SAO PAULO - World Cup organizers want to increase the number of workers at the delayed stadium in Curitiba which is at risk of being dropped. A FIFA consultant and a technical team from the local World Cup organizing committee made the assessment after a visit to Arena da Baixada on Thursday, an official in the southern city said. Reginaldo Cordeiro told The Associated Press the technical team was happy with the improvements made at the construction site, but advised local officials that the workforce must be increased soon to give the city a better chance of hosting its four scheduled matches in footballs showcase event that begins in less than five months. "It was a good visit because they saw that things progressed," Cordeiro, the citys urban planning secretary, said in a telephone interview. "But at the same time it wasnt that good because they asked for an increase in the workforce to speed up the construction." FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke visited Curitiba last month and told local officials they have until Feb. 18 to show the city will be able to finish the stadium in time for the World Cup. Charles Botta, who compiles regular reports to FIFAs top management after visiting the World Cup stadiums, was among those who said the addition of more workers would be ideal to make sure the venue can remain a host city, according to Cordeiro. State and city engineers also participated in Thursdays meeting and agreed. Dropping Curitiba as a host city would be an embarrassment to Brazil and a major headache for FIFA, which has already sold more than one million tickets for the tournament. Brazilian club Atletico Paranaense, which is building the stadium, said it can add workers only if it gets a federal loan, according to Cordeiro. A meeting is scheduled for Friday to try to guarantee the needed financing. Brazils Sports Minister Aldo Rebelo visited Curitiba this week and said everything would be done to try to guarantee the loan. "There is a need for more workers so there is a need for the loan," Cordeiro said. There were nearly 900 workers at the construction site when Valcke visited, he said, and since then the number has increased to about 1,100. With the loan, it could be possible to have nearly 1,400 on site in the next two weeks. Since Valckes visit, the pitch installation has been finalized and nearly 15,000 seats have been installed, Cordeiro said. The roof is expected to be completed in the next few weeks. The Arena da Baixada is scheduled to host Iran-Nigeria on June 16, Australia-Spain on June 23, Algeria-Russia on June 26, and Honduras-Ecuador on June 30. Brazil promised to finish all 12 World Cup stadiums by the end of last year as wanted by FIFA, but five remain under construction. Cheap Air Max 90 White China . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Air Max 90 Leather Iron Bronze . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/. Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Cheap Air Max 90 Essential China . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury. Air Max 90 Essential White .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September.(SportsNetwork.com) - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was the first person called to testify Wednesday in the appeal hearing for suspended running back Ray Rice and his testimony under oath lasted more than two hours, according to a report. ESPN reported that Goodell spent most of his time under cross-examination by outside players union attorney Jeffrey Kessler. Rice was suspended indefinitely by the NFL on Sept 8 over a February incident with his wife, Janay. Video of the running back striking his then-fiancee inside an Atlanticc City casino elevator rocked the league and also led to Rices release by the Baltimore Ravens on the same day he was suspended indefinitely by the NFL.dddddddddddd. Goodell initially suspended Rice for two games, and the running back argues the league violated labor laws by increasing his punishment after the video surfaced. The Rices attended the start of the two-day hearing in New York and were photographed holding hands as they arrived. ESPN reported they are expected to testify separately on Thursday. ' ' '