Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 03:15
13th-seeded Frenchman Nicolas Mahut, who defeated Marsel Antworten

MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Bayern Munich to prevent damage to the European champions. Hoeness, one of the most prominent figures in German football, was convicted on Thursday of evading millions of euros (dollars) in tax through an undeclared bank account and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. The verdict drew a largely positive response in a country where tax evasion is deeply and increasingly frowned upon. Hoeness lawyer initially said he would file an appeal. Hoeness, however, said in a brief statement posted on Bayerns website on Friday that he decided after talking with his family to accept the verdict. "This corresponds with my personal understanding of decency, attitude and personal responsibility," he wrote. "Tax evasion was the mistake of my life. I am facing up to the consequences of this mistake." Hoeness said he was stepping down immediately as club president and as the chairman of Bayerns supervisory board. He said he wanted "to prevent damage to my club." "Bayern Munich is my lifes work and it will always remain so," he said. "I will remain linked with this great club and its people in other ways as long as I live." Hoeness thanked Bayern supporters and his friends for their support. The club stood by him through the investigation. Bayern won the treble of Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup last season and could repeat that feat this season. As a player, Hoeness was a Bayern star who won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups — the predecessor of the Champions League — before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems. Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European football. Adidas NMD R1 Womens Raw Pink .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. Cheap NMD Online . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/. The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Adidas NMD R1 China . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. Adidas NMD R1 Triple Black . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum.LONDON - Former champions Sam Querrey and Lleyton Hewitt claimed contrasting victories on Monday to advance to the second round of the Queens Club grass-court tournament, a traditional warm-up event for Wimbledon. Querrey, the 2010 winner at Queens, fired 31 aces and saved all four break points he faced but the American needed three tiebreakers to upset 14th-seeded Jeremy Chardy of France 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 7-6 (5). Australian veteran Hewitt went through 6-3, 6-3 against Spains Daniel Gimeno-Traver as he began his bid for a record fifth title. "I just felt pretty sharp out there," said Hewitt, who has played the most matches — 51 — in the tournaments history and won 41 of them. "Didnt take me long at all to get straight on the grass and felt comfortable, which is good." Australias Bernard Tomic faced defeat against American Tim Smyczek, dropping his serve to fall behind 5-4 in the third set before sweeping the final three games to win 6-4, 3-6, 7-5. "Very rarely youre going to get out of a matcch like that," said Tomic.dddddddddddd. "Im happy I won... realistically I should have lost that match." Among other winners was 13th-seeded Frenchman Nicolas Mahut, who defeated Marsel Ilhan 6-3, 6-4. Australian qualifier James Duckworth recovered from a disastrous opening set to beat Israels Dudi Sela 0-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 and set up a second round clash with Tomas Berdych, and Paul-Henri Mathieu of France earned a meeting with Andy Murray by beating Slovenias Aljaz Bedene 7-6 (2), 6-4. The tournament has been at the Queens Club for more than a century. Andy Murray, who won the title last year before going on to become the first British man to win Wimbledon in 77 years, is seeded three and bidding to join Hewitt, Andy Roddick, John McEnroe and Boris Becker as a four-time winner. The tournament, led by top-seeded Stan Wawrinka and second-seeded Tomas Berdych, also includes four former champions in Murray, Hewitt, Querrey and Marin Cilic. The top eight seeded players receive a bye into the second round. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz