Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

20.11.2019 06:42
third injury of the season Antworten

NEWARK, NJ - Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk is considered day-to-day with knee inflammation and right wing Dan Cleary is also sidelined with a knee injury. Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. He missed nearly all of January with a leg injury and sat out seven games in November and December with a concussion. Despite the injuries, Datsyuk is still Detroits second-leading goal scorer with 15 and is fourth on the team with 33 points. Cleary has four goals and four assists in 52 games this season. Tim Anderson White Sox Jersey .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Al Lopez Jersey .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/1474e-geor...-white-sox.html. Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. Thyago Vieira White Sox Jersey . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Charley Lau White Sox Jersey . - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup against the New York Yankees because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong sidde of the bed this morning," Rasmus said.dddddddddddd "I got a little crick in my neck and its just one of those things that after throwing and warming up, I just felt like I needed to take myself out." Rasmus hit .276 with 22 home runs and 66 RBIs last season. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field in the exhibition game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz