Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
Cl11234566 Offline

25.11.2019 03:10
Z has earned $499,726 Antworten

HOUSTON -- Houston defensive end Antonio Smith apologized Monday for using the word "spying" about New England, but didnt exactly back down from the accusations he made after the Texans loss to the Patriots. On Sunday after Houstons 34-31 loss, Smith told reporters that the Texans had some new wrinkles in their defence and it was "miraculous" how the Patriots changed their offence to key on the defence. He said then: "Either teams are spying on us or scouting us. I dont know what it is." On Monday, he said that he thought reporters in Houston knew him well enough to know that he could be joking and still be curious about something like this at the same time. "Im sorry I said the word spying because of a prior engagement of them being caught spying before," he said. The NFL fined New England coach Bill Belichick $500,000 and the team $250,000 and took away a first-round pick in the 2008 draft for videotaping New York Jets signals during a game on Sept. 9, 2007. Belichick said he thought that was allowed and apologized for what he said was a mistake in his interpretation of the rule prohibiting it. Belichick was asked on a conference call Monday morning if he saw Smiths comments. "Yeah, I saw them," he said. "I dont have any comment on them. I think thats a league matter." Houston coach Gary Kubiak also was questioned about what Smith said and refused to address them directly. "I have the utmost respect for their organization, their players, their coaches, their head coach and the standard that theyve been setting for a long, long time in this league," he said. "So ... they did a great job yesterday and have been doing it a long time." The loss extended Houstons franchise-record skid to 10 games. The Texans were up 17-7 at halftime before New England rallied for the win. Smith said Monday that he was surprised his comments caused such a stir and wondered why no one had a sense of humour about what he said. "Though it may be something I was curious about that kind of didnt seem right," he said. "Like how all of a sudden the change here? It wasnt a serious matter to where I was thinking: Aw man, theyre spying on us. Theyre cheating. Things like that to the point where it gets to a big story about me accusing them of cheating. Its me being me, being funny." Houston will try to end its skid Thursday night at Jacksonville. Sean Newcomb Jersey . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. Atlanta Braves Store .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1413o-touki-...braves.html.com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Deion Sanders Jersey .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather. Mike Lum Braves Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights.Hot Springs, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Monday, while the nation observes Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Oaklawn Park begins its series of stakes for 3- year-olds with the one-mile, $150,000 Smarty Jones Stakes. The Smarty Jones, named for the locally raced colt that won the 2004 Kentucky Derby and Preakness, is followed by the Southwest Stakes on Feb. 16 and the Rebel on March 14 with the Arkansas Derby on April 11. Trainer Steve Asmussen will saddle a pair of 3-year-olds among the nine entered Monday. Leaving from post 7 will be Bayerd, winner of the Springboard Mile last year at Remington Park. The colt, owned by Clark Brewster, will be ridden by Ramon Vazquez. Bayerd is a nice horse who has run five very good races, Asmussen said. He won his last race at a mile so the Smarty Jones is a good spot to start his 3- year-old campaign. Im anxious to see how he does at Oaklawn, which can be a horse specific course sometimes. Joining Bayerd will be Lucky Player, owned by Jerry Durant. The colt will be ridden by Ricardo Santana Jr. from post 6. Lucky Player won the Iroquois Stakes at Churchill Downs after being second in the Prairie Meadows Juvenile. Hes a nice horse too, Asmussen said of Lucky Player. Well see if he can handle two turns at tthis time of year.dddddddddddd. Neither one is quirky. They are both straightforward colts and easy to be around. They are young, good-feeling boys. We have hopes and dreams for them. Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas will start battled tested Mr. Z. The chestnut colt, owned by Zayat Stables, will break from post 3 with Jon Court riding. Mr. Z won his debut effort last June at Churchill and then saw nothing but stakes competition. He was second in Saratogas Sanford and Saratoga Special, fifth in the Iroquois, second in Keenelands Breeders Futurity, fifth in the Breeders Cup Juvenile, second in the Delta Downs Jackpot and third in the Los Alamitos Futurity. Mr. Z has earned $499,726 in eight starts. Here is the field for the Smarty Jones from the rail out: Far Right, Mike Smith; Paid Admission, David Mello; Mr. Z, Jon Court; American Sailor, Joe Rocco Jr.; Hebbronville, Shaun Bridgmohan; Lucky Player, Ricardo Santana Jr.; Bayerd, Ramon Vazquez; Private Prospect, Alex Birzer and Runaway Bling, Glenn Corbett. The Smarty Jones has an approximate post time Monday of 5:38 p.m. ET. Last years Smarty Jones Stakes was won by Tanzanite Cat one year after Will Take Charge won on his way to being voted 2013 champion 3-year-old male. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz