Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

20.11.2019 06:41
Raonic Happy Canada Day Antworten

NEW YORK -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson was fined $60,000 by the NFL on Friday for his helmet-to-helmet hit on St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. He had his one-game suspension for a hit on New Orleans Darren Sproles the following week overturned but had to pay $100,000. Goldson was also suspended one game without pay for a hit on Atlantas Roddy White last month. St. Louis linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar was fined $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit. Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was docked $15,750 for roughing the passer after the league said he "unnecessarily" drove Cleveland quarterback Jason Campbell to the ground, "landing on him with his full weight." Richardson is appealing the fine. Buffalo rookie wide receiver Roberts Woods was fined $15,750 for punching Miami safety Reshad Jones in the third quarter of the Bills 19-0 win. Tommy Kahnle Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. Randy Johnson Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. https://www.cheapyankees.com/281g-joe-to...ey-yankees.html. The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. Ryan Dull Yankees Jersey . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Yankees Jerseys 2020 .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece.Maple Leafs Forward Tyler Bozak Happy Canada Day!! ???? — Tyler Bozak (@Bozie42) July 1, 2014 CFL placekicker Luca Congi So thankful my parents came to Canada to make it their new home. Proud and thankful to be born in this great country. Happy Canada Day! — Luca Congi (@LCongi10) July 1, 2014 Calgary Flames Instagram Cincinnati Reds Capitals Forward Brooks Laich Happy #CanadaDay everyone, whether youre in the motherland or abroad - have an awesome day!! pic.twitter.com/3AgEwUo1l7 — Brooks Laich (@brookslaich) July 1, 2014 Milos Raonic Happy Canada Day ?????? — Milos Raonic (@milosraonic) July 1, 2014 Boston Celtics Power Forward Kelly Olynyk Happy Canada Day! Proud to be Canadian! #147 #canada http://t..dddddddddddd.co/SB0UlK6I1Z — Kelly Olynyk (@KellyOlynyk) July 1, 2014 Edmonton Oilers MLB Blue Jays 3rd Baseman Brett Lawrie Cheers to a Beautiful Country #I.AM ???????????????? pic.twitter.com/wmgGPWImQI — Brett Lawrie (@blawrie13) July 1, 2014 Blue Jays Shortstop Jose Reyes Happy Canada day??God bless you all?? #baseballmode???? — Jose Reyes (@lamelaza_7) July 1, 2014 Toronto FC Dwayne De Rosario Happy Canada Day. Great Country with beautiful people #Canadian #2014 pic.twitter.com/Y4hoPlQCsS — Dwayne De Rosario (@dwaynederosario) July 1, 2014 Eugenie Bouchard Happy Canada Day ?????? pic.twitter.com/mGjzcKZYMy — Eugenie Bouchard (@geniebouchard) July 1, 2014 Vancouver Whitecaps ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz