Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.11.2019 08:58
pretty onne-sided. Antworten

Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Memphis says it has punished 12 football players involved in an ugly brawl with BYU following the Miami Beach Bowl last month. The university said Tuesday the 12 players were issued stern and appropriate penalties for their roles in the fight, including suspensions ranging from a single half to two games, but did not name individual players. It said individual suspensions would be announced in conjunction with the first game next season. Memphis said in its statement that the programs worked together on the matter and that players from both teams would participate in a conference call where formal apologies will be issued. BYU did not announce any punishments, saying in a statement it was handling the matter internally. We are grateful for the cooperation and communication that has taken place between BYU and the University of Memphis in an effort to live up to the high ideals of sportsmanship to which we both aspire, the school said in an email to SportsNetwork.com. BYU also has completed a thorough review of the incident. The determined disciplinary measures are being handled internally. Memphis athletic director Tom Bowen said the university holds its students to the highest standards of sportsmanship and personal conduct. The actions of a few members of our football program in Miami were completely unacceptable, he said. I can assure our community, fans and stakeholders that we have and will continue to hold our young men and women accountable and will use this unfortunate incident as a teaching tool for all our student- athletes moving forward. Memphis issued its penalties following a review by the university and American Athletic Conference commissioner Mike Aresco. The penalties included mandatory anger-management counseling and community service hours and additional team-regulated punishments to be decided by head coach Justin Fuente and his staff. After Memphis beat BYU 55-48 in double-overtime on Dec. 22, a large on-field melee erupted in which players from both teams exchanged punches, leaving some bloodied. The brawl appeared to start with Memphis defensive lineman Martin Ifedi and BYU offensive lineman Tejan Koroma, but many other players were involved. In a blow captured live on the TV broadcast, BYU defensive back Kai Nacua punched Memphis tight end Alan Cross from behind as Cross was being held by one of his coaches. Nacua was bleeding from a cut below his left eye. Elsewhere, Memphis offensive lineman Chase Johnson was seen swinging his helmet at a BYU player and Cougars linebacker Harvey Langi appeared to throw several rapid punches at an opponent. Fuente said after the game, Its not who we are. Its not what we want to represent. I hope it doesnt take away from an incredible football game on both sides. Jimmy Key Blue Jays Jersey .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. Anthony Bass Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/716h-rober...ue-jays.html.ca. Mr. Fraser, It looks like Martin Brodeur is coming back to play for the Blues. I was wondering if you have any great stories or fond memories of your time on the ice with Brodeur - in the NHL, or maybe even the Olympics. Toronto Blue Jays Pro Shop . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Reese McGuire Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check.WINNIPEG -- A substitution due to injury at running back is about the only major change the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will make this Sunday when they face the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Will Ford will make his first start at tailback since college in 2009 after spending a season and a half as Chad Simpsons backup and as an occasional kick returner. "Its been a long time," Ford said after practice Friday. "I havent even called to tell my family yet. Im just waiting ... to get all the jitters out of myself and then Ill send all the phone calls out." The door is open for Ford because Simpson is nursing a foot injury, while former NFL receiver Mike Sims-Walker will also dress for his first game this season since joining the Bombers Aug. 27. But new safety Aaron Rouse, who only arrived in Winnipeg on Thursday, didnt have time to unpack before heading south again to try for another NFL spot. "He has interest from some NFL teams and that was the agreement we made with him when he came up, (that) we would allow him to pursue those," said Bombers coach Tim Burke, who added that he hopes they get Rouse back. This Sundays game is a rematch of the Labour Day weekend tilt that saw the Riders walk away with 48-25 victory to continue what has become a solid tradition for Saskatchewan over the last decade. Theyve had about the same success in the subsequent return game -- known as the Banjo Bowl -- which sold out more than a week ago. The home-and-away series has proved popular with fans in both Winnipeg and Regina, although the result has been pretty onne-sided.dddddddddddd Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall has already posted a mocking video on YouTube in which he says he cant play the banjo very well, sort of like the Bombers and football. There was a glimmer of hope for the Bombers last week as they started strong, controlled Riders star running back Kory Sheets and went into the second half ahead. The Riders took the lead in the third but were still only up by six when the wheels came off for Winnipeg in a fourth quarter where the Bombers were outscored 24-7. Winnipeg quarterback Justin Goltz says he recognizes that the two interceptions he threw contributed to that and hopes to correct them in his second straight start. "I think those are simple fixes, especially for a young guy like myself," he said. "I found myself in a situation when we were down and I felt like we needed to press and its as simple as throwing the ball away and giving out defence a chance to stop them." Riders quarterback Darian Durant was the CFLs offensive player of the month for August after completing 86 of 129 pass attempts for 1,172 yards and nine touchdowns in his last four games. Sheets is on pace to break records and is becoming a favourite for the leagues most outstanding player award. Winnipeg defensive tackle Bryant Turner adds Saskatchewans offensive line is probably the closest in the CFL to an NFL offensive line terms of in size and power. "Theyre more physical, theyre heavier," he said. "They try and shove the ball down your throat and I think they do a god job of it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz