Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 08:57
a day after he had stayed in Fridays Antworten

DETROIT -- The Detroit Tigers tied the game with an astonishing six-run rally in the ninth inning, then beat the Chicago White Sox 7-6 on Saturday night when Omar Infante hit an infield single with the bases loaded in the 12th. Infantes grounder deflected off the glove of reliever Jacob Petricka (1-1) with one out, and the Tigers spilled onto the field with Comerica Park in a frenzy. Detroit plays its final scheduled home game of the year Sunday and can clinch a third straight AL Central title with a win and a Cleveland loss. Trailing 6-0 in the ninth, the Tigers scored five runs before the first out. Pinch-hitter Andy Dirks hit a three-run homer to pull Detroit within one. Al Alburquerque (4-3) got the win. The Tigers won after trailing by six in the ninth for the first time since Aug. 22, 1947, according to STATS. They beat the Washington Senators 7-6 that day. Chicagos Chris Sale was working on a shutout when he was pulled in the eighth after 97 pitches. Nate Jones got out of that inning and after the White Sox added three runs in the top of the ninth, he came back to the mound with a 6-0 lead. Detroit wasted no time turning a previously subdued night at the ballpark into a memorable one. Torii Hunter led off with a triple and scored on Miguel Cabreras single. After a single by Prince Fielder, Victor Martinez added an RBI double. The key hit came from Dirks, who followed Martinez with a homer that made it 6-5. Chicago closer Addison Reed, who didnt appear to have had much time to warm up, came on and immediately walked Infante, who moved to second on a sacrifice bunt by Ramon Santiago. Pinch-hitter Alex Avila and Austin Jackson both drew walks to load the bases for Hunter, whose sacrifice fly tied it. Cabrera walked to load the bases again, but Donnie Veal came on and got Prince Fielder to ground out to keep the game tied. Alburquerque threw two scoreless innings, and Detroit scored the winning run without hitting the ball out of the infield. Don Kelly walked and went to second on Fielders groundout. After an intentional walk to Martinez, Dirks walked to load the bases. Infantes grounder might have been a double play ball, but Petricka tried to field it, and when it bounced off his glove, the White Sox had no play. Sale allowed four hits and a walk. He struck out seven. Detroit starter Rick Porcello allowed two runs and six hits in 6 2-3 innings. He struck out nine. The White Sox scored two runs in the seventh and one in the eighth before a three-run ninth appeared to have put the game out of reach. Bryan Anderson hit a two-run double in the ninth. NOTES: Chicago acquired LHP Frank De Los Santos from Tampa Bay for a player to be named or cash. He will not be added to the major league roster. ... Detroit LF Matt Tuiasosopo made an outstanding diving catch for the third out in the seventh, preventing the White Sox from scoring more that inning. ... The Tigers send RHP Anibal Sanchez (14-7) to the mound Sunday to face Chicago RHP Erik Johnson (1-2). Fake Vans Old Skool . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. Fake Vans SK8 .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. http://www.fakevans.com/. According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Fake Vans Toy Story . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Cheap Fake Vans . Felix Pie had an RBI double earlier in the inning, as Baltimore rallied for three runs to overcome a 3-2 deficit. J.J. Hardy had two hits and Matt Wieters chipped in with an RBI double for the Orioles, who pushed their winning streak to three games.DETROIT - David Price got into a sticky situation in the eighth, and Brad Ausmus decided to leave the ace in the game. Price then rewarded his manager for the vote of confidence. Price wriggled out of the jam in his final inning, and the Detroit Tigers snapped Seattles five-game winning streak with a 4-2 victory over Felix Hernandez and the Mariners on Saturday. The Tigers had a three-run lead when the Mariners loaded the bases with one out in the eighth. When Ausmus came out of the dugout, Price was sure his night was done. "Ive never had a manager come out in the middle of the inning and not pull me," he said. "That had never happened." But Ausmus just wanted to check in with Price, who is 1-0 with a 3.18 ERA in three starts since he was acquired from Tampa Bay in a three-team trade last month. "This is only Davids third game for us, so Im not used to how he handles himself late in the game," Ausmus said. "I went out there to ask him if he was OK, he gave me a very definitive answer, and I went back to the dugout." Price then struck out Austin Jackson — one of the players Detroit traded for him — and then got Dustin Ackley to ground into a force at second. "That was a huge moment for me," Price said. "I wanted to finish that inning off, so I looked Brad straight in the eye and told him I was good to go. I didnt want to be one of those pitchers who looks down and mumbles that hes OK. I wanted to make sure he knew I was ready." Hernandez was pulled after five innings and 92 pitches. He allowed two runs and seven hits, struck out three and walked none. Hernandez was hit on his left hip by Ian Kinslers comebacker on the third out of the fourth inning, and took another glancing blow from a ball hit by Miguel Cabrera in the fifth. "Hes fine, we just took him out as a precaution after he got hit again by Miguel in the fifth," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. Hernandez (13-4) lost his record streak of 16 straight starts of at least seven innings and no more than two runs. Hernandez broke Tom Seavers major league mark of 13 straight earlier this month. "Im fine — Im going to live," Hernandez said. "I was throwing a llot of pitches tonight, especially at the beginning of the game.dddddddddddd I wasnt missing by much. "The streaks over, but Ill start a new one soon." Joe Nathan pitched the ninth, allowing one run while picking up his 25th save. It was his first appearance since making a profane gesture at Comerica Park fans on Wednesday, and he received a mixture of cheers and boos when he was introduced. "I apologized on Thursday, but I still feel terrible for my actions, so I want to apologize again," said Nathan, who didnt celebrate after the final out. "Ill keep apologizing until the fans understand how upset I am that I let my frustration get the best of me. I dont want my entire career to be known for three seconds of anger." Nick Castellanos hit a solo homer in the fourth for Detroit. He also had a two-out RBI single in the Tigers two-run seventh. TRAINERS ROOM Seattle: Cano was back in the starting lineup one day after fouling a pitch off his foot. Cano played several more innings after the painful foul ball, only leaving when the Mariners built a comfortable lead, and was fine to play against Price. Detroit: Cabrera needed the attention of Tigers trainer Kevin Rand after taking a Hernandez fastball just above the left elbow. The impact caused Cabreras hand to go numb — a day after he had stayed in Fridays series opener after injuring this thumb on the first play of the game — but he stayed in the game after a short delay. UP NEXT The three-game series concludes with rookie Robbie Ray (1-2, 5.31 ERA) facing Seattles Chris Young (11-6, 3.20 ERA). Ray, acquired in the Doug Fister trade last winter, is in his second stint with the Tigers, both to replace Anibal Sanchez in the rotation. Young has never lost to Detroit in three career starts, going 1-0 with a 2.14 ERA. BIG CROWD The Hernandez-Price matchup, plus a post-game fireworks show, drew a sold-out crowd of 43,833 — Detroits sixth straight sellout. ROSTER MOVE The Tigers purchased the contract of reliever Jim Johnson from Triple-A Toledo and sent Melvin Mercedes back to the Mud Hens. Johnson posted 101 saves for Baltimore in the last two seasons, but he struggled with Oakland and was released on August 1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz