Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

03.12.2019 03:13
Mojica and scored. Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams pummeled Ana Ivanovic 6-2, 6-1 in a second-round match between former world No. 1s at the Dubai Championships on Wednesday. Williams showed the form that once delivered her seven Grand Slam titles. Ivanovic couldnt take advantage of the two break-point opportunities Williams offered in the sixth game of the first set. "Im just trying to play well every day, take one point at a time and learn from my mistakes every match, try to go out there relaxed with a clear mind," said Williams, who won back-to-back Dubai titles in 2009 and 2010. A wild card entrant, Williams lost only seven total points in her other six service games as she moved to a 9-2 record against Ivanovic. However, the Serbian had won their last encounter in a three-set Auckland final last month. "Weve played many times in the past," Ivanovic said. "I definitely think she was a lot more aggressive (than in Auckland). She was stepping in the court way more, coming to the net more often." In the quarterfinals, Williams will play Italian qualifier Flavia Pennetta, who upset second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 6-1. "The conditions for me are tough," Radwanska said. "The ball was really flying. "When I dont feel the ball, its not good." She led 4-1 then lost eight games in a row to be 6-4, 3-0 down. Radwanska, the 2012 Dubai champion, also was ousted in the second round at the Qatar Open in Doha last week. In another upset, third-seeded and defending champion Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic joined Radwanska on the sidelines. Kvitova had a 6-1, 4-2 lead, but couldnt close the door on tenacious Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro, who won their two hour, 16 minute battle 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (4). "I start really well, I play pretty aggressively, I made a lot of winners, and she didnt have really time to hit well as she did after," Kvitova said. "And when I was leading in the second set, I lost very badly my serve, and I think that from that moment I was like a little bit mentally down." Sorana Cirstea of Romania upset fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 5-7, 6-1, to land a quarterfinal berth against eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. Wozniacki defeated Annika Beck of Germany 6-4, 6-4. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia beat Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic 7-5, 6-4 to earn a quarterfinal shot at top-seeded Serena Williams. Henderson Alvarez Jersey . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Rob Stanifer Jersey . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/1461r...arlins.html.com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. Marlins Jerseys China . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Garrett Cooper Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place.MADRID, Spain -- Valladolid cruised to a 3-0 victory at Rayo Vallecano on Friday for its second win of the season through 10 rounds of the Spanish league. Valladolids pressure frustrated Rayos normally energetic attack while its forwards took full advantage of the their few scoring opportunities. Patrick Ebert opened in the 31st minute with an inspired effort. The German midfielder controlled a lobbed pass, cut back to shed two defenders and unleashed a long left-foot strike into the far corner of the net. Striker Javi Guerra added a second goal in the 39th when Valladolid beat Rayos offside trap on the break. Daniel Larsson replaced Ebert at halftime and sealed the win three minutes later when he snatched a poor pass by Rayos Johan Mojica and scored. Guerra said Valladolid coach Juan Ignacio Martinez had given orders to disrupt Rayos possession-based attack by defending the entire pitch.dddddddddddd. "We were working on that all week," said Guerra, who leads Valladolid with five goals this season. "We tried to make it difficult for them to keep the ball. "We knew it was important to get these three points away from home. We hope this will be a turning point." The win lifted Valladolid from the brink of the relegation zone past Rayo to the middle of the table before the rest of the first division plays over the weekend. Leader Barcelona hosts Real Madrid in the first "clasico" match of the season on Saturday, while second-place Atletico Madrid welcomes Real Betis on Sunday. Also this round, its: Malaga vs. Celta Vigo, Elche vs. Granada, Levante vs. Espanyol, Sevilla vs. Osasuna, Villarreal vs. Valencia, Real Sociedad vs. Almeria, and Getafe vs. Athletic Bilbao. ' ' '

«« The Phillies
 Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz