Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 01:41
South Beach overall Antworten

BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. The Colombian was 57 seconds behind Cadel Evans going into the stage, then won the 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo in under an hour, and Evans finished 1 minute, 34 seconds behind in third. "Its incredible, Im really surprised. I didnt think that I would win it. I cannot believe I won the stage and took the pink jersey," Uran said. "I worked a lot on my time trial, spending time in the wind tunnel over the winter, but today surpassed my expectations. "Its too early to say the race is over. We still have not raced the hardest mountains yet. The most difficult part of the Giro is still to come." Uran took the pink jersey off Evans to lead the Australian by 37 seconds. "I saw Uran coming into form," Evans said, "but I honestly did not expect him to have such an amazing time trial. Of course, I had hoped to have done better myself. The time trial course suited me well, but as I said yesterday, the verdict is on the road. "My position is good tactically. It is going to be interesting." Diego Ulissi led for most of the day and looked on course for a third stage victory in the race but had to settle for second after Uran beat the Italian cyclists time by 1:17. Overall, Rafal Majka was third, 1:52 behind Uran. Thomas de Gendt was one of the early leaders and was in front for a long time as he was one of the last cyclists to complete the stage on dry roads. Later cyclists struggled in the rain, and there was even thunder and lightning at the finish. There was a scare when Tobias Ludvigsson misjudged a corner on the technical descent and went flying over a barrier, landing hard after a short drop. He lay prone for several minutes but was later seen sitting up before being taken to hospital. The weather abated and the roads were beginning to dry out again when Ulissi came flying out of the starting gates. He crossed the line 50 seconds ahead of De Gendt, who eventually finished eighth. Fridays 13th stage is a mainly flat, 158-kilometre (98-mile) leg from Fossano to Rivarolo Canavese. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Discount Shoes Black Friday . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. Buy Shoes Black Friday . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Boston Celtics will take a three-game winning streak to South Beach on Sunday when they visit American Airlines Arena to face the Miami Heat. The Celtics won all three games during this run by double figures, but the competition wasnt coming from the upper echelon of NBA teams. Boston toppled the Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic and Minnesota Timberwolves during this streak. On Friday, one day after trading four-time All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo, the Celtics toppled the T-wolves, 114-98. Rondo was traded to Dallas along with Dwight Powell on Thursday night in exchange for guard Jameer Nelson, forwards Jae Crowder and Brandan Wright, two draft picks and cash considerations. The Cs didnt miss him on Friday. Kelly Olynyk scored 21 points off the bench to lead six Celtics in double figures. Jeff Green supplied 18 points and seven rebounds, while Jared Sullinger, Tyler Zeller and Avery Bradley each scored 14 points in the Celtics victory. Its tough to see him go, Green said of Rondo. He was one of the reasons I came back. We fell into a brotherhood. Sullinger pulled down 10 rebounds and Evan Turner contributed 10 points starting in place of Rondo. The Celtics will visit the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. The Heat have struggled and dropped two in a row. On Friday, Miami lost its fifth consecutive hoome game in a 105-103 loss to the Washington Wizards, the leaders of the Southeast Division.dddddddddddd Dwyane Wade knocked down a straightaway 3-pointer off an inbounds pass with 16.7 seconds left to claw Miami within 101-100. Bradley Beal sunk a pair of free throws at the other end and then came up with the game-clinching steal. The Wizards double-teamed Wade right as he crossed the halfcourt line and Beal came up with the swipe before hitting two more free throws to seal the outcome with 3.8 ticks left. The Heat lost their fifth straight at home for the first time since March of 2008 and have dropped eight of their last nine in South Beach overall. Its tough to lose, Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said. It really came down to them making plays. Wade finished with 28 points and eight assists for Miami, which fell to 4-9 at home on the year. The Heat had lost just 13 games over the last two years at American Airlines Arena coming into the season. Miami was without Chris Bosh for a fourth straight game due to a calf injury. Luol Deng added 19 points, followed by 14 from Mario Chalmers and 11 out of Udonis Haslem. The Heat still have the 76ers, Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies and Magic on this season-long homestand. The Heat are 4-3 in their last seven against the Celtics and 3-1 in their last four as the host in this series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz