Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

03.12.2019 02:11
video montage on the Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Players arent the only people on the field who will be held to a higher standard this season, as the CFLs new vice-president of officiating says the men in stripes will also be held to account. "We want to make sure that the officials are as prepared as they can be," Glen Johnson said Wednesday. "Were improving all of our training and development efforts. Were trying to evaluate them more consistently. Were going to make officials accountable for their performance." He said those who perform the best on the field will work the most, and the evaluation wont just include the usual crop of retired officials but will also include selected groups of coaches asked to provide feedback. Johnson spent 24 years as a referee and head referee in the league before being appointed to this new position in December. The leagues board of governors will be voting May 8 on proposed new rules this season and Johnson is currently touring all CFL cities to meet with teams and discuss those as well as other issues, such as a move to codify infractions more clearly in simple language. He said officials, players and coaches will know with more certainty what is and what isnt going to draw a flag. The proposed rule change that has drawn the most attention so far is a plan to make defensive pass interference subject to challenge and review by video replay but Johnson says there are many more. "Theres player-safety related ones where were eliminating some illegal low blocks. I think thats going to have a really positive impact on the game. Keeping players safe and healthy and having them play more is a good thing." Others are designed to improve game flow, such as not stopping to allow defensive substitutions if there are no offensive substitutions. "I think youre going to see a higher tempo," says Johnson. "Youre going to see more offensive output and more plays in a game, which I think just continues to add to our exciting game." Many quarterbacks in the league also may be happy with a proposal to allow them to use their own teams balls. "Were going to allow quarterbacks to condition and use their own footballs. . . Theyll be league-supplied footballs that they can condition, practice with during the week then they can bring them to the game and, as long as they meet a new ball standard, that quarterback can use his own balls during the game." As an example, he said some like to remove the new-ball finish while others may like to use a tack cloth on their ball. They must still be inspected by the referee to ensure they havent been doctored beyond league standards, but both teams will have their balls stamped so they remain separate during the game. The host team will supply balls for kicks that both teams will use. There will also be stricter curbs on taunting and objectionable conduct, including the verbal abuse of officials. Besides making pass interference subject to coaches challenge and review, there will be automatic reviews of all turnovers. The leagues board of governors must vote on all the proposed changes but Johnson says, historically, they have usually given their approval. But the one that did not get approved unanimously by the rules committee was the change regarding pass interference. Johnson says its one of the hardest calls for an official to make, given that theyre often far away from the spot where the play is being made and their view is sometimes blocked. Soccer Jerseys 2020 . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Adidas NHL Jerseys 2020 . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. https://www.cheapmlbjerseysjustwholesale...row-jersey.html. Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Jordan Roland Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. MLB Jerseys 2020 . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said.SAGINAW, Mich. -- The Saginaw Spirit remembered late player Terry Trafford on Saturday night in their first home game since he was found dead in a parked car. An autopsy determined the 20-year-old Trafford died of self-inflicted asphyxiation. The Toronto natives body was found March 12. He disappeared eight days earlier after receiving discipline from the club. The Spirit lost the Ontario Hockey League game 6-2 to the London Knights at The Dow Event Center. London players lined up on their blue line and tapped their sticks on the ice as the Spirit players skated out on the ice. Spirit players aligned on the other blue line and the crowd stood as the team honoured Trafford with a moment of silence and a video montage on the scoreboard above the ice. At the end of the montage, the scoreboard read "One young man. Four years. One team. Many memories." "Our whole franchise, our whole community, is grieving right now," Spirit President Craig Goslin said.dddddddddddd "For four years, Terry was a fixture in this rink. He was a good kid and he did a lot of good things here." Saginaw players wore "TT16" stickers on their helmet and will honour their former teammate with black patches for the playoffs. Trafford played four seasons with Saginaw, scoring 29 goals in 221 games. Traffords funeral is set for Tuesday in Toronto. "He could really lighten up the room," said Spirit centre Eric Locke, teammates with Trafford for the last three seasons. "Hed make you laugh, make you smile. "We went back and forth. One time I tied a cup of water near his skate and when he grabbed it the water dumped in his skate so he skated all practice with a wet foot. He got me back by writing a nickname on my helmet that I ended up skating all practice with." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz