Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 01:42
Naylor on TSN 1050 Antworten

Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and has since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit. The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." NHL Jerseys China . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. NHL Jerseys 2020 . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/.During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. Authentic NHL Jerseys . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton has decided to appeal his 15-game suspension for punching and injuring unsuspecting Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik. Thorntons agent, Anton Thun, confirmed in an email that his client was appealing. The NHL Players Association announced it had informed the league of that plan before the 48-hour deadline to do so passed. As laid out in the collective bargaining agreement, the appeal first goes to commissioner Gary Bettman. If Bettman upholds the suspension, Thornton and the NHLPA can then elect to appeal to a neutral arbitrator because it is for six or more games. Buffalo Sabres forward Patrick Kaleta is the only player to use this appeals process under the new CBA, and no player has gone to the neutral arbitrator. Bettman upheld Kaletas 10-game suspension for an illegal hit on Columbus Blue Jackets defenceman Jack Johnson, issuing a 17-page decision. Thornton got 15 games for slew-footing Orpik to the ice and landing gloved punches to his head during a game Dec. 7. The Pittsburgh defenceman was knocked unconscious and has not played since because of a concussion. Vice-president of pllayer safety Brendan Shanahan said it was not a spontaneous action by Thornton because he tried to confront Orpik earlier after Orpik injured Bruins winger Loui Eriksson with a hit.dddddddddddd Appearing on TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on TSN 1050, Thun said he could not talk about the case before it was presented in the appeal hearing but did mention he felt there was more than one reason for Thornton to appeal his suspension. "We believe there are a variety of reasons to appeal it and part of it is just clarity… The clarity is not just Shawn but for the other players in the league." Thun was also asked if he was aware of when the appeal hearing will take place with Bettman. "To be the best of my knowledge the meeting will be later this week, Thursday and Friday have been thrown around but at this point in time it hasnt been confirmed." Thornton had not been fined or suspended before. Several general managers and coaches around the NHL have spoken in support of Thorntons character in his career before this incident. The Oshawa, Ont., native apologized for his actions after the game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz