Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Reisen
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 02:27
as Monchengladbach took back the lead with Antworten

STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3 in the Strasbourg International final. "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too." In a match between two players appearing in their first final, the 20-year-old Puig was on top from the start as she broke the Spaniard in her first service game. She also broke twice in the second set, including in the final game. Puig dropped just nine points on serve all match, two of which were double-faults. "I woke up this morning and I felt it. I felt I was going to do something amazing," Puig said. "It was one of those feelings where you just know its going to happen, and I played some of the greatest tennis Ive ever played." Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn against 2010 finalist Sam Stosur. Soler-Espinosa faces Chanelle Scheepers at Roland Garros. Custom Jerseys China . Hes still nowhere close to throwing yet. The four-time MVP was in good spirits when he made his first public appearance on the field since having neck surgery Sept. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/. The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Custom Jerseys Cheap . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. Custom Jerseys . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4).Monchengladbach, Germany (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of goals from Patrick Herrmann helped Monchengladbach claim a 3-1 home win over Hoffenheim on Sunday in a top-four battle between unbeaten sides. Monchengladbach and Hoffenheim entered the day as two of the three teams in the Bundesliga that had yet to taste defeat. But after the clubs traded goals in the first 30 minutes, Herrmann made the difference with a goal in each half to help his team stay unbeaten and remain within four points of leaders Bayern Munich. The home side needed just 12 minutes to get off the mark as they put together a nice counter attack that saw Herrmann coast down the left wing and cross the ball to the middle of the box for Andre Hahn, whose volley found its way past Hoffenheim goalkeeper Oliver Baumann. Hoffenheim was able to answer on the half-hour mark with a nice move that involved Roberto Firmino and Steven Zuber and ended with Anthony Modestee turning past his marker and driving a shot past goalkeeper Yann Sommer.dddddddddddd Hahn returned the favor to Herrmann only three minutes later, however, as Monchengladbach took back the lead with Hahns right-wing cross finding Herrmann at the near post and allowing him to turn the ball home. Herrmann doubled his total in the 52nd minute to make it 3-1 when Baumann fumbled a free kick from Havard Nordtveit that left Herrmann with a simple tap in. Raffael nearly added to the lead as he clipped the top of the crossbar with a shot for Monchengladbach, which easily saw out the rest of the match to join Wolfsburg on 20 points. Paderborn used second-half goals from Elias Kachunga and Alban Meha to claim a 3-1 win over Hertha Berlin, while Freiburg secured its first win of the campaign to move off the bottom of the league as Vladimir Daridas 50th-minute penalty kick was enough for a 1-0 win at Cologne. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz