Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

03.12.2019 03:12
in good hands. Antworten

6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yard Dog, Iron Sheik. Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half Mark Gubicza Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Bubba Starling Jersey . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. https://www.cheaproyals.com/1517a-erick-...sey-royals.html. Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Jim Eisenreich Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Hunter Dozier Jersey .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands.DALLAS - James Harden scored 17 points, Kostas Papanikolaou made three big free throws with 0.2 seconds left and the Houston Rockets beat the Dallas Mavericks 111-108 in a foul-filled preseason opener for both teams Tuesday night.Chandler Parsons had 14 points against his former team in his Dallas debut.Papanikolaou was fouled on a 3-pointer by Jae Crowder and made all three free throws to make it 111-108 in a game with 81 fouls annd 109 trips to the line.ddddddddddddDwight Howard fouled out with 6:29 left in the third quarter as the Rockets finished with 45 fouls to 36 for Dallas.Tyson Chandler, back in Dallas for the first time since playing a vital role in the franchises only championship in 2011, finished with 10 points and five fouls.Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki sat out with a right hip contusion that isnt expected to sideline him long. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz