Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

11.11.2019 07:37
but needs an opportunity if hes going Antworten

Lewis Hamilton has celebrated the sexy lap which secured the Mercedes driver a dramatic pole position just ahead of team-mate Nico Rosberg in Bahrain. Hamilton had been as low as fourth before his final flying lap at the end of Q3 after an error on his initial flier but produced the fastest lap ever recorded at the Bahrain International Circuit to pip Rosberg by less than a tenth of a second.That was a sexy lap! a jubilant Hamilton shouted as he crossed the line. Lewis just did a fantastic job, conceded Rosberg. My lap felt good, I actually thought I was on pole.Hamiltons pole position is the 51st of his career and was the undisputed highlight of a qualifying hour that otherwise fell flat with only one flying lap set in the final six minutes of Q2.It was a relief to finally put a lap together, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. On the lap before I was down already to Nico and then l went wide and lost it, so I knew that l had to go out and get everything more on that final lap. Qualy Report: Hamiltons world class lap Lewis Hamilton denied Nico Rosberg at the last in Bahrain - but elimination rules flopped again It means a lot - it felt like my first pole. I nearly lost my voice [on the warm-down lap], it was like scoring a goal!Rosberg had been the faster Mercedes driver throughout practice and appeared set to claim his seventh pole position in the last eight Saturday outings.Its actually the only lap Ive put together all weekend, and it was the last one. I hope thats the first of many, added Hamilton.Throughout practice I was going round and it wasnt quite perfect and Nico would be a tenth ahead. So to finally put it together and knowing that l had to improve after going off on my first flying lap, so happy. Hamilton also divulged that he had set his Mercedes car up with race strategy in mind.I think thats maybe why Ive been struggling against Nico this weekend, he suggested.Both Mercedes cars were beaten off the line in Melbourne by Ferrari and Hamilton, who also claimed pole in Australia from Rosberg, has admitted that race starts remain an area of concern for the world champions.Its always important to get a good start. Its something weve been working on, but its only been a couple of weeks so whether or not weve made big improvements I highly doubt it, but hopefully it is better, he said.Rosberg, meanwhile, was left to rue his last-gasp defeat by such a narrow margin.I was 100 per cent sure l had pole so that was disappointing, the German admitted. But if there is one track where pole isnt important it is here in Bahrain and so much can happen. It will be an interesting race with a lot of opportunities.The Bahrain GP is live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday. The race begins at 4pm, with build-up underway from 2.30pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: When is Bahrain GP on Sky? Qualy Report: Hamilton on pole Wholesale NMD . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. Adidas NMD Triple Black For Sale . The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-...d-hu-china.html. Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Adidas NMD Womens Sale .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Adidas NMD Human Race Sale . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go.An attractive team for fantasy owners, because they are on the rise with elite young talent, the Edmonton Oilers require a lot of faith in their potential. Top Picks: A rising star, potential superstar, LW Taylor Hall stayed healthy last season and finished ninth in the scoring race with 50 points in 45 games. This despite scoring on a career-low 10.4% of his shots on goal. Hall is only 21, will get a look at centre early in the season, and can reasonably be expected to be a point-per-game player for the forseeable future, but maybe there is more. Maybe he has enough to push 100 points, a real benchmark that would put him near the very top of the league but, right now, as a left winger who comes with some injury risk (based on his first two seasons) and a likelihood of scoring a point per game, Hall is a potential first-round, but likely second-round, pick in most fantasy leagues. RW Jordan Eberle scored 76 points in 79 games in 2011-2012, raising expectations, but that wasnt fair since he scored on 18.9% of his shots that season, a number that is simply not sustainable for more than 99% of players in the league. As Eberles shooting percentage fell last season, the shooting percentage of his linemates also dipped, practically over-correcting for the previous seasons inflated totals and, as a result, Eberle went from 0.97 points per game the year before to 0.77 points per game last season. Finding a point somewhere in between, however, is a reasonable projection for a skilled offensive winger who can be a No. 2 right wing for fantasy owners. Value Plays: Newly-acquired LW David Perron is a skilled forward, a two-time 20-goal scorer, with good size and hes shaken free of concussion problems that cost him more than a season of game action, playing all 48 games in 2013. While Perron effectively played on the Blues top line last season, it was in a two-way role, so hell likely find more favourable offensive matchups in Edmonton. Leave it to a shortened season for C Sam Gagner to have a breakthrough season, his 0.79 points per game a 25% jump over his previous career high. Gagner wont come as cheaply this year as a result, but hes also in a position to put up points so long as he remains healthy because that gives him the edge right out of training camp. The Oilers other scoring centre is supposed to be 2011 first overall pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, who is going into his third season after a sophomore year that was a mess. Saddled with terrible percentages and playing tougher minutes when Shawn Horcoff was injured, Nugent-Hopkins finished with four goals and 24 points in 40 gamees.ddddddddddddHes a playmaker with great vision and should be a fine fit with Hall and Eberle when all are healthy, but Nugent-Hopkins is also recovering from shoulder surgery and while recovery appears to be going well, he could miss time in the first month of the season, which makes him a risk-reward selection on draft day. With his scoring potential, Nugent-Hopkins has value as a possible No. 3 centre for fantasy owners. Sleepers/Breakthrough: A fantastic finish to the 2013 season, which included 11 goals and 15 points in the final 14 games, lifted Nail Yakupovs rookie season from unimpressive to Calder Trophy challenger in short order and raised the bar for what might be expected for an encore in his second season. Hes not going to score on 21.0% of his shots again, but he could also play more than 14:34 per game, so hes going to be a productive part of the Oilers second line. His potential makes a No. 3 right wing spot reasonable for fantasy owners. Another of last years highly-touted rookies, D Justin Schultz didnt disappoint in his ability to move the puck, scoring 27 points in 48 games, but he was minus-17, so that is a category that needs improvement if hes going to make the most of his value. Injuries and a declining role limit the appeal of Ales Hemsky, but he bears monitoring. If he finds his way to a significant role with the current Oilers cast, he could be productive enough and ought to be a bargain on draft day. Should the Oilers finally start to achieve their potential as a team, that would result in a payoff for G Devan Dubnyk, whose .917 save percentage over the last three seasons ranks 14th. As hes the clear starter in Edmonton, Dubnyk is a fair No. 2 fantasy goaltender. In real longshot territory, keep an eye on LW Linus Omark and D Denis Grebeshkov, one-time Oilers returning from Switzerland and Russia, respectively. Omark has offensive ability (scoring 69 points in 48 Swiss League games last season), but needs an opportunity if hes going to put up numbers in the NHL. Rookies: 27-year-old D Anton Belov had 26 points in 46 KHL games last season, so he may offer some offensive upside, if he secures a regular spot on the Oilers blueline. So many young players have been thrust into the Oilers lineup in recent seasons that there just isnt room for many more to be put in position to score, but Belov might have an opportunity to play on the power play, so he bears watching. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz