Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 188 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

20.11.2019 06:43
right in the middle of the slot Antworten

HOUSTON -- On a day when he had everything going, the only thing that frustrated Minnesota pitcher Kyle Gibson was he had to leave the game. The Twins right-hander was dominant in a 3-1 win against the Houston Astros, allowing six hits and one run in 7 2/3 innings on Wednesday. Gibson, who struck out four and walked two, took a shutout into the eighth before Chris Carter drove home Jose Altuve with s single. "Its never too frustrating when you win a game but I definitely wanted it thats for sure," Gibson said. "That last inning I knew every pitch was important to keep the pitch count down and be able to go back out there for the ninth. "That infield single that just didnt get hit hard enough and a bloop that just didnt get hit hard enough cost me the opportunity." Gibson (11-9) was well under 100 pitches going into the inning and nursing a 3-0 lead thanks to a sixth inning home run by Joe Mauer and a two-run RBI single in the seventh by Kennys Vargas. "I was sitting right there with him," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire. "I said If he gets through the eighth inning under 100 pitches we let him go back out there and take a shot at it. Hes earned that. Unfortunately they got a run on him and we had to get him out of there. I was thinking right along with him. I thought he was in control of the game." Mauer gave Gibson some cushion when he hit a 2-2 pitch into the right field bullpen in the sixth inning to break up a scoreless tie. Mauer, who extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a first inning single, drove the Brett Oberholtzer (4-8) pitch on a line to give the Twins a 1-0 lead. "Id like to have that back," Oberholtzer said of the pitch Mauer hit out. "Hindsights 20-20 but its a two-two count and I challenge there with nobody on to start the inning and he made me pay for it." Glen Perkins pitched a perfect ninth inning to earn his 30th save of the season. Oberholtzer pitched well over seven innings. The left-hander allowed six hits and struck out four. "Oberholtzer threw the ball well, "Astros manager Bo Porter said. "He did a tremendous job, and offensively we didnt swing the bats. So he ends up being the tough luck loser." TRAINERS ROOM Astros: First baseman Jesus Guzman will begin a rehab assignment Thursday with Triple-A Oklahoma City. Guzman was placed on the 15-day disabled list August 3rd with back spasms. Twins: Ricky Nolasco is on schedule to make his first start since going on the disabled list July 8th after a second successful rehab outing August 10th. Gardenhire said after the game that right-hander Anthony Swarzak sprained his ankle on the last pitch of Tuesday 10-4 Astros win. The manager said the pitcher is day-to-day. UP NEXT Astros: Scott Feldman will look to extend his August win streak to three against Boston Thursday against Red Sox right-hander Allen Webster. Twins: After two rehab starts, Nolasco is scheduled to come off the disabled list Friday to face Kansas City and will be looking for his third win against the Royals in 2014. MAUER AND OBERHOLTZER CONTINUE STREAKS Mauers hitting streak is one shy of his career high of 16. Oberholtzers streak of quality starts is four. FOWLER RETURNS TO LINEUP Dexter Fowler was back in the Astros lineup for the first time since June 26th and went 1-for-4 with a walk and a single. The club optioned Domingo Santana to Triple-A to make room for his return. Avery Bradley Jersey . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Los Angeles Lakers Gear . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/501j-s...sey-lakers.html. -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Troy Daniels Lakers Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Shannon Brown Lakers Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club.PHILADELPHIA -- Scott Hartnell was concerned he had broken his foot. He had been playing with pain for two weeks and wore a walking boot at a Flyers charity event over the weekend. But after getting cleared to play following a negative CT scan, he looked as good as he has all season. Hartnell and Claude Giroux each had three points, Steve Mason made 33 saves and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the banged up Detroit Red Wings 5-0 Tuesday night. "We needed a big win, we needed two points," Hartnell said. "Were (about to go) on a really tough road trip against some big opponents out west and we needed to get our confidence back going into that trip." Adam Hall and Sean Couturier also scored for the Flyers, who snapped a four-game losing streak. The Flyers (26-22-6) won an eighth straight game at home against the Red Wings (23-19-11), a franchise best against Detroit, which has not won in Philadelphia since the 1997 Stanley Cup final. Mason turned in his best performance since signing a three-year extension with the Flyers last week. In the three previous games since inking the deal, Mason had allowed 11 goals and been pulled twice. "These games are building blocks," said Mason, who recorded his second shutout of the season and the 21st of his career. "Over the course of the season, youre going to have ups and downs, its just a matter of how you come out of it. This is a small step in a bigger picture and thats how Im going to look at it." Flyers coach Craig Berube shuffled his lines before the game, moving Hartnell up with Giroux and Jake Voracek. Hartnell scored the Flyers first two goals of the game and Giroux netted one in third. Each time Giroux or Hartnell scored, the other picked up an assist. "Hes pretty easy to play with," Hartnell said, referring to Giroux. "You get him the puck and youre going to get it back." Hartnell opened the scoring with a power-play goal at the 6:18 mark of the first period when he redirected Kimmo Timonens drive from the point and notched his second of the night 8:08 into the second period when he scored off a cross-ice pass from Giroux, who assisted on both of Hartnells goals. Timonen later left the game with a lower-body injury and did not return. The veteran defenceman will be reevaluated Tuesday but, when asked after the game, Berube said Timonnen was "fine.dddddddddddd" The Red Wings arent nearly as lucky on the injury front. They played Tuesday night without three of their top forwards in Johan Franzen, Henrik Zetterberg, and Pavel Datsyuk. Franzen missed 16 games with a concussion and returned to action against the Florida Panthers on Sunday but is once again dealing with concussion symptoms. Zetterberg missed his third game with a bad back and Datsyuk his 11th with a lower-body injury. "We want to get our big guys back," Red Wings forward Drew Miller said. "A lot of the guys that are out right now are big leaders and guys we look to for scoring. But were not looking at that as an excuse. Weve got guys who can step and play." Starting in place of Jimmy Howard, who was back on the Detroit bench after missing three games with an injury of his own, Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson stopped 23 of 28 shots. In the second period, Detroits Luke Glendening, Kyle Quincey and Tomas Tatar all hit posts. Forward Riley Sheahan would have gotten the Red Wings on the board in the third, but his shot over the glove of Mason came after Flyers defenceman Nicklas Grossman dislodged the net, stopping play. Grossman was whistled for delay of game but Detroit, which came into Tuesday night with the leagues top-ranked road power play, but failed to score on its four man-advantages. "These are the times when you have to find a way, get a step," defenceman Niklas Kronwall said. "The power play has to be clicking. We have to find a way to get one goal. I thought we had good chances in the second period. (Quincey) had a grade-A chance right in the middle of the slot. I think (Tatar) had one off the crossbar. But the puck didnt go in, and we have to find a way to be a lot better." NOTES: Hartnell was cleared to play Tuesday after being seen in a walking boot at the Flyers Wives Fight for Lives Carnival on Sunday. The forward has been dealing with soreness in his left foot for the last two weeks, but a CT scan came back negative. ... Out of the lineup Tuesday night for the Flyers was winger Zac Rinaldo (ankle). Defenceman Andrej Meszaros was a healthy scratch. ... For the Red Wings, Howard missed his fourth straight game but was on the bench backing up Gustavsson. Todd Bertuzzi was a healthy scratch. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz