Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Demonstrationen im Nov./Dez. 2006
Cl11234566 Offline

08.11.2019 09:20
disappointment on social media - and that carried Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- With over $20 million of cap space available for 2014, the Jacksonville Jaguars figure to be active in the free-agency market in the off-season. Friday, the team made sure one of their top defensive players didnt join that market. The Jaguars signed defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks to a 4-year contract extension worth a reported $22 million. Marks had signed a one-year deal with the team last spring after spending his four seasons with the Tennessee Titans. He would have become a free agent Monday had he not signed an extension Friday. Jacksonville general manager Dave Caldwell said Marks and the Jaguars were a good fit and that there were reasons to get the deal done before the end of the season. "The player wanted to be here; two, we wanted him here; and three, we were able to do it before the season ended and put some of the money into this years salary cap," Caldwell said. Marks has been one of the few bright spots for a defence that has struggled this year. He has started all 15 games and has 28 tackles, seven pass breakups and four sacks. He has played in 84 per cent of the teams defensive plays this season. Marks said he was surprised that the deal was finalized before the end of the season. "Its very cool. I didnt expect it," he said. "I thought it was going to go all the way until the off-season, but I was never worried about what would happen. "My job is to go out and continue to play. We still have a game left, so I didnt even think about it." Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said the signing of Marks was an indication of the direction the team is going. "Its all about the direction we want to go to get key people like SenDerrick," Bradley said. "Hes done a great job; great job competing, great job leading with our younger guys in the meeting room every day. We knew SenDerrick really wanted to be here and to get it accomplished at this time is awesome." Cheap Yeezy China . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Wholesale Yeezy Shop . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. https://www.yeezychina.us/.com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South. Discount Yeezy Store . "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Clearance Yeezy For Sale . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young was suspended one game without pay by the NBA on Thursday for throwing a punch at Phoenixs Goran Dragic in the first half the previous night. Suns centre Alex Len, ejected after receiving a Flagrant 2 foul aagainst Young, was fined $15,000, and teammate Marcus Morris was fined $25,000 for his involvement.dddddddddddd Young, who threw the punch with 7:33 left in the second quarter of the Suns 121-114 win, will miss the Lakers game at Boston on Friday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz