Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

20.11.2019 06:42
I take a month back home after my Antworten

PRETORIA, South Africa -- The murder trial of Oscar Pistorius has been delayed until April 7 because one of the legal experts who will assist the judge in reaching a verdict is sick, abruptly ending expectations Friday that the double-amputee athlete was about to testify on his fatal shooting of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. Judge Thokozile Masipa announced the delay in court on the day Pistorius defence lawyers were due to begin presenting their case after four weeks of prosecution-led testimony and a two-day adjournment. "One of my assessors is not well, so this court is not properly constituted," Masipa said. "I suggest that we postpone this matter until the seventh of April." Masipa has two assessors who sit on either side of her in the Pretoria courtroom. South Africa does not have a jury system, and Masipa will deliver a verdict with help from the two assessors, who have limited roles in the day-to-day court proceedings but are there to help Masipa reach a decision. Pistorius faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for killing Steenkamp, and also could be sent to prison for years if convicted of murder without premeditation or negligent killing. Pistorius says he shot Steenkamp by accident, mistaking her for an intruder in his home and opening fire through a closed toilet door in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013. Prosecutors say he killed her after a Valentines Day argument. The world-famous athlete pleaded not guilty to the murder charge and also not guilty to three other firearm-related counts. After prosecutors wrapped up their case against the Olympian this week, one of the defence lawyers said Pistorius would likely testify. Legal experts say Pistorius, 27, is expected to testify because he has admitted killing Steenkamp, 29, and must explain to the court why so it can take his version into account. Its common in South Africa for the defendant to be the first person the defence calls, the experts said, unless there are exceptional reasons why another witness should testify ahead of him. When Pistorius testifies he would also open himself up to cross-examination and likely uncomfortable questions from chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel. Kyle Garlick Dodgers Jersey .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. Austin Barnes Dodgers Jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/275h-...ey-dodgers.html. Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Jedd Gyorko Dodgers Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes.The last time Rory MacDonald fought in Vancouver, things didnt exactly go as planned. The B.C. native immediately turned heads in a thrilling bout with future interim welterweight champ Carlos Condit at UFC 115 in 2010. Though MacDonald was ahead on the judges scorecards going into the final round, he succumbed to Condits relentless ground-and-pound with only seven seconds left on the clock. While he may have come out on the losing end that night, MacDonalds performance established him as a young fighter to watch. Over the past four years hes largely lived up to the hype, making the leap from prospect to contender. Now that hes poised to make his Vancouver return against Tyron Woodley in the co-main event of UFC 174 Saturday, MacDonald said he has grown both as a fighter and a person. "I was an inexperienced fighter at that point, it was a very big fight and I got a lot of response (from fans)," said MacDonald of his bout with Condit. "So it was a tough, but good learning experience for me as a martial artist and a UFC fighter to deal with that pressure and perform under it. "Since then Ive had a lot of big fights. Ive been able to deal with it great since then. So I see no difference going back there and fighting there again." Though MacDonald has since etched his spot in the welterweight title picture, consistency has been a problem. If he has struggled in one area, its been the frequency within which hes competed. Since joining the UFC roster in early 2010, hes managed only two fights per year due to a variety of injuries. MacDonald has attributed many of these to over-training and not knowing when to dial back his efforts. However, MacDonald appears to have found his groove as of late. His scrap with Woodley not only marks his second of 2014, but also his fourth in the past 12 months. MacDonald said hes finally hit thhe right balance.dddddddddddd "In a years time Ive been very busy and Ive been focused," MacDonald said. "My trainings been good. Ive been training very smart and been able to stay healthy. Obviously there are some injuries that are out of your control, but others are in your control and I think its just up to your experience as a martial artist. You know, growing up in your training and seeing what works for you. Im starting to figure out a rhythm that works for me. "I understand how to warm my body up, how to spar more technically and put less stress on my system. Its been a combination of a lot of things." MacDonald said a big piece of the puzzle has also been separating east coast from west coast. While in Montreal and New York, hes 100 - percent focused on training. However, after each fight, he spends time with family and friends back in B.C. The Tristar fighter said this allows him to recharge his batteries. "I take a month back home after my fights," MacDonald stated. "After all the hard training, I relax, but I also stay busy and stay active. I go into the gyms where I used to train with all the people that I know. I work with them — nothing crazy; just once a day. I spend my time there and enjoy it with family. It makes me happy. When I come out to Montreal and New York, I focus on my training and I feel energized." With his training formula firmly in place, MacDonald said he cant wait to put on a show in his home province. "It feels great," MacDonald began. "I love fighting in Canada and being in Vancouver is even better because after the fight Im right at home. I get to see my family and I dont have to fly anywhere. I also get a lot of recognition there from the fans. "Its going to be a very exciting night. Im very much looking forward to it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz