Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
Cl11234566 Offline

25.11.2019 03:10
get dressed like normal, Antworten

DURBAN, South Africa -- Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship on Friday, although their scores wont count as a European Tour record because the field was allowed preferred lies on the soaked layout. Jorge Campillo of Spain and Colin Nel of South Africa both reached golfs magic number on South Africas east coast but their 59s came with asterisks because of the preferred lies and the fact that the Mount Edgecombe course was reduced by one stroke to a par 70. No one has ever carded a bona fide 59 on the European Tour. Campillos blistering round with two eagles and seven birdies gave him a share of the clubhouse lead on 11-under 129 with Englands Matthew Baldwin (62). Nel had an eagle and nine birdies to move up to a share of 27th, with several players set to complete their round on Saturday. "My caddie walked the course during the practice round and said we could shoot 59 out here," Campillo said. "Its a great day. I was nervous on the finish, but I managed to finish strong. Im really happy because no matter what you still have to make the putts to shoot 59." The 59s by Campillo and Nel were also recorded within seconds of each other as Campillo finished on the ninth and Nel straight after on the 18th. Nel had opened with a 7-over 77. "I was a bit depressed after my first round," Nel said, "so on the first tee I said to my playing partners, Wheres the first tee and whats the course record? I needed to go deep to make the cut. The putter just got hot. I had 22 putts, 11 (on) each nine, and you dream of that." The event was reduced to 54 holes earlier Friday after long weather delays. It was already brought forward a day so the last round would not to fall on Sunday, the day of Mandelas funeral. And before the start, heavy rain had waterlogged the fifth fairway, forcing organizers at the co-sanctioned European and Sunshine Tour event to shorten that hole to a par 3. First-round leader Daniel Brooks moved to 12 under before play was ended by bad light, and is among those who will complete his second round on Saturday. Having led through two days as one of the players to complete his first round on Wednesday, Brooks pushed ahead again with a birdie on No. 1, his 10th. Behind Campillo and Baldwin, two South Africans were a stroke behind on 10 under. Oliver Bekker and Branden Grace both shot second-round 66s to be in contention. Nike Air Max 97 China Wholesale .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Nike Air Max China Paypal .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...rance-sale.html. Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost China . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Yeezy Boost China Cheap . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win.PITTSBURGH -- Andrew McCutchen has a broken bone in his ribcage wo days after being hit by a pitch, but the Pittsburgh Pirates centre fielder and last years NL MVP hopes to avoid going on the disabled list. McCutchen left in the eighth inning of Sundays loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks at Phoenix after feeling pain in his side when he swung at a pitch. He had to be helped down the dugout steps to the clubhouse and also needed help getting dressed after the game. McCutchen said he couldnt be sure that getting hit might have caused the injury but wouldnt rule it out. "I dont know but Ive taken a million swings and have never felt anything in my side until Sunday," McCutchen said. McCutchen was hit in the back by a pitch from Arizona Diamondbacks reliever Randal Delgado on Saturday night. Though Delgado said the pitch got away from him, the Pirates suspected it was payback for Diamondbacks star first baseman Paul Goldschmidt suffering a season-ending broken left hand a night earlier when hit by a pitch from Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri. "Im not going to play today and Im not going to play tomorrow but well see after that," McCutchen said Tuesday.dddddddddddd "Two days ago, I couldnt even bend down to put my shoes on. Now, I can ... get dressed like normal, so Im getting better." While McCutchen was not in the lineup for Tuesday nights game against the Miami Marlins, the Pirates are waiting before making a decision on whether he needs to on the DL. Starling Marte, normally the Pirates left fielder, was activated from the 7-day disabled list and started in centre field. He took the roster spot of third baseman Pedro Alvarez, who was placed on the bereavement list. That left the Pirates a man short. Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said the Pirates medical staff is having difficulty putting a timetable on McCutchens return because the injury is a rarity in baseball. "They are trying to get as much information as they can," Hurdle said. "At this point were weighing whether Andrew might be able to come back in less than 15 days against playing a man short. For now, were going to wait and keep him on the active roster." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz