Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.11.2019 02:10
a road trip versus the Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Rob Gronkowskis season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception. The New England Patriots star tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from off-season forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart. Gronkowski suffered a suspected torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. Coach Bill Belichick said he was taken to a hospital for evaluation. The Patriots beat the Cleveland Browns 27-26 on Tom Bradys two touchdown passes in the last 61 seconds. "Weve sustained some pretty big injuries this year with really important, critical players," Brady. "I think we all feel sorry for Rob, but I dont think anyone feels sorry for the Patriots." Gronkowski raised his right arm to the crowd as he left on the cart with team physician Dr. Thomas Gill sitting next to him. Gronkowski was hurt on a hit by Browns safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception with the Browns leading 12-0. Ward was among many players from both teams who went up to Gronkowski before he left the field. "My intention is never to hurt anyone. Thats not what this game is about. Thats not how I play," Ward said. "I hate to see guys go down with any type of injury. I just wanted him to know, whether he accepted it or not, it wasnt intentional to injure him. But we have to play this game. We have to play it the way that they force us to, and unfortunately, it incurred an injury for him." Ward said if he hit Gronkowski high, there was a chance he might be fined. "Its not a decision where Im going to go low on every play," he said, "but, actually, it has kind of turned into that in those situations, in those split-second decisions where you have a guy running down the field whos 280 (pounds), and Im 200, and the fact that if you do even hit him in his chest and he decides to hunch down or flinch or lower his head, then I could have the chance of being fined." "Its kind of being caught between a rock and a hard place," Ward said. "Its a decision you have to make, but you have to follow the rules at the same time." He said he had been fined three times and "I dont like playing for free." Asked if he had an issue with Ward hitting Gronkowski low, Belichick said, "Thats a question you should take up with the league." The Patriots (10-3) have won three straight games and hold the No. 2 spot in the AFC despite numerous injuries. Gronkowski, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Shane Vereen and defensive players Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Tommy Kelly all have missed an extended amount of time. In the six games before Sunday, Gronkowski led NFL tight ends with 37 catches and 560 yards receiving. He had two catches for 32 yards Sunday. Now hes out again. "As a team, we want him to play," Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty said, but "you just hate to see that for him. A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injuries) and been very productive for us this year, it stinks to see him get carted off the field like that." Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 White . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. New Yeezy 350 v2 2019 . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy...-wholesale.html. The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 Womens .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. Wholesale Yeezy 350 V2 .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames.TORONTO - Kory Sheets, who ran for 148 yards and a touchdown to lead the Saskatchewan Roughriders past the B.C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. He has been named the leagues offensive player of the week three times this year. Montreal Alouettes linebacker Chip Cox is the top defensive player. Cox had six tackles, another tackle on special teams, and twoo sacks in a 36-5 win over Hamilton.dddddddddddd Calgary running back Jon Cornish was named the top Canadian for the third straight week and sixth time this season. He ran for 145 yards on 19 carries in a 27-13 win over Edmonton. Cornish leads the CFL in rushing with 1,690 yards. Montreal kick-returner Bo Bowling is the top special-teams player. Bowling registered 118 yards on five punt returns in the Alouettes victory over Hamilton and also had two catches for 23 yards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz