Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.12.2019 02:01
break points, the second Antworten

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Fan voting to determine the 16th annual NTRA Moment of the Year has begun. The winning moment of 2014 will be revealed the morning of Jan. 16 at the annual ThoroFan Awards Breakfast at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Florida. The NTRA Moment of the Year is about a singular event, whereas The Eclipse Awards recognize entire campaigns across many months, said Keith Chamblin, NTRA Senior Vice President. Fans deserve a voice, too, and this is their opportunity to tell us what they will never forget from an extraordinary year for racing. Last years winning Moment was Mucho Macho Mans nose victory over Will Take Charge in the $5 million Breeders Cup Classic. Here are the 10 nominated moments from 2014: Seven-year-old gelding Game On Dude wins the $750,000 Santa Anita Handicap by 13/4 lengths, becoming the first three-time winner in the Big Caps rich 77- year history. (occurred March 8) With his victory aboard We Miss Artie in the Spiral Stakes at Turfway Park, Hall of Fame jockey John Velazquez becomes the first North American rider to surpass $300 million in career earnings. (March 22) California Chrome wins the 140th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs in front of a crowd of 164,906, second-largest in Derby history. He becomes the first horse bred in the Golden State to wear the garland of roses since Decidedly in 1962. It is the second Derby victory for jockey Victor Espinoza and first for Art Sherman, who became the oldest Derby-winning trainer at 77. (May 3) California Chromes quest to become racings first Triple Crown winner in 36 years falls short as the heavy favorite dead-heats for fourth behind winner Tonalist in the 146th Belmont Stakes. The third-largest crowd in Belmont history, 102,199, watches the drama unfold, while another 20.6 million viewers, the second-highest Belmont viewership on record, tune in on NBC. In the aftermath co-owner Steve Coburn tells NBCs Kenny Rice that the result is a cowards way out, a sound bite that is replayed countless times in mainstream media. (June 7) Trainer Jimmy Jerkens saddles the top two finishers in the $1 million Travers, with V.E. Day besting stablemate Wicked Strong in the Mid-Summer Derby at Saratoga Race Course. (August 23) Two-time defending Horse of the Year Wise Dan returns after more than two months of recovery from emergency colic surgery to win the Grade II Bernard Baruch at Saratoga Race Course with John Velazquez up. (August 30) Track announcer Tom Durkin calls the final race of his illustrious 43-year career at Saratoga Race Course. Following the featured Spinaway Stakes - in which Condo Commando was splash-tastic! - Durkin is treated to a long standing ovation and an emotional retirement ceremony in the winners circle, coverage of which makes the front page of The New York Times. (August 31) Two-time Horse of the Year Cigar dies at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital from complications following surgery for severe osteoarthritis in his neck. The popular member of racings Hall of Fame, who once won 16 consecutive races, had resided at the Kentucky Horse Parks Hall of Champions since his retirement in 1999. (October 7) Jockey Rosie Napravnik announces her retirement and pregnancy live on NBC Sports after winning the $2 million Longines Breeders Cup Distaff aboard Untapable. (October 31) Bayern survives a tense inquiry into bumping at the start to win a controversial running of the $5 million Breeders Cup Classic, the first Classic win for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert, owner Kaleem Shah and jockey Martin Garcia. (November 1) The winning moment will also be recognized at the 44th Annual Eclipse Awards at Gulfstream Park on Saturday, Jan. 17. Cheap Raptors Jerseys . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Fake Raptors Jerseys . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. https://www.cheapraptors.com/. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. Toronto Raptors Store . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday. Raptors Jerseys China . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row.BASEL, Switzerland - Top-seeded Roger Federer won a sixth Swiss Indoors title on Sunday, comfortably defeating David Goffin of Belgium in straight sets to end a run of two successive final defeats at his hometown tournament.Federer took just 52 minutes to win 6-2, 6-2, delighting the partisan crowd as he inflicted what was only Goffins third defeat in 46 matches.I didnt expect this kind of result but clearly Ill take it, its great, Federer said. Its indoors tennis, sometimes you just blow a guy out of the court and Im happy it was me today doing that.The first set lasted 23 minutes as Federer dropped just one point in the final three games.The second-ranked Federer also moved a step closer to clinching the year-end No. 1 spot for a record-equaling sixth time as he moved to less than 500 points behind Novak Djokovic, with his fifth victory of the season.Im very pleased how well Im playing, Federer said. It was a great final, I think I played really well. Im full of confidence now.I was expecting it to be tough and him taking charge at times but I think I was really able to control the match with my serve and then with my variation on the return. I think I did really well, I was fresh today, it was again a fifth day of tennis for me in a row and Im happy Im able to keep it up time and time again, week after week.Goffin had been in remarkable form since his straight-sets defeat to Andy Murray at Wimbledon but knew it would be a tough task against a player who —as he revealed on Saturday — is still his idol.It was a tough match of course, against Roger in his hometown, said Goffin, who admitted he felt the pressure of it all in the buildup. He is in great shape and he played so good today. It was too tough for me today. I made a lot oof mistakes, I didnt serve very well.dddddddddddd But at the end its a good week for me and Ill try to do better next time.Federer was in front from the start as he broke Goffins serve in the very first game, securing the advantage when the Belgian hit a backhand wide.The Swiss star followed that up with a winning serve and a 200 kph (125 mph) ace as he took complete control.He serves just perfect, Goffin said. You cannot read where its going and its not easy to return, thats why it was a nightmare for me today.Goffin fought to get back in the match but Federer was simply too strong and a delightful crosscourt forehand handed him three break points, the second of which left him serving for the set when Goffin sliced into the net.Federer quickly sealed the advantage with the third of four successive love service games, ending the set with an ace followed by an unreturnable serve.Goffin opened the second set in the same way as the first, with a double fault. However, he was now being encouraged by the crowd — uneasy at the one-sided contest — and managed to hold his serve.The 23-year-old Goffin saved one break point in the fifth game but hit a backhand into the net after a long rally to hand Federer another advantage.And the 33-year-old Federer swiftly secured another double break to leave him serving for the match. A desperate Goffin challenged the call but replays showed Federers return had landed on the baseline.The final point was delayed slightly by thunderous applause after Federer racked up two match points. He needed just one as he delicately placed a shot over the net, which Goffin managed to get to but couldnt return.Federer lost the 2012 and 2013 Swiss Indoors finals to Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz