Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.11.2019 02:28
The output was the Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Stephen Gallacher of Scotland shot a final round 72 Sunday to become the first player to successfully defend the Dubai Desert Classic title, beating Emiliano Grillo of Argentina by one stroke. Gallacher fought back after four bogeys over his opening eight left him in a five-way tie for the lead after 11 holes. He won the 25-year-old tournament with an overall 16-under 272 for only his third victory in 18 years and 431 events on the European Tour. Grillo secured his best Tour finish with an overall 15-under 273 when he eagled the last hole for a round of 66. Frenchman Romain Wattel also shot a 66, including birdies on the last two holes, to finish tied in third on 14-under 274 with Brooks Koepka (70) of the United States. Rory McIlroy struggled with a 74 to finish tied for ninth while top-ranked Tiger Woods (71) birdied his closing three holes for a share of 41st with a 6-under 282. The 39-year old Gallacher eventually broke clear of the logjam atop the leaderboard to birdie Nos. 13, 16th and 17th before a regulation par at the last. "It took everything I had to win today especially after the start I had when I bogeyed the first two holes," Gallacher said. "The good thing is that I was fortunate that no one was running away with the tournament ... The turning point came at 11 when I holed a nice putt for birdie." The win puts Gallacher into the top 40 in the world, putting him in strong position to play the Masters for the first time in his career. The top 50 in the world at the end of March get into the Masters. McIlroy began the last day two shots behind playing partner Gallacher but was 2-over after 10 holes before the first birdie of his round at the 11th. The Northern Irishman then bogeyed the 12th and 13th before only his second birdie of the round at No. 17. "On the rare occasions I got the ball close, I didnt make any putts, so it was one of those days," McIlroy said. "I thought if I could get to 16 under it would be good enough and it turned out that it was as thats what Stephen got to. I just wasnt able to play well enough to get there. It was just one of those days. Anything that could go wrong, did." Nike Air Max 270 Womens Sale . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Sale .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-r...uhaus-sale.html. They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa Black . Consider it received. Attacking on offence early and often, the Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night as Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help give Pittsburgh a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference playoff series. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AO4971-002 . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Russ Smiths 18-foot jumper with 2.2 seconds left gave No. 11 Louisville a 58-57 victory win over No. 7 Cincinnati on Saturday, the Cardinals sixth straight win and 10th in 11 games. Louisville (23-4, 12-2 American Athletic Conference) started the winning streak after a last-second 69-66 home loss to the Bearcats (24-4, 13-2) three weeks ago. Cincinnati fought back from a 10-point second-half deficit to take a 55-52 lead with 90 seconds remaining in the game. Freshman Troy Caupain made two free throws with 12 seconds left to give the Bearcats a 57-56 lead. Terry Rozier passed the ball to Smith, catching the notoriously stingy Cincinnati defence off guard and he made the jumper. The Cardinals tipped the inbounds pass, giving Cincinnati no opportunity to get off a shot before the buzzer sounded. Montrezl Harrell, who was just 5 of 12 from the free throw line, led the Cardinals with 21 points, Rozier had 11 and Smith finished with 10 on 3-of-10 shooting. Sean Kilpatrick had 28 points for the Bearcats, who had won 19 straight at home. Feeding off of the intensity of a sellout crowd at Fifth Third Arena, the game started fast-paced and physical in a matchup of two of the nations best defences. Louisville held Cincinnati to 6-of-31 shooting and the Bearcats limited Louisville to 8-of-30 shooting from the field in the first half. Louisville had held seven of its last 10 opponents to under 40 per cent shooting from the field, and continued that trend Saturday. Unlike in the teams first matchup in January, when Cincinnati shot 48.9 per cent, the Bearcats started 3 of 27 from the field. Louisville swarmed the Bearcats, intercepting passes, swatting away shots and forcing Cincinnati to rush itss offence.dddddddddddd Cincinnati missed 13 straight field goal attempts over an 8:25 scoring drought as the Cardinals built a 21-9 lead. Louisville found success by driving inside, outscoring the Bearcats 14-2 in the paint before halftime. But down 12 points with 4:41 left in the half, the Bearcats outscored Louisville 8-1 the rest of the way before halftime, capping the half with a jumper by Caupain to make it 22-19. On the Bearcats first possession of the second half, GeLawn Guyn hit a 3-pointer to tie the game. The Bearcats, fourth in the nation in scoring defence (57.4 points per game), held Louisville to just 22 first-half points. The output was the Cardinals second-lowest in a half this season, slightly higher than the 20 points they had in the first half of the teams first meeting on Jan. 30. Louisville found its touch in the second half, shooting 14 of 25 from the field and again building a 10-point lead. Cincinnatis shooting woes -- with the exception of Kilpatrick -- continued. Kilpatrick made 15 straight Cincinnati field goals in the second half, taking more than three times the number of field goal attempts (26) as any of his teammates. But Kilpatricks scoring was all Cincinnati needed. The Bearcats went ahead 52-51 on a free throw by Kilpatrick with 2:20 left. Louisvilles Luke Hancock finished with two points, fouling out with 1:40 left and his team down 52-51. Mangok Mathiang fouled out with 2:20 left and finished with four points. Kilpatrick entered the game needing 10 points to reach 2,000 for his career. Early in the second half, he reached the milestone on a drive to the basket, joining Oscar Robertson as the only players in school history to score over 2,000 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz