Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.11.2019 02:42
hearing on the radio Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Seemingly cruising to a blowout victory, the Indiana Pacers let off the gas -- and let the Milwaukee Bucks back in the game. In the end, Paul George, David West and Lance Stephenson were enough to put away the Bucks. George scored 32 points and West tied a season high with 30, helping the Pacers hang on to beat the Bucks 110-100 on Saturday night. "Our focus wasnt where it should have been," West said. "But we made enough plays down the stretch to win the game. They came out hot in the third quarter and had us on our heels." Stephenson added 24 points, nine rebounds and eight assists for the Pacers, who had lost three of their previous five games. Stephenson scored seven straight points to open the fourth quarter. He, George and West combined to score 33 of the Pacers 35 points in the fourth. "He kept delivering so we kept going to him," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said of West. "And when they double him, we made them pay from the 3-point line. He was pretty special tonight, and Paul was Paul, and Lance took advantage of their two point-guard lineup and had a really strong night." Brandon Knight scored 30 points for Milwaukee, including 20 in the first half. Khris Middleton added 13 for the Bucks, who had to take solace in fighting back from a 22-point, first-half deficit against one of the leagues elite teams. "Thats, in my opinion, a top-two team in the NBA," Knight said. "And for us to not give in, not to lay down, means a lot for our team. Because there have been times throughout the season when weve laid down when we get down 20." With the Pacers leading by seven at the end of the third quarter, Stephenson opened the fourth with a pair of inside scores and a 3-pointer, extending the lead to 82-68. Milwaukee kept the game close into the final minutes, but West hit a jumper with 48 seconds left to help put away the game. "Defensively, just had breakdown after breakdown right when I thought when the game was within striking distance," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "But against good teams, you cant make those kind of mistakes." Indiana led by as many as 22 points in the first half, and by 12 at halftime, largely because of their defence. Knight shot 8 for 14 from the field in the first half for Milwaukee, and the rest of the Bucks shot a combined 7 for 27. But a quick 11-2 run by Milwaukee to begin the third quarter cut the lead to three. "Were a veteran group and they are a young team," George said. "But leads dont last. Weve been in this position before where weve been up early and teams have been able to come back. Thats an area where weve got to improve. Once we get up big weve got to be able to maintain that lead or push it further." The Pacers were without deadline-day acquisition Evan Turner, who was back in Indianapolis getting a physical exam. Turner is expected to join the team on Sunday. Vogel acknowledged that it was difficult for the team to part ways with popular veteran Danny Granger, who was sent to Philadelphia in the deal for Turner. Vogel addressed it with the team on Friday. "We had a good, I think, team strengthening meeting yesterday before practice," Vogel said. The Bucks managed to work in guard Ramon Sessions and forward Jeff Adrien, two players they acquired from Charlotte before Thursday afternoons trade deadline. Adrien contributed right away, scoring twice and throwing an alley-oop to Giannis Antetokounmpo for a dunk in his first four minutes on the floor. He finished the night with 11 rebounds in 18 minutes, providing the Bucks a much-needed physical presence. "Youre not going to intimidate this kid, hell stand toe-to-toe," Drew said. "I told him I didnt care if he fouled out. I wanted him to be physical and be who he is." NOTES: Milwaukee guard Nate Wolters left the game with a sprained left ankle. ... Vogel said the teams trainer has "just killed" centre Andrew Bynum with conditioning work, and Bynum has responded well. Bynum hasnt played since falling out of favour in Cleveland, getting traded to Chicago and being released. ... The Bucks had a "Y2K night" promotion, including a halftime concert by rap artist Coolio and a guest appearance by iconic player Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson. Chicago Cubs Pro Shop .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. Jonathan Lucroy Jersey . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. https://www.cheapcubs.com/460t-ryan-demp...ersey-cubs.html. - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. Jason Heyward Jersey . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. Jonathan Lucroy Cubs Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. WEST ALLIS, Wis. -- With traffic ahead and teammate Juan Pablo Montoya closing in from behind, Will Power stepped on the accelerator. The IndyCar points leader manoeuvred through the high-speed gridlock to claim a crucial victory Sunday at the Milwaukee Mile. Power added a little breathing room in the standings over second-place Helio Castroneves and boosted Team Penskes hopes for a season title with two races to go. "Were a well-oiled machine right now with all three cars," Power said about the team that also includes Castroneves. "If we have a couple more days like this, of course, its going to be a great finish." A Penske driver has finished second each of the previous four seasons and five of the last six. Power raced to his third victory this season, and his first on an oval. Montoya finished second, while Tony Kanaan was third. After coming into Milwaukee with a four-point lead, Power heads to the road course at Sonoma next week with 602 points, 39 more than Castroneves. Plus, Power proved doubters wrong who said he couldnt win on ovals. It was Powers third career oval victory, following Texas in 2011 and Fontana last year. "Yes! I love winning on ovals! I love winning on ovals!" he yelled on his radio after taking the checkered flag. The season could be decided on an oval with the final in two weeks at Fontana. Now brimming with confidence, Power said he especially wanted to win at Milwaukee. "This is the first year that I can say to myself that I am ... a better all-around driver," the 33-year-old Australian said. "I guess, it just comes with age, you know." Powers victory ended Ryan Hunter-Reays two-year winning streak at the Mile. Hunter-Reay won the Indianapolis 500, but his championship hopes took a hit after exiting following 168 laps with mechanical problems. Hunter-Reay was third in the standings entering the race. His day had started on a high note after signing a three-year extension with Andretti Autosport to stay in the No. 28 car. The day belonged to Power, who led for 229 laps. He is in familiar territory in contention late in the season affter also having led the standings with three races to go in 2012 and 2010.dddddddddddd. Power crashed in the finale both years. Once again, hes in control going into this seasons final two races in California. "Ive been in this situation before -- the difference is, I dont have a weakness anymore," Power said. "Its just a matter of executing on a weekend." Power led by 2 seconds late Sunday before Montoya was able to shave about a half-second from the lead around lap 238. Soon, Power and Montoya were the only two cars on the lead lap, with traffic ahead. It could have provided Montoya with a prime opportunity to get by. Instead, Power started pulling away and won by 2.7 seconds. While each praising Power, Montoya and Kanaan also groused about the traffic late with less room to pass at Milwaukee. Power said he got by from saving gas, then flooring it after hearing on the radio that Montoya was closing. "We asked him today to drive on an oval like he would on a road course," team president Tim Cindric said about the fuel strategy Power used. Montoyas momentum slowed just as he was gaining. "I really killed my tires, trying to pass traffic," Montoya said. "If you asked me at the beginning of the year if I would be mad (finishing second), I would have said you were crazy," he added. "But here I am." Castroneves finished 11th in the race. Simon Pagenaud, finished seventh, allowing him to move up to third in the driver standings, 92 behind Power. Hunter-Reay fell to fourth place, while Montoya is fifth. Sixth-place Scott Dixon is the only other driver who remains eligible for the season title. The odds look good for Team Penske with three drivers still in contention, led by Power and Castroneves at the top. "Weve been good everywhere weve been. Weve always been there," Montoya said. Montoya and Kanaan did finally catch up to Power on championship podium, pummeling him with celebratory cream puffs on each side of his head. They had direct hits on Powers ears, so bad that the winner had to get medical personnel to clean them out. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz