Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 01:41
Ibrahimovic netting Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Flyers picked up their defence and their drive to snap their losing streak. Playing the lowly Buffalo Sabres helped, too. Brayden Schenn scored two goals, and the Flyers broke a four-game skid with a 5-2 win over Buffalo on Sunday night. Philadelphia, 0-2-2 in its previous four games, maintained third place in the Metropolitan Division -- two points ahead of Columbus -- by winning for the second time in eight games (2-4-2). With four games remaining, the Flyers trail the second-place New York Rangers by two points, but have a game in hand. "Our intensity was up and guys were skating and working right away in the game," Philadelphia coach Craig Berube said. "It was important for the confidence level just to get guys spirits back up." The Flyers hadnt played poorly during the losing streak, which included two defeats to Boston and one to St. Louis. The Bruins and Blues lead their respective conferences. Schenn, Vincent Lecavalier and Zac Rinaldo scored second-period goals to put Philadelphia ahead 4-0. Matt Read also scored and Mark Streit had three assists. "I thought we played a solid team game, defence-first mentality," Schenn said. "Two points is key. We just have to worry about ourselves and worry about the two points each night." Cory Hodgson and Mike Weber scored third-period goals for Buffalo, which lost its sixth straight road game and fell to 2-13-1 in its last 16 overall. The Sabres, assured of finishing with the fewest points in the NHL, have scored eight goals during their road skid. Buffalo, already missing 10 players due to injuries, might have lost another as Chad Ruhwedel sustained a concussion on a third-period hit by Rinaldo, who was given a match penalty for the blow to Ruhwedels head. "Theres no big brother for them," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said of his inexperienced players. "They have to sink or swim, and certain games like this, its going to catch up to us." Rinaldo, who entered with a team-high 137 penalty minutes, racked up 16 on Sunday and could face an NHL suspension. "I had a lot of speed going at him. I put my shoulder down, and as he shot the puck my shoulder hit him clearly," Rinaldo said. "Proof is in the pudding right there. I shouldnt have done it. Theres no need for it. Were up 4-0, but its part of the game. "That always happens with me. I get on a good streak and then something bad always happens. I try not to think about it too much." Read got Philadelphia on the board 6 1/2 minutes into the game by scoring on a rebound. After Buffalos Cory Conacher turned the puck over, Streit fired a slap shot that caromed off the post to the slot, where a wide-open Read unleashed a wrister past rookie goalie Nathan Lieuwen. "As soon as (Read) got that goal, it gave us a boost and we started scoring goals," Schenn said. The Flyers turned the game into a rout with three second-period goals. Rinaldo, known more for pesky play than scoring, netted his second goal of the season when his wrist shot went off Lieuwens glove and trickled over the line to make it 2-0 with 12:20 left. Schenn deflected in Streits slap shot on the power play with 5:40 remaining, snapping the Flyers 0-for-12 skid on the man-advantage and stretching the lead to three goals. Lecavalier then put a shot above Lieuwens right shoulder just over 1 1/2 minutes later from the top of the right circle. Mason earned an assist on the goal for his first point of the season and seventh of his eight-year career. Schenn scored his second goal with 4:50 left in the game when he fired a wrist shot past Lieuwens glove. Lieuwen, making his fifth career start, had 32 saves. "When you have an experienced team in front of an inexperienced goaltender, theres positions where you cover up for the mistakes," Nolan said. "They dont have to get shots from all over. Its one of those situations where it is what it is, and theyre getting a lot of work." NOTES: The Sabres were without wingers Drew Stafford (33 points) and Chris Stewart (26), who entered ranked third and fifth in team scoring. Also out were Buffalos top two goalies, Jhonas Enroth and Michal Neuvirth. ... Philadelphia swept the season series 3-0 and won its fifth straight at home against Buffalo and eighth in 10 games overall. ... Flyers RW Steve Downie (lower body) missed his eighth straight game. ... Philadelphia will next play at lowly Florida on Tuesday and then face Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh, which have both clinched post-season berths, on the road before Sundays home finale against Carolina. ... Webers goal was his first in 64 games this season. Jacob Webb Braves Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Luke Jackson Jersey .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. https://www.cheapbraves.com/2193o-nick-m...braves.html.com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Gene Garber Jersey . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. Rico Carty Braves Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday.PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain is on a five-match winning streak without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, though none of the victories was entertaining and the side still looks poorer without its talismanic striker.So there was relief on Thursday when Ibrahimovic returned to training following a nagging heel injury, increasing speculation he could play against Marseille on Sunday, when a win would move second-place PSG to within one point of its bitter rival.Should PSG lose its unbeaten start to the season, however, resurgent Lyon could move into second place with a home win against struggling Guingamp.Here are some things to know about this weekends French league games:___ZLATAN CLOSE TO RETURN: PSG coach Laurent Blanc is optimistic Ibrahimovic may return to play a part in the table-topping clash against league leader Marseille.Ibrahimovic has not played since the 1-1 home draw against Lyon on Sept. 21, and his heel injury has kept him out for much longer than was first expected.Things have been evolving very well over the last few days. Were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now, Blanc said. He has started joining in training and hes been doing some running. He hasnt lost that much fitness in cardiovascular terms. If things continue to improve over the next few days anything is possible.Even if Ibrahimovic does not recover, PSG is well off in the forward department, with striker Edinson Cavani scoring in each of his past four games.DEFENDING CABAYE: PSG captain Thiago Silva has leapt to the defence of midfielder Yohan Cabaye, who has been in and out of the side since joining from Newcastle in January.Cabayes poor performance in last weekends gritty 2-1 win at Lorient saw him heavily criticized in the French media.Although a regular in midfield for France, Cabaye has struggled for PSG, scoringg only one league goal in 25 games.dddddddddddd He has not played a full 90 minutes so far, and was hauled off after one hour against Lorient.PSGs problem isnt Cabaye, Silva said. The problem was the match against Lorient and especially the first half, because none of the players did well.BARREN SPELL: Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is the leagues joint top-scorer, but he needs to end a barren run at Paris Saint-Germains stadium to add to that tally on Sunday.Gignac has never scored at Parc des Princes in eight previous outings with Marseille and his former clubs Toulouse and Lorient.The France forward has made his best start to a domestic season with 10 goals in 12 games, putting him level with Lyons Alexandre Lacazette.But Gignac has looked slightly jaded in his last two games, failing to score in the 1-0 loss at Lyon and the 2-1 home win against Lens.Two seasons ago, he scored two superb goals as Marseille drew 2-2 at home to PSG, with Ibrahimovic netting twice for the visitors.ANTONETTIS RETURN? Frederic Antonetti is in talks with Bastia over the vacant coaching position after former France midfielder Claude Makelele was fired on Monday.The Corsican club is 19th going into Saturdays game against mid-table Montpellier.Antonetti, who is Corsican, held long talks on Tuesday with Bastia president Pierre-Marie Geronimi.The 53-year-old Antonetti started his coaching career with Bastia in 1994, and had a second spell with the club.I need to take the time to think. There are a lot of things to take into consideration and I know Bastia only too well, Antonetti said. Its not an easy situation, and Bastia is the club of my heart, but I will give the directors my answer very quickly.He also coached Rennes from 2009-2013, and had spells managing at Nice and Saint-Etienne. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz