Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

21.11.2019 07:43
They also shot 50 per Antworten

PHOENIX -- Bronson Arroyo got the best of Stephen Strasburg -- on the mound and at the plate. Arroyo, with a fastball that barely reaches 88 mph, scattered seven hits in his 16th career complete game, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 3-1 victory over the Washington Nationals Tuesday night. "Thats the great thing about baseball," Arroyo said. "I dont really have to beat Stephen, I just have to beat their batters for the most part." He also had a pair of hits off Strasburg, scoring the go-ahead run after the second one. "I just try to outthink him and try to guess what hes throwing," Arroyo said. "... I got lucky today. I hit two balls soft, but one of them turned out to be a huge hit and started off an inning that won us the ball game." Arroyo, a free agent signing in the off-season who was slowed by a sore back in spring training, struck out seven and walked one. Of his 110 pitches, 79 were strikes. "An incredible strike ratio," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "He kept them off-balance, threw a great game for us. Beyond that, got a couple of hits, ran the bases well again, fielded a good safety squeeze bunt, held the guy at first, got out of that inning. I mean, thats complete." Paul Goldschmidt doubled twice, the second one driving in the go-ahead runs in the fifth. Over his last three starts, Arroyo (4-2) has allowed one earned run in 23 1-3 innings. He also became the second pitcher to get two hits off Strasburg. The other was Tim Hudson. Strasburg (3-3) went seven innings, allowing three runs on eight hits, striking out six with no walks. "Overall I thought he itched fine," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "Bronson was better tonight though. All over the zone with all the pitches that he had, he kept everybody off balance." The Diamondbacks won for just the fourth time in 17 games at Chase Field this season. "You just want to get it done at home to show theres not some sort of jinx going on," Arroyo said. Washington scored first when Wilson Ramos led off the second with a single and Ian Desmond tripled. Desmond was stranded when Danny Espinosa struck out, Tyler Moore walked and Kevin Frandsen grounded into a double play. Arizona tied it at 1 in the fourth. Goldschmidt led off with a double down the right-field line, then scored when Miguel Montero singled sharply. In the fifth, Arroyo led off with his second single of the night. Martin Prado -- 4 for 20 in his career against Strasburg to that point -- singled up the middle to put runners on first and second, and Goldschmidt drove in both runners with a soaring double to deep centre. It was the major league-leading 55th hit for Goldschmidt. "Curveball," Strasburg said. "It started getting a little windy and dry and spun out of my hands. As soon as it came out of my hand I knew it was probably not going to be good." Washington -- without top hitters Bryce Harper, Ryan Zimmerman and Adam LaRoche -- didnt threaten again until the eighth. Pinch-hitter Nate McLouth singled past the first baseman Goldschmidt, a play that could have been ruled an error, then Anthony Rendons two-out single put runners at first and second. Jayson Werth flied out to left to end the inning. After getting game-tying and winning ninth-inning homers off Addison Reed in the ninth in their 6-5 win in the series opener Monday night, the Nationals didnt get a runner on base in the final inning against Arroyo. NOTES: Washington is 1-4 with one game left on its trip out West. ... Arizonas other home wins were April 1 over San Francisco, April 25 over Philadelphia and April 30 over Colorado. ... In the series finale on Wednesday, Washington starts Doug Fister (0-1, 10.38) against Brandon McCarthy (1-6, 5.66). ... If Arizona wins Wednesday, it would be the first series victory for the Diamondbacks at home this season. Fake Vans From China . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Fake Vans .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. https://www.vansfake.com/. Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. Fake Vans Website . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. Fake Vans Cheap . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory.PHILADELPHIA - What Kemba Walker started, Al Jefferson made sure to finish.Walker scored a season-high 30 points, Jefferson added 16 of his 20 in the second half, and the Charlotte Hornets snapped a four-game losing streak with a 109-91 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night.I didnt start off well at all, Jefferson said. But Kemba led the way. I figured I had to be the one to end it.Tony Wroten and Robert Covington scored 19 apiece for the Sixers, who dropped to 0-14 at home this season. Theyre closing in on the NBA record for the most home losses to start a season, which is held by the 1993-94 Dallas Mavericks at 19.Philadelphia point guard Michael Carter-Williams had 14 points and 10 assists, but the Sixers committed 24 turnovers that led to 35 Charlotte pointsThey sniffed blood, 76ers coach Brett Brown said. They knew they wanted to come in here and get a win.The Hornets (7-19) had lost 14 of 16 coming into the game but dominated the rebuilding Sixers (2-23).Despite playing without starting guard Lance Stephenson, who missed his first game of the season because of a pelvic sprain, Charlotte jumped on the Sixers early, closing the first quarter on an 11-2 run to open an 11-point lead.Charlotte extended its lead to 17 midway through the second quarter before scoring the final nine points of the half to take a 66-46 advantage into the break.Walker made the final basket in both the first and second quarter, and finished 13 for 23 from the field and 3 of 4 from 3-point range. He added five assists and four rebounds.When hes going, he leads us and we follow him, Jefferson said. Hes the leader of this team. Hes got a heart of a giant.Walker acknowledged he tried to attack the Philadelphia defence and play more aggressively — but not because Jefferson struggled in the first half or Stephenson was out.Thats me, just being aggressive, Walker said. Thats what got me this far. Thats my game — always being in attack mode.Paying more attention to Walker after the break, the Sixers cut the Hornets lead to 13 midway through the third quarter. But thats when Jefferson took over, scoring a few quick inside buckets to stop Philadelphia from gaining any momentum.Jefferson finished with 12 rebounds and Philadelphia-area native Gerald Henderson added 11 points for the Hornets, who shot 43.9 per cent from the field and 41.7 per cent from 3-point range.ddddddddddddCharlotte got 35 points from its bench, with Gary Neal leading the way with 10 and Marvin Williams scoring nine, including back-to-back 3s in the first quarter.Most teams are going to double me or send help, Jefferson said. My teammates have to make them pay. Thats what we have to do.The win was a much-needed one for the slumping Hornets, who have a quick turnaround as they return home to face Utah on Saturday.We just needed to win, period, Walker said. Im glad we came in here and executed. Hopefully we can carry this momentum into the future.The Sixers wont get another chance to snap their home losing streak until Jan. 5 when they welcome LeBron James and the Cavaliers. Before then, they have a seven-game road swing while Disney on Ice moves into the Wells Fargo Center.While theyre on the road, Brown knows the 76ers cant continue to fall way behind from the opening tip the way they did against Charlotte.I thought the start of the game influenced the rest of it, the Sixers coach said. They scored freely. Some of it, we give them credit. Some of it is on us. Thats a physical team — a mans team that played in the playoffs last year.___TIP-INSHornets: It was Charlottes second road victory this season. The Hornets only other win away from home came in Phoenix on Nov. 14. ... The Hornets shot 7 for 12 from 3-point range in the first half — the same totals as Philadelphia. They also shot 50 per cent from the field and 90 per cent from the free throw line before the break.76ers: Four days after making his Sixers debut, Turkish forward Furkan Aldemir was sidelined because of right foot plantar fasciitis. ... The Sixers got 40 points from their bench and had 10 different players log at least 10 minutes.MID-GAME TRADEDuring the game, the Sixers announced that they acquired Houstons 2015 second-round draft pick, Ronny Turiaf and the rights to Sergei Lishouk in exchange for guard Alexey Shved.Shved, averaging 9.9 points this season, was not in uniform or listed on the roster for Fridays game.Afterward, Brown said losing someone that was part of the rotation without much notice simply comes with the territory.Its a challenge, he said. But its all part of the plan to navigate the future. Thats just the way it is.UP NEXTThe Hornets host Utah on Saturday.The 76ers play at Orlando on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz