference. We should have defended him tighter but he made it tough on us when he started making shots.Griffin and Redick combined to score 15 of the Clippers first 17 points of the fourth, extending their lead to 96-88. Redick had nine in the key stretch.To see J.J. going like that helped everybody, Paul said.Lillard singlehandedly kept the Blazers in the game, reducing their nine-point deficit to two with nine straight points that left them trailing 102-100 with just over a minute left.We did not move the ball well in the second half and we got stagnant, former Clipper Chris Kaman said. Its frustrating when you have a team as skilled as we are and we lose like that.Paul was equally hot over the same stretch, scoring eight in a row to keep Los Angeles ahead 104-100.Usually the law of averages will take over and you make a few, Paul said. Other than down the stretch when we let Damian make all those buckets, our defence was pretty good.The Clippers caught a break after Lillards running layup cut Portlands lead to two. Paul missed, but Jordan swatted the ball out to Crawford on the perimeter with 7 seconds left. Aldridge fouled Crawford, who made both for a 106-102 lead.Portlands Wesley Matthews, who finished with 14 points, missed a 3-pointer in the final seconds.The Clippers put together a 14-0 run to take a 77-71 lead with 3:46 to go in the third. Crawford capped the run with two straight 3-pointers.The Blazers led by 14 points in the first half, when both teams shot 51 per cent. Portland hit six 3-pointers in the opening quarter, including three by Lillard.NBA DEBUTRedicks 11-week-old son attended his first game, carried on the court by his wife before the game. It was one of the most surreal things Ive ever experienced in my life, he said. I could have gone 0 for 30 and it still would be one of the top three or four best days of my life.TIP-INSTrail Blazers: Portlands 62 first-half points was the second time the Clippers have allowed over 60 in a half this season.Clippers: F Glen Davis returned after missing the first five games with a right groin strain. He was scoreless in nine minutes.UP NEXTTrail Blazers: Host Denver on Sunday.Clippers: Host the NBA champion Spurs on Monday. Nike NFL Jerseys China . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/. After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks. NFL Jerseys China . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. CHICAGO -- The Blackhawks top line of Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa is proving to be quite a challenge for the rest of the NHL these days. Just ask the Winnipeg Jets. Toews scored in the first period and Sharp had a goal and an assist, leading the Blackhawks to a 4-1 victory over the Jets on Wednesday night. "Weve had a couple games where we didnt click as much as we want to, but I think we got back to where we support each other, being in the right areas, and you saw the chances we got," Toews said. "The more we do that, the more chances we get to score." Fellow Winnipeg native Duncan Keith added two assists in Chicagos fourth win in five games. Patrick Kane scored in the final seconds of the first period and Brandon Pirri added his third of the season on a breakaway in the second. Sharp also scored in his hometown of Winnipeg during Saturdays 5-1 win. Toews is tied with Kane for the team lead with 14 points, and Sharp has three multipoint games this season. "Three players that want to hold onto the puck and make plays," Sharp said, explaining the recent success of his line. "You dont see anybody trying to beat people 1-on-1. Its getting goals by moving the puck back and forth, and all three guys like to score." Winnipeg forward Michael Frolik received a standing ovation when he was recognized during a break in the first period in his first game in Chicago since he helped the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in June. Frolik, who played a pivotal role on Chicagos penalty-kill unit last season, was traded to the Jets for draft picks at the beginning of the off-season. Frolik stood in front of the Winnipeg bench and waved as the crowd cheered after the Blackhawks showed some of his highlights from his time in Chicago. "It was awesome. The fans are great here," Frolik said. "Theyre one of the best in the league and I really appreciate what they did. Its something very special and will never forget it." With the game in hand with 6:22 left in the third, Blackhawks forward Brandon Bollig got a big cheer from the sellout crowd when he drove Jets defenceman Adam Pardy through a glass panel in Winnipegs end of the ice. Pardy then was leaning over the boards and into the crowd when a fan took his helmet off and put it on. A woman also dumped her bbeer on Pardy before the officials were able to break up the scrum.dddddddddddd "I dont know what happened to my stick, either. It got lost in the crowd somewhere, too," Pardy said. "Just a little insult to the injury, I guess. It was a tough night for all of us. "It was tough enough to get put through the glass, but then to get a beer thrown on my head, too, it wasnt a good thing." Devin Setoguchi scored his third goal for the Jets in the third period of his 400th career game. Al Montoya had 24 stops in his second career game in his native Chicago. The Blackhawks grabbed control at the end of the first, jumping ahead 2-0 in a span of 2:25 while bouncing back from Sundays 3-2 overtime loss to Calgary. Toews provided a spark when he set up Kane with a nice spinning pass on a 2-on-1. Kane was stopped by Montoya, but Toews skated around to the front of the net, got a pass from Sharp and stuffed it home at 17:29. Kane then skated through much of Winnipegs end before beating Montoya with a wrist shot for his team-best ninth goal of the season with 6 seconds left in the first. Kane also had a dizzying skating stretch in the second that led to a tripping penalty on Jets forward Eric Tangradi. "He had a couple of shifts when he was putting on a show," Toews said. "That was old-fashioned Kaner there. When he gets it going -- I think that one play when he drew the penalty, it was pretty fun to watch." Sharp made it 4-0 when he beat Montoya on the glove side at 4:00 in the third period. Crawford was working on his first shutout of the season before Setoguchi scored on a rebound at 8:40 of the third. Former Blackhawks defenceman Dustin Byfuglien got an assist on the play. "I thought the game was pretty much what we anticipated," Winnipeg coach Claude Noel said. "Thats a team that can really hurt you, and we made some of the mistakes we made the previous time we played these guys." NOTES: Jets LW Evander Kane missed his second straight game with an unspecified injury. D Zach Redmond also was scratched. ... Fs Michal Handzus, Jeremy Morin and Brad Mills were scratched for the Blackhawks. Handzus has missed six straight games with an upper-body injury. ... It was Winnipegs first game in Chicago since a 4-3 loss to the Blackhawks on Oct. 13, 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz